Said by Aleje from the Pleiades (WHICH IS NOT MY PERSONAL OPINION):

Quote: 

The secret world government have created these cigarette drugs in order to keep the people in a low consciousness and vibration, in order to control the people easier. Every smoker has negative astral beings, parasites and holes in his dirty aura. They feed on the life energy of the smoker, forcing him to smoke further. You can see it with an active third eye. Cigarettes, drugs open the door to the lower astral planes where there are demons, nonspiritual people or deceased smokers.

These people suffer and be tormented by the demons… And for a very very long time before they finally begin to be interested in love. Only then they see the light and can again incarnate in another body, to learn self-love. You can only go to higher dimensions, if you have a spiritual clean, high energy. Only then you can stay in the high energy levels.

When the body is being deliberately destroyed by drugs, the divine energy can’t flow properly in you and the body becomes sick. Self destruction is a sign of lack of love and spirituality. Most believe that they love, but this is just a rational thinking in their ego-mind. There is no REAL love from the heart. It is an entirely different frequency.

A broken radio, can not receive clear music, but only distorted, or none at all. The body is the earthly vessel for the soul. If the body does not function properly, you have no good contact with the soul. One then does not receive ideas of the soul but only lies, illusions and negative words of the dark creatures.

Just remember:

You need first of all a strong will and SELF – LOVE
Who loves himself, does not hurt himself.
Only who loves himself can love others REALLY.
You can only give what you have.
Everything that stinks, is shunned by beings of light.
Only the dark side like everything that is dirty and stinks.
Only the dark side, like to be in a lower vibration, which is not love.
The light side you can find where it’s beautiful, beautiful aromas,
beautiful colors, beautiful, harmonious music, love, high vibration.

Learn how to REALLY love you. Not just with your rational mind, but with your whole being. No spiritual being is taking drugs. No spiritual being is smoking. That would be) against love, against spirituality, against the existence (god. Only demons like poison, mud and low vibration. Take a big leap in your life and decide to go to the light. Throw away any drugs TODAY. Fight against the influence of the dark side. Are you ready for a higher level of development in your life? Are you ready for a higher consciousness? It is YOUR decision…

source:

http://alajefromthepleiades.com/index.php?s=HOW+CAN+YOU+STOP+SMOKING+EFFECTIVELY+AND+GET+RID+OF+ANYTHING+THAT+HARMS+YOUR+BODY%3F

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Author, is this your image, with light energy in the back. This is nice and cool, if it is you

• Im stopping smoking and this is really hard, it feels like someone is trying to pull me back again and again and usually i give up and smoke. I get these thoughts like "you didint quit it right, smoke another and do it right this time" so im asking some loving person to send me LIGHT & LOVE and get rid of this, i know this might be selfish but i think it would help. Really I would be thankful
    I dont know why im so afraid, i get these thoughts also like "if you stop smoking you know you have so many holes in your aura that someone is coming in from these and take control of you"
    I have heard that smokers have entities around them who are leeching life energy so maybe those thoughts are coming from them? I dont know but maybe this gets over when my aura becomes more powerful

• I smoke....i have no spirit of fear & no weapon formed against me shall prosper. I don't care what the dark do or say.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
1 hour ago
Infinity updated their profile
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
4 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
8 hours ago
More…