WHERE DO WE FIT IN

Hi, my name is Ron,

And I have a question for all of us, Where do we fit in? What do I mean by that? For decades many of us olders have been chasing rainbows in the form of UFOs and other paranormal phenomina. Most of us on this blog are of a highly developed spiritual nature and others are seekers, that is why you are here. If you can plow through all the lies and deceptions that have been manufactured over the centuries, you stand to do well in what is taking place on the planet right now. Just remember that one man's/woman's experience is worth a lot more than another man's/woman's theology.

The UFO question has always been open for debate ,and we find out, that looks can be very deceiving. Because we lack so much information, gov'ts can easily keep the people ignorant and at bay. Once the clues can be knitted together a clearer picture arises. Certain books that are out of print can help if you can find them. We cannot be afraid to ask those difficult questions of Why! I do not have enough room, here, to prove everything but I can steer you in the right direction. May I start by recommending the Book of Enoch. If you cannot acquire a copy, you might try You Tube, I saw it there. Perhaps you can see what things were happening in Enoch's day with the Anannaki. The names of God have been taken out but if you compare Enoch with Sitchen's Earth Chronicals, you will see some simularity. Then throw in the Tulmid of Emmanuel and you will see who the gods of the Old Testiment really were, Anannaki.

There is an Order of the Black Hand out there who's job it is to corrupt everything in writing, whether it be historical or scriptural. Gee I wonder who they work for? The first thing they did is eliminate the true names of God out of the Biblical Canon. The docrines of men then came in and developed what we refer to as Religion today. If St John, in the Book of Revelation, called Organized Religion the Anti-Christ, all you have to do is study their doctrine to see why it is untrue. That is a hard pill to swallow for some of us that grew up in church but if we are to get ready for the arrival of the Galactic Federation of Planets of Light, we had better find out what the truth is and wake up!

I speak this way because I am qualified to do so. When I was 4 yrs. old I was taught to fly, out of body of course. At 17, Jesus Sananda took me to the New Jerusalem to meet God (El Elyon the Most High). I also saw the 7th Seal being opened and the first 3 plagues being poured out upon the earthin 1962. I stood on the sea of glass and saw. I have spent the last 33 years of my life in the Southwest desert of the USA. The first five years in solitude as God sent my teachers to me, way out there. Just last Nov. 2010, it seemed like my world was falling apart around me as people left and betrayed me. I thought it was about me, but it wasn't because I bet this same thing happened to many of you, to free us up. I wrote out a list because I was led to do a Vision Quest and fast for 40 days to turn everything around. I started by writing a list of 33 things I would like to see changed in our world. #15 was simple, I thought. "Stop the Wars." Two weeks into the fast, there was a small demonstration in Washington DC over  Afganistan and I didn't think any more of it, until two days after a demonstration broke out in London. A couple of weeks after that trouble in Greece and Portugal, then the whole gov't of Ireland steps down. I thought this is great and I kept on with God's Chosen Fast.

After the 40 days were up and I was in recovery, Egypt happened and I knew that this was something special and the first domino had fallen. Now, look at what is happening around the world, now. This is the wakeup call to everyone that the end of the age is truely here. As with Gandhi fasting Britain out of India, I too am fasting Britain out of the USA. Look at what BP did to our Gulf of Mexico. The oil has stopped up the Gulf Steam and that is why the Northern Hemisphere is so cold and stormy. BP is spraying dispersant on the oil to hold it in place because if the oil gets into the Atlantic, it will die, and everything in it just as predicted in the 7th Seal.

I don't have to go anywhere to effect the world. Many things on my list are transpiring including getting rid of all the criminal politicians around the world. China, now, is calling the shots in order to break the back of the Dark Illuminati.

UFOs? Who's ufos? Are they the Nazis from Brazil, Russian, British, American, Agartha, who? Oh yes, then there is the Federation. I have had a couple encounters out here, they perfer encounters in the desert. The question then remains, why doesn't the Federation just come down and straighten things out? The question is, are you awake yet? They won't do anything until we are awake. Have you noticed? Do you think if the world is in termoil and you can no longer play with your toys that maybe you might just wake up?

All it takes is one person to be determined to stand in the breach and ASK. This is why God has always had Prophets to stand in the breach (Isa. 59). The Host will not respond to you until you ASK. I have asked and I am still asking and guess who showed up in my back yard a few weeks ago, as I was pacing, AA Michael. I stopped pacing because I could sense someone standing in front of me and I asked who it was, Arc Angel Michael was the reply. You can do this too if you are determined and learn How to ask. Once the Hosts go into action, I do not direct and just let them go.

Once Gandhi had the British out, the real problems began with the civil war violence like what we are seeing in Libya and other places. I am moving toward another fast to stop the violence and the sensless killing. Dictators shall be removed and the people will then have the responsibility to run their own gov't, America's also. America will be stripped of its corrupt powers around the world! Either Revelation will be played out or we can stop it. Some of the ways is to send the evil ones back to Dimension 3.0 as we go on from 3.9 to 4.0. This is why everything appears to be chaotic right now. We have the power to call the shots, we just don't know we can and that is why we don't. "Only with your eyes shall you see the reward of the wicked."   Ron

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• James,

Thank you for those kind words. Yes, some of us do realize the higher calling but others do not. Some people have not come to the place of being able to put things together, like what is manifesting in their world. So, with the Federation here, it is so written what they will do. And here we are, Where are we going to fit in if the Federation is going to clean up the mess our gov'ts have made? It is job enough to stay sane through it all and waking up to the realization of what is really transpiring in our world. Many are still dependant on church and state. I would prefer to leave the planet right about now, but this is the last Act and we are in it. Perhaps we ought to stay a bit longer to see the end of the play, don't you think? My article was to wake up a few that are still seeking. I leave now and then too but come back because some young person is perplexed with what is going on and cannot understand why the Federation isn't intervining in the insanity going on. Many questions to answer.

• Well my friend,

What are you all about? Since you have taken the red pill, what is happening with you?

You wouldn't be here if something wasn't up with you.

• dear Ron,what a delightful radiant soul you are,many of us who were born in the early 1950s have changed many shoes we have worn travelling on the road of our journey,and the lies and deceit i have read,have been mountains of them,now finally i only go by my own inner-selfs intution and direction,our thoughts are very powerful tools,and if we are lead to believe this and that,which is what is going on out there at the moment,we slip into the abyss of the dark,apart from myself,the other direction i listen to is archangel michael,or as some say is better known as christ michael aton,and i will continue to follow my soul contract as we each have,trillions of rays of light,love,and blessings to you eve.
    • eve, We are the forrunners for the new ones coming in and already you can see how this 20 something bunch can change the world. Even though there are plenty of dark hats out there still, they will be gone soon. Look at what just happened in Egypt and how it has effected the world. It is a start and the young people are speaking up because we didn't. Certain things in old school still work for us and if you want to move mountains it calls for fasting and prayer. That's where I came in. This is what I do in the desert and I let AA Michael sort out the rest.

I made a list and I am sticking to it. Each item is in play right now, all 33 items. Perhaps I could be more loving about it if I had some love in my life. People believe in dying so they are all dying around me, I don't believe in dying. There is yet a job to be done here and few are about the Father's business. If I can spur some people on through this medium, so be it. We are running out of time and Now is the excepted time, it is always now! We forget that at times and we wait for some future day.

You are a breath of fresh air, I must say. I would like you to be my friend if that is alright with you. Friends are hard to come by and maybe we can discuss more. I am looking forward to it. Thank you for your blessings. Exactly where are you?

• dear Ron,thankyou dear light brother,and i would be honoured to be your friend,i will send request to you,trillions of light,and blessings to you eve.
  • If you have seen the Matrix trilogy, you would understand the red and blue pill. The blue pill makes one dosile and people live a laxadazial life like a robot. The Red pill, gives us adventure to the place we can break out of the box. How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?
  • I would like to start out and Thank you fore your work al theese years!
    This is really an outstanding achevement :) 
    I belive awakened people like yourself has made a good foundation. 
    Now its upp to Us to work together, awake enlightend asleep or what ever, 
    Al people has felt love, now is the time to Observe and help the mother and the people suffering from the cleansing.
    AS we hold good thoughts and show love In every moment, this will flow through the people making a ripple effect al over the earth,and help us open up to the new earth! 
    This manifests AS we go acording to the Divine Plan :) 
    Keep On keeping On and your place In this will be Clear Soon! 
    Love and light to you Brother ! 
    • Hello Spearint,

I may be of the old school but old school still works. I got tired of pounding pulpits and talking to clay faces. I retired to the desert to learn to fsat and pray. So, I had to wait for a new generation to rise up and it is here, fearless. I pray for them, that they will accomplish what I was unable to do. America is asleep at the wheel, we have been put to sleep as our politicians rob us, and we are responsible for a lot of violence in the world. The chaos you are witnessing right now will actually bring peace in due time. Our media lies to us just to keep these insane wars going, providing jobs for the military. The domino effect is now under way. I have asked the Federation to intervine. Japan happened out of spite and the Federation could have stopped it (The Gulf Spill) do you think the world is waking up to these political gangsters running our world? Channelings just rehash old stuff over and over again, so now it is time for prophecying. New Agers don't know how to do that and it is about time they did. Speak the WORD and MAKE it Happen. We are surrounded by such a huge congrigation (cloud) of Aliens and Angels and many of us aren't even aware of it. The desert has served me well for the past 33 yrs.

• Sounds like you have a lot of experience and are up fore the task:) 
        I personally Think that there are powerfull momentum In the energy thats pooring In now and
        change is comming with a full frontal attack! 
        When it comes down to the shadow goverment, they really have the wisdom of how things work,
        they are really the ones that are conserned!
        They see and feel that people are getting the truth tormented by guilt Shane and fear
        because of their bad judgement og power struggle, May they see their world with our eyes
        It's time to wake up and smell the coffey! People are awakening and inntents are being put out.
        Al we can do is to hold toughts of love and work AS you have
        with ourselves to acive the level that is needed to manifest the 5 d! The outcome is assured its time to Get together and cellebrate!
        Lets join together In a meditation intent to make people step up their personal work send the violet flame for strenght to Keep On!
        Namaste Brother 
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1539

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings friends! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.The portals to the Fifth Dimension are open. You simply are asked to align your energies to that of your Higher Self, and this is achieved with focused breathing and…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"℗ 2006 Soul Heaven Records presents In-Ten-City....Not to be confused with "15 minutes city." 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR9W9ZrXEE"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
9 hours ago
More…