Who am I?

Hmm..

As the title says, who am I?  Recently I've been trying to figure out who I am, although without much success.  I'd really like some advice on this, as to who I was, what I am, how I can find out, etc.

I can't just say, I'm me and that's that!  I want to know, dammit.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• the fals  self  is the I    but  we  need  a  a environement  of unique idividuality   so   why  one  cant  give  a  abit  event  it it hurt  or event with  great  efort   is   that  the  litle   psysycal  self  wich  have no real  existence   have acumulate  a million liitle I so  there one   to remplace the   previous  you give uo trying   to  identify  who  or wath you are   and  Iam  cant realy be define   as   see  just iam  there  no  identification  why  its because  its  inclusive   of all  that exixt and ever will  be   totality of creation its self   then you jump into  global we   and  wath  is  we    let make it simple  is   all  are from one  self   wierd   god  are we   or can say  iam god   again  god  cant be define  see  there many gods  and there  only one   but  this  can not realy be put in word   one must experience true oneness  to  grass  even just a glismp   of  its  true meaning  as  all  the  gods  are part  of  one single entity   oh  might not  call   it entity   only  there  apear  to be   but  they  have  to conciously focus  they are here  unles   they not  apear     and   its apear  evry  entity   are part of  one self   one being  oh  a sense now  resitance   no  where  all   separated  entity   no  apear to me   tought  there no me  that   evrything interconected   but   its  way more that a inter conextion       its goes so deep   that   no word  can  be  put on it 
    as  more  you  walk  and experience  the  more  one become silence  as   evrything  experience    become  hard to even  share expecialy  with people  trap  into  rigid belief  dogma  or psylosophie as  we  start   trying to put in word   wath apear  to be  total nonsense  if  we try  to grasp  it with the mind     see  its  the  birth  of   illimited  and  most human  but  are they have exeprience  wath  truely being human  is  as  joy  and  free  flowing love  and  our  natural  human  state   see  like   a permanent  extasy    but  people  are trap under  limitation   that are not   real  but  apear to be    see   even  trying    to  keep  thing so  people  may  have  a  taste  of  it   very chanlenging 

unlabel  uncoditioned  giving   up  all idea  wath  the soul is   where  it  is   

eithere  we create  our  own road show   or society  make one for us     but still  all part   of  the grand  desilusion    

let say  all  come from nothing   so  evryting  born  out  nothing     are  there   something real  beyound  the  fabric of the  universe   is   only  presence  conscious  real  like   all  make   of  kindness  and  love   enrgy god  source     is  this   psysycal  reality  can define  who  or wath  we are  or made of   not sure   seem  som  much more   

weel  let  jump  into   this  unkonow   a just savor   the experience   with out holding  on  and it get wilder   and wilder   and  right  to  infinity  so  we trash all  label    and goes back to nothing  but is  nothing  realy  nothing   as  its  is  evrything   where   there  no more  distinction   betwen  any element  but  see   again   ........see  how its can become  nonsense   to    a rational human point view  if  you  say  a  eperience being  the very body  of earth  or the earth  a  extention  of  self  

• Hi Unlabeled

Maybe you are asking the wrong question.

Try asking yourself "Why am I?"

"Why is a nice little spirit who is a chunk of God pushing around this meat body and communicating via a keyboard and a computer?"

Love, B

Love, B

• You are a fragment of the creator, you will cointinue on your journey of learning the lessons thru many lifetimes and you will ascend into hihger realms depending on how well you learn in each experience.You will continue until you join the God head,or become the light and love itself. The creator experiences all things through OUR experiences. You are a soul that is part of a whole. Wea are all one. You are a spiritual being having a human experience. Not a human trying to be spiritual. The powers that be want you to beleive you are a helpless human being. You are here to learn love, compassion and wisdom. Too much of the first two will also be your downfall.
    Peace.
  • You are a fragment of the creator, you will cointinue on your journey of learning the lessons thru many lifetimes and you will ascend into hihger realms depending on how well you learn in each experience.You will continue until you join the God head,or become the light and love itself. The creator experiences all things through OUR experiences. You are a soul that is part of a whole. Wea are all one. You are a spiritual being having a human experience. Not a human trying to be spiritual. The powers that be want you to beleive you are a helpless human being. You are here to learn love, compassion and wisdom. Too much of the first two will also be your downfall.
    Peace.
  • Dear You

Read this and you will know who you are :

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/a-personal-god

Its loving and compassionate.

Hope its helps

LOL  Nikki

• I think the Wingmakers shed light on this question beautifully.  Blessings to you.

Discover the Journey through The Wingmakers

MP3 Audio Files

Interview 1

Interview 2

Interview 3

• I love how all of your answers, while not really-being-answers, actually answer a lot better than most answers.

I suppose what I was looking for when I asked this was, what do YOU ALL think I am.  But, I think I was trying to define myself by.. erm, what others think of me.

Is that bad?  No, not necessarily, I suppose it's part of what I call the 'great learning experience of life'.  But, now that I've read what y'all said, it seems that, by y'alls definition:

1.  I am me.

2.  I am whatever I want to be.

3.  I am the summation of my experiences.

4.  I am inside the box, I am outside the box, I am the box.

5.  I am self-aware.

6.  Finally, most importantly, I must decide what I want to be.

Sounds like I had that in my head, now that it has been reflected back to me, it has a lot more importance.

But, when I wrote this, what I had in mind, was stuff like past-life memories... hmm, maybe it will come when it needs to.  But, who defines when it needs to?  I think... me!

Meditation... hmm, well, I suppose sitting comfortably still and thinking nothing counts.  I mean, I wouldn't say that I am particularly experienced in the field of getting to know myself.  Well, there's a first for everything.

So all this leads to another question, not as serious (or maybe it is!), but, when you say something, meaning 'you' in general, was it really you, or was it programming, 'words that have been put in your mouth', or is it a mix, or is it something else?  Or, (smile) is it what I make of it?

Well, I suppose, no love + light, nor a namaste, but, I will give you:  Do whatever you want to do, and think whatever you want to think.  Maybe I should invent a word for that, instead of a big uncomfortable phrase.

How about...

Ta, samat.

• You are looking for yourself. There is the awareness of something pointing at something saying "that is who I am", but who or what is that which is seeing that you are what you are pointing at. There is always something seeing that you are seeing, in eternal layers. No matter how far you "zoom out" there is always awareness, but the "I" is never found. So you are not the "I" because there is no "I", only the awareness in which everything takes place. Everything that happens is seen. Every thought, feeling etc is seen. That is always the case. Even when saying "I am [you name]", awareness is looking at something. Think about that :-) Then go to youtube and look at videos with "Mooji" or Charlie Hayse. That is the advice I'd give.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"℗ 2006 Soul Heaven Records presents In-Ten-City....Not to be confused with "15 minutes city." 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR9W9ZrXEE"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Fixing a water stain in the basement-see any images in the stain?
6 hours ago
More…