Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Where are the mass arrests, Where is nesara/gesara, and Where is disclosure all talk no action?

We have been hearing for god knows how long now about all that is mentioned in the title of this discussion but still the same crap everyday soon, its coming, the deep state is panicking blah blah blah and here we are with the same cabal criminals still walking the streets getting away with crimes that are so messed up alot of us wouldnt even want to talk about it. For me this is becoming a lost cause and a major mission failure and it feels like being on this planet has no purpose right now and wanting to leave gets stronger everyday and im sure im not the only one who feels like this right now. Its pretty obvious right now just my opinion that we wont being seeing any justice any time soon or anything positive happening any time soon. Yes we are seeing some positive signs protests going on in places around the world against the cabal not in the usa of course cause the brainwashing seems to be at its worst in this area again just my opinion. Bottom line is if arrests, nesara/gesara, and disclosure dont happen suffering is gonna continue and things are just gonna get worse right now i dont see things changing. Opinions and discussion are most welcome if anybody wants to.

Views: 821

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this is also sad to see the brainwashing they have done to the people is beyond terrible they have turned them into zombies basically

yes, but it's funny also :)

Ok Michal, what is your slution then?

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert'
"I have been observing MSM for some time and I know that something is off, but it wouldn't…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The Gospel Story and the Path of Initiation - Intro by Omega, article by Creme'
"Jesus taught the art of self-realisation leading to ascension, for each soul/persona.....Rome made…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert'
"In the UK we are [at last] tackling the self-important BBC and it's absurd licence…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert'
"Some don't want truth to set them free, as their careers, as professional…"
3 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert'
"may I correct this saying ET Hugger: "the truth will set you free, but first it may piss you…"
4 hours ago
Valana replied to the discussion 'HEALING MODALITIES AND THE ET HEALERS A Val and Valana Coffee Break Sharing' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"I incl used the note in the article above along with a  mind control facility Val had shown me…"
5 hours ago
Valana replied to the discussion 'HEALING MODALITIES AND THE ET HEALERS A Val and Valana Coffee Break Sharing' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"In trying to edit  this I notice we missed one of the main points we were going to…"
5 hours ago
ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Ashian: New Horizons - Jennifer Crokaert'
"When MSM starts to crumble and the propaganda machine behind it is revealed... It will be a…"
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship