Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?
Where's the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and turn and dream
of what I need.

Indeed where have all the good warriors gone now.

James

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi James

At this time the warriors of light are resting.

This does not mean that you are all forgotten in your times of need we lightworkers are just waiting for the next step in humanitys development.

You are all lovingly protected and this is a time of great happenings and indeed wonderous things.

Blessings to you all Serenity xxx

• Hi James (and everyone) -- I would say first, kewl lyrics!  And second, that I believe that outside of duality, the Warrior is the Lover.  Embrace the "opposite" and be whole.

Mall

• you are the white Knight!
  • Warriors of Light work from the inside out, so there will not be a huge physical movement with weapons. Warriors of light carry the sword of truth inside and may share it one on one on one. The warriors of light gather silently and telepathically and not only await the command of their guides/Gods, but their own physical/emotional/spiritual/mental clocks to know when to strike. Warriors of light also know that they are the hero's they've been looking for all along. as in Be the change that you seek!! We are all hero's.
  • The good men and women are here, fully engaged in the fight for the light.  They come in every color and are now learning how to brew a lively potion of sacred and street-wise.  As we dream of what we need and ask for what we need, it is given.  Drink deep of the ancient medicine, never knowing the ingredients but ever certain of the intent.  May the odds rise in favor of the Divine. Malechite
  • they have gone to the dogs

Just jokes

I think weve got a bit serious hey?

However within the waves of awakening starseeds there are still waves.

Some of us have chosen to open our higher hearts first and then the ego kicks up a fuss pretending its real..oh the fin tryingto deal with mind death.

Anyhow...its happening, thats all that counts. Were here and we are COMMITTED

• reason i asked was that your post ended pretty abruptly
    yea, that was posted a while ago actually, but yes I didn't go into it, for obvious and polite reasons, that I think seem clear now, I understand your concern, but yes, keeping peace is the deal, I think we all understand and I know we all agree, peace
    • That's right. I prefer to define them as peacemaker/peacekeepers.
    • In reality, warriors are the last to want wars...and political leaders are the first to want them...certainly this is so on earth, currently...which will have to change, so that war is never a primary and casual use option...

On other planets, such as those within the Siran Star Nation (akanowai dajoie) there are entire clans of spiritual warriors....This particular clan is pre-eminent in any security actions (on earth, for example) and fly distinctive triangular-shaped vimana craft, markedly different in design to the standard Sirian scout ships...Another name for this clan are the "Atar," so named after the eagle-like 6 foot birds that nest upon the geodetic nodal points on the surface and interior (inner) of planet Atarmunck...Temples are built upon those very points, to collect planetary lifeforce energy for useful distribution to areas where needed...allowing a harmony of natural interchange, leading to perfect planetary health and sustained vivification......

Thus, the Atar Clan are the "priests" of the temples...

So warriors are not always just killing machines, as some suppose, but rather the clan guardians of society, in this case, galactic society...

• oh what was sun tzu's main teaching again, as I believe it was at the very essence of the way of the warrior

basically the art of war, that being, overcoming your big doctor "evil" without laying a finger on him/her, without conflict/war/violence, as the true success, the true dance of the art. . . oh it sounds so nice yes, hehehe
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
11 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=3LFrjz3AwIc4s3SD"
12 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Tons of ships here. This was seen down in Mexico in the beginning of 2005. https://youtu.be/PJxlIJXhO90?si=uFGQS8LtS6JRmD-m"
15 minutes ago
"Tons of ships here. This was seen down in Mexico in the beginning of 2005. https://youtu.be/PJxlIJXhO90?si=-GE7ujszySVzdVrM"
17 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
2 hours ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
2 hours ago
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with those two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
2 hours ago
More…