~ I have to be honest~ YESTERDAY~ & TODAY~ HAVE BEEN MOST HARD TIMES FOR ME THROUGHOUT THIS PROCESS!!!! Yesterday... I started VIBRATING SO HARD~ SO HARD~ & am losing my old vision~COMPLETELY~ I will go out and EVERYTHING will just become blue & VIOLET FLUORESCENT PULSATION and when I look down it appears I'm standing on liquid & I WILL GET SCARED & THEN~ I will come back to 3D? I KNOW NOT WHAT IS HAPPENING~ BUT~ I feel as if IM TRULY DISAPEARING! I looked & read we HAVEN'T HAD A MAJOR SOLAR FLARE????? Which is usually the cause of these..."Transitions" I go through... BUT~THIS IS SO INTENSE & STRONG! I was TRYING to find a cause~ and read MS? I HAVEN'T HEARD OF ANYONE ELSE experiencing SUCH DRAMATIC and STRONG CHANGES TO THEIR ENTIRE STATE BEFORE? I feel SO happy & good yet ~ confused~ & sad? I haven't told anyone yet... as I just don't know whats happening~BUT~SOMETHING IS TO ME~ & IT IS OH~SO VERY REAL!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I had the same thing 4 days ago, very powerful energy waves I felt them going through my body, It felt very weird but I like weird so I decided to go with the flow, I was downloading for a few hours. It gave me goosebumps and I felt hot and cold at the same time. Also it made me cry for no reason at all.  

Besides colors, does anyone ever see geometric shapes in the air?

Weird stuff, but I'm always happy when they occur. Just a re-assuring feeling I get, that I probably won't have to be in this dimension for too long. :)

• From what I have been reading is that we are being bombarded with energies right now to help us awaken and ascend. They are ramping up and becoming more powerful. May is suppose to be big. But everyone will experience them differently depending on your spiritual path. All will be well in the end. Hang in there and try to sit and meditate if you can when this happens to ground the energy to earth. I am sending you Healing and Love energy/light.

• on issues you raised, ~ANGRY CHRISTIANS~ they are angry about hearing that salvation comes from within because it means ~THEY HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR SALVATION~, unawakened people hate to take responsibility for anything, they want everything handed to them on a SilverGold Platter.
    they hate burden.
    ~EMPATHY~ Get used to it, it is only going to get stronger, even to the point of being irritating and impossible to bear at times, but as it gets strong so to will you grow a ~THICKER SKIN~. I understand you predicament, but know this it is one of the first developments of greater abilities, It will
    enable your Psionic Capacities to begin to flourish as it is a rooting principle to the full authority of self/environment/creation.
    ~TWO WORLDS PULLING~ not your issue but pertinent, The first and most empowering thing to realize about this issue is ~I AM SOVERIEGN, I AM MY AUTHORITY~ neither world has the right to pull you and you should acknowledge to yourself and to both or any worlds, then by ~FREE WILL~ announce your decision
    about which world/s you will have and what aspects you will accept for now, your conditions on this whole matter, without rejecting outright various opportunities of those worlds, leaving yourself open to choose at other "NOW" moments what you will.
    ~WORDS NOT COMING THROUGH CLEARLY~ the "words" themselves in their pure state are coming through but it is important to realize that many times it may come in the form of a moment of awareness and comprehension about something that you have no "Prior" knowledge of, that and feelings that dont feel like yours
    but still come through the same channel that your own feelings come through in and do so without the emotional response but still the emotional awareness.
    • Thank you dear Adonai El Ra, what you have said is truly wonderful to hear, I have experienced all of these things, since 2011, when I stepped out...lol...to my bloody suprise, and I have moments when i say something, then just know it, and then I wonder to myself, How, did I know that..

and emotions, oh yes, such beautiful moments i have had, and do have, joy, love, like never in my life, and I love every moment of this, and yes the words, they are fantistic to,    I am so happy, that you have said about Salvation, does come from within...there is no other way, as does all that is, from within, I said to a friend the other day...I dont get any special favors, because I am a medium/telepath/all of that is...I have to slogg, it out...lol

You know since, i have found myself, and who i am really, and how I am evolving, changing, physically as well, now with my little, hexagon pure, pure, light dots....Wow!..you should see them...my face is becoming iluminated, and my friends, can now see them, they arrived on my skin in November, 2011....I am going to be a little hologram....lol....gotta have the humour....love and light dearest friend and to all...Arubia

• Try this for your energy spikes and let me know how it works. I know some of what you're going through first hand. 

When I was attuned to Reiki Master in 2007, the energy was so different and intense I thought I was going crazy. My teacher who attuned me just laughed when I told him what was happened and during break at work, he taught what I'm going to teach you. We're here to assist each other and make the transition. 

You can pass this to those who need it. 

Have a great day, 

Michael 

mames1111

49 Breaths Exercise 061511.pdf

• Your not lacking !  Just talk!  Every thought, word, feeling, action ect... is energy.  By the Law of Free Will, they need your permission to act (they can also act if it needs be), so once you ask them they will go to work on you.  The cool thing about it is...THEY LOVE TO HELP US OUT, TO BE OF SERVICE!  This is OUR GALACTIC FAMILY we're talking about!  Know we are all lightworkers, helping to bring in the light energies for Gaia to shift to the 5th.  It'll happen.  Just ask anyone that you feel comfortable with.  By you being sensitive to energies (like I am), you might feel them working on you, or you might begin to feel the shifting less intense as they were before.  That will be them looking after you and helping you to better manage the energies so it is not too overwhelming.  Let me know how it goes, Darryl

• Hi Silas.  I agree with Phillypan and Tesla.  You are shifting in and out of the 5th.  Ground yourself.  Imagine roots growing from your feet going into mother earth, going down for miles and wrapping around the core.  And/or eat some of the food suggested.  Yours is an very EXTREME case.  You are most likely a starbeing.  I am from Sirius.  My channeling guide is O'rah.   I also felt an energy shift at 11/11/11 and also a huge influx of energy just before the people overseas started their revolution in the different conuntries.  That was a shift of conscioness for the people.  I also feel surges of energy going thur me.  When it gets too strong, all I can do is just lie down and relax and let the energy do it's thing.  A few times I shifted while I was walking and I couldn't feel the ground.  I felt like a cloud.  Please talk to your guides, angels, Archangels, ascended masters and our space family and ask them to assist you in your bodies adjustment to the new energies as easily and comforable as possible.  Whenever I called to them, they always helped me out, many times.  Better than any doctor, no appointments and best of all, FREE!!!  :)  Anyways, we're here for you, buddy.  Take care of yourself. 

• Hello Silas! That is amazing!!! I am sure that many of us are experiencing new abilities as we near Ascension. Allow me to share something, out of many things, that I experienced! Last Saturday, I was at my Tai Chi class warming up just before class began. As we all stood in our mind clearing, meditative stances for about 2 minutes, I opened my eyes and looked at the large wall mirror that was in front of us. As I looked at myself to check my posture, there, to my amazement, were 3 very white images of my body around me! One was on my left, one on my right and the head and shoulders portion was hovering behind me about 8 inches above my head. I closed my eyes and remained calm then reopened them to see if they were still there and they were! Except, the ones on my right and left had actually moved further out until I could see their whole form while the one behind me remained in it's original position. I looked in the mirror at the other practicioners to my right and left and only saw them yet out of my periphial vision, I could still see the "bodies" beside me. They seemed to move ever so slightly as I stood perfectly still. The instructor is aware of my being a Light Worker and is well aware of what we are and do. I think he noticed me studying something in the mirror and allowed everyone more time to remain in the mind clearing position so I would not be disturbed, and for this I thank him. My uniform is black so it was not a reflection or refraction of the lighting in the room that caused this to appear and as a matter of fact...I think they wanted me to see them! I even moved my arms to see if they would follow but they didn't. Just the bodily shapes remained.After about  about 3 more minutes, the instructor spoke for us to begin and as he did, all 3 of the images slowly moved back into me, the one behind moving slower than the other two as if to confirm to me that I was actually seeing what I was seeing. I moved to another position in the mirror to see if they would show themselves again but i guess they figured that was enough for one day...

• U r a sovereign being, bro', nothing happens 2 u without your consent! Death is nothing but a transition!! Btw, I wish I could have some of what u r smoking, lol, cause I feel absolutely nothing most of the time, I guess I chose this, as I have experienced much loss in life, but it would be nice to feel something... some times... anything!!! Maybe all that is going to change!!

Peace, my bro!!!

• Silas, you are in and out of 5D!  The fluorescense happened to me a couple of months ago, it lasted about 1/2 hour.   Just beautiful!  The incoming intensified vibrations began again Sunday for me and they will really crank up on the Full Moon Saturday!  From your words, it appears to me your body is ready to ascend, but you are not yet communicating with your higher dimensional self.  I suggest you lie still and ask your guides these questions, you will receive answers, watch for them.  Also, ground yourself if you are not ready to Let Go of 3D, plant your feet on the ground and make an energetic connection with Gaia and hug a tree to release overwhelming energy. 

Lots of Love and Light,

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
17 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
17 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
17 hours ago
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
17 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
18 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
18 hours ago
More…