What's Your Job Like?

I work for Dunkin Donuts! It's the easy job to get during a recession, but the coffee vapor ironically slows time down to an agonizing crawl, and sometimes you feel like this:

8110177678?profile=original

Especially when life in general has become all kinds of stressful.

Dunkin Donuts customers have a hard time being polite when they need their coffee that early in the morning right before work which is something I can understand on many levels, but $7.25 an hour in the douchiest city of NH when you're 26 years old can be an erosion of one's dignity. It's good to at least have a job during these trying times though, and my co workers are great people! I mostly just try to laugh the bad stuff off, and everybody seems to find me quite entertaining which is always a plus since it was my sole source of validation growing up.

What's your job like? How do you maintain such an unfaltering love for man kind? 

One Love . . . hmm, that helps a little, just thinking those words . . . 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ive been a mum since my son was born 7yrs ago. i wanted to go back to work when he was 6mnths old, part time, but life kicked in and ive been dealing with all that. im now under pressure from (UK) jobcenter to work, and im trying! but i havnt even had an interview...most of my previous jobs were caring, everything from prem babies to bedbound elderly. i enjoyed every job i had until i felt the need for fresh stimulation. when i learnt reflexology, i worked 4days in a call centre and 2nights in a nightclub at the same time, and that club kept me alive and gave me the energy i needed to get everything done. I LOVED IT! ive got over 10 yrs experience in healing, and how ive grown from that has blown any thoughts of how it should be totally out of the water, im as passionate about healing as i am about my son!!

whatever comes along for me will be the right job, and the learning will continue...all for a reason. my to 'kola' and i do native american drum healing twice a month at a retreat near us, and THAT is amazing for us all.

www.echoesofangels.co.uk      www.banyanretreat.com

whatever you do, wherever you work...love it! if you dont, ask spirit for a new opportunity..

luv n light baby YEAH! xx

• A freelancer, freelance worker, or freelance is somebody who is self-employed and is not committed to a particular employer long term. Freelancers generally enjoy a greater variety of assignments than in regular employment, and—subject to the need to earn a regular income—usually have more freedom to choose their work schedule.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freelancer

You hunt for project on online job sites/marketplace.  X) my field is IT.  my siblings quit their regular day jobs - because they got tired with it; and follow suit. Now they have more time for themselves and enjoying it. I think that's more of life.

• Sweet! I kinda like that idea . . . like hustling, but with less crime . . .
  • I currently work full-time as a Supervisor for a blood collection company in Indiana.  I enjoy helping people so this job  suits me pretty well.  I also own a small business that is open seasonally.  I make silk flower arrangements for the cemetery for all of our ascended loved ones which I really enjoy!  Check me out on Facebook at Guardian Flowers.
    • Word! I wanna have my own business some day too!
  • At the moment i have no work, so i use all my time doing exactly what i want..lol

I used to be a Painter, but now i make plans for being a writer.. I wanna write about Extra Terrestrials, Ascension,

and other Spiritual stuff...

• Word! I like doing that too! Keep up the awesome!
  • I work at home as a freelancer. I love this setup as I work only when I need money.
  •  

I work as a compliance officer. I really like my job and the people (general public) I meet out and about although Ive been doing it for 12 years, Im really over the dickwads that cant run the place, waste money, dont want to simplify processess and just need to make things complex so they can justify their jobs  etc.... Beam me up scotty!!

• i am a local truck driver decent pay and benefits more importantly home nightly,  its a pretty easy job most importantly i have lots of time to view lots of info.  ie vids, docs, and articles on my favorite subject matter  (Anything that requires most to think outside the box, and wont be found on mainstream news)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
1 hour ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
2 hours ago
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://youtu.be/3C0lEL97HYc?si=43Fb_jpq4jBkMZwq"
2 hours ago
"Will do and you as well :) Great minds think a like as they say :)"
2 hours ago
More…