Hostages?  Time shift? Lost?

Follow Link to short video about remote control-http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/03/u-s-general-admits-to-remote-control-of-airliners-video-2916676.html

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MALAYSIA AIRLINES FLIGHT 370? CONSPIRACY THEORISTS TAKE TO THE INTERNET

http://www.fastcompany.com/3027462/fast-feed/with-malaysia-airlines-flight-370-still-missing-conspiracy-theories-flood-the-inte

Extra Link; Bizarre: missing Malaysia Airlines passengers' phones ring, but no one answers;

http://www.news24.com/Travel/Flights/Bizarre-Flight-MH370-passengers-phones-ring-but-no-one-answers-20140310

ON SATURDAY A BOEING 777 DISAPPEARED OVER THE SOUTH CHINA SEA WITHOUT A TRACE. WE STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IT IS. CONSPIRACY THEORISTS, START YOUR BROWSERS.

Details concerning the sudden, Saturday disappearance of Malaysian Airlines flight 370 continue to trickle in. AzharuddinAbdul Rahman, the head of Malaysia's Civil Aviation Authority, said the missing Boeing 777 carrying 227 passengers presents an "unprecedented mystery."

Here's what we do know: The flight disappeared on Friday night/Saturday morning en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. The plane was at cruising altitude (35,000 feet) and weather was more or less clear. Air traffic controllers in Vietnam say contact with the crew disappeared about 120 nautical miles east of the Malaysian town of Kota Bharu, and radar signals suggest the plane may have turned around before losing contact.

And yet, nearly three whole days later, there are still no signs of the jet or its passengers. And an oil slick spotted in the South China sea originally thought to be a clue turned out to be a false lead:

Two Italian passengers said to be aboard the flight turned out to be safe on the ground, when they told authorities that their passports had, in fact, been stolen earlier. Someone aboard the flight was said to be using them, one of whom resembled a famous soccer player:

Adding another wrinkle to the case, the Wall Street Journalreports that airliners "such as the Malaysian jet also carry emergency beacons to transmit the aircraft's location in the event of a mishap so that rescue teams can reach the site."

These beacons, called emergency locator devices, are activated by impact on land or water, along with other emergency communications equipment. Malaysia's aviation regulator said no signals were received from flight MH370's beacon.

"There are many theories that have been said in the media,"Rahman said during a press conference. "Many experts around the world have contributed their expertise and knowledge about what could happen, what happened....We are puzzled as well."

Naturally, conspiracy theories are already flying left and right on social media. One theory suggests the plane's sudden disappearance is a "false flag" operation intentionally planted by CNN. Another claims that some relatives of the passengers onboard have even reported hearing their phones ring--but no one is answering.

Other tin foilers have gone so far as to suggest that the plane simply vanished. "If we never find the debris," writes one theorist, "it means some entirely new, mysterious and powerful force is at work on our planet which can pluck airplanes out of the sky without leaving behind even a shred of evidence."

Another, just as bizarre conspiracy theory suggests terrorists hijacked the plane, and have parked the plane intact in an abandoned hanger to use as "a weapon of mass destruction" in the future:

Over at Reddit, speculation is surprisingly measured. Says one user who claims to be a pilot:

At 35,000 feet they'd be able to travel another ~100-120 miles (far enough to reach the coast of Vietnam). Depending on the speed of the aircraft, it would take at least 15-30 minutes to reach the earth (or sea), giving them ample time to make a distress call. Throw in this weird stuff with the fake passports, and now reports that the plane apparently had attempted to turn back, and this makes me think something pretty sudden and catastrophic must have happened, and mechanical and/or pilot error seems unlikely in this case.

On Monday, China's state-run media blasted the Malaysian government's rescue efforts, arguing that initial reaction from the country "was not swift enough." Currently, at least 45 ships and 22 aircraft from nine countries, including the U.S., China, and more, are partaking in a joint multi-national rescue effort. "If [the disappearance] is due to a deadly mechanical breakdown or pilot error, then Malaysia Airlines should take the blame," wrote China'sGlobal Times in a scathing editorial. "If this is a terrorist attack, then the security check at the Kuala Lumpur airport and on the flight is questionable."

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• found it.....

8115054894?profile=original

• I think this plane has been landed in a remote location as the engines recorded about another 5 hours flight time, and the Australian location at sea is not this aircraft. And might be used for a more sinister plot like a 9/11 event.

• GPS works under water. However, microwaves do not, so technically if the phones are under water they can't be reached at all.

• Ha ha ha Nancy, wonder how they're gonna deliver the ransom note lol.

Oh don't expect much from drexy...he doesn't know his hand from a hole in the ground and couldn't navigate or 'command' his way out of a shoe box!!

• This whole story stinks to high heaven, a bunch of bullshit to take our focus of other things happening on and off planet. So this story gets my bullshit meter. (All TRUTHS will come to the Light). Stay focused on Love for one another and keep your vibrations raised, that's whats important right...NOW! Blessed Be Beloved Sister's and Brother's

Namaste

8115043271?profile=original

• Nancy A. ~ it is clear that you just stooped to drekx level of name calling. You are naughty girl~!~

since you decided to do this , than please stop sending me emails explaining how awful drekx is..............

theres an old saying~ when you call someone deragatory name, its because it takes one to know one.

• Thanks for confirming to me and other members what Nancy is attempting to do to my reputation here, Michael...Yes, very much a campaign of mud slinging against me, as you have witnessed...Indeed, libellous emails to you, about me.......?? which only confirms my suspicions surrounding her troll-ops for US big gov, on ACC....

I must be a thorn in her side.....yet I have no need for resentment, nor negative emotion about these matters.....Luke has also noted much hypocrisy from Nancy A.....

Shame people are discussing me when they could be discussing the fate of Flight 370, which I believe has crashed in the middle of the Indian ocean and if they search in that region, they will find it..

• I am not sure about big gov. contract trolling but maybe just too much believe in our Uncle Sam saving our "arses". either way, I dont like that.

• your welcome Custos

• and don't forget the Iranians with false passports;

The Last Day of Malaysia Airline Passengers With Stolen Passports

http://abcnews.go.com/US/day-malaysia-airline-passengers-stolen-pas...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
4 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
13 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
13 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
13 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
13 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
14 hours ago
More…