What is your thought of religions?

Hi my brothers and sisters with much love and light,

Ok as you can see in the title what is your thought of religions and is there any truth in them at all, like is islam the most trueful one and just asking because people are talking about it at work and that if you don't follow it, they say when I died that my soul will not go from my grave and I know that this will not happen.

Because I know that god etc prime creater is all loving no matter if we are positive or negetive beings.

Anyway please do reply back and I will be telling a life story of who I am as a person and in my next discussion.

Much love always

Namaste

Jason

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would add this! The early christian church had no religious organization over it. It was lead by the holy ghost, who lived in believers; and was  called the Holy Ghost or Shekinah, who is a women in hebrew, it was her essence that was given on pentecost. She is also Jesus's twin sister and the Holy Spirit is Gods wife, also a women in hebrew. Now the only way satan could stop the early church was to organize a beaurocratic system, like the vatican, or a president over baptists, or a top council over 7th day adventists. Each and every time a president is put over a church, that church starts to die in spiritual awakenings and in seeing the spirit world of Gods brotherhoods of light.

Yes religions have played thier part, but when they organize and create top positions that everyone must answer to, then they die in mnay ways. Beacsue we have to give up freedom of thought to belong to something like that.

I have been kicked out of many religions, for "thinking out of the box". I see them now as way to controll people, so they do not ascend. Jesus said, my people to often do things in satans character, thinking they are serving God. Case in point-when the vatican ordered the deaths of 80 million protestants during 1400 to 1700, it was "the common catholic" who turned the protestants in for torture and burning to death; at the stake. The common catholic thought they were serving God, by following the vatican, but they were serving satan, who had infiltrated the vatican. and so it goes with protestanism of today, and all religions of today.

MK ULTra mind controll programs have kidnapped 4-8 million kids in the last 50 nyrs, and tortured them to split thier minds for mind controll. Many were put into seminarys and church leadership to controll them. As the masses march to the leaders, they arel again killing in Gods name, thinking they are serving God, but really serving satan.

I will send an attachment, dont know if it will go thru or not. But beware or organized religions, who kick you out for free thinking.  Follow the spirit instead. I am a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ, but not off any religion. I see I cannot send attachments, so never mind. Be very careful folks..loving you..dennis

• I agree with you Denis ...

It's like this imagine religion is a river and you all know that the river's source is always the purest sparkling and glowing under the light of the sun...but what when it pass throughout civilization? The river always turns brown,she looses her minerals and her healing powers and sometimes even the life that was living in her.The same is with religion and everything from the divine that was touched by a human hand.Most religions today are totally turn from up to down and lost their true meaning,so they aren't what they are suppose to be.

love and care Anna

• Very wise comment, Anna.

Thank you for posting it here.

Namaste

• With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things but for good people to do eveil things, that takes Religion. Man by nature is a religious animal. If you have two religions in your land, the two will cut each other's throats; but if you have thirty religions, they dwell in peace. There is just  just enough religion in the world  to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another..It's not money that the root of all evil but man made religion like it is today and always has been..a sad but inevitable part of life.

The Quotations Page: Quote from Steven Weinberg
    "With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, tha…
    • There is a lot of truth in what you say about religion being more divisive than it has been a uniting factor in man's evolution.  Any belief system that says one side is right and the other side is wrong has always created strife between the two.  It is amazing how many people on this planet are completely tunnel-visioned. 

Now that we have identified the problem - we must find the solution.

Namaste

• Oh Linda, how I  dearly wish we could, perhaps in a state of utopia but problem has existed since seed of man flourished  and it is not up to us to find a solution but simply be the solution..I mean simply be the change you wish to see in the world..we can only speak for ourselves and not the whole of mankind.
        • Dear One,

You are so Right !!  But then that becomes part of the solution, doesn't it?  Us "being".  Keep shining your light.  Little by little it shall "be" !

Namaste

• I love reading all your comments.

I agree with you totally, James.

We are evolving and we are ascending.

In Love and Light,

Linda

• Well Jason, that is to all encompassing a question. Obviously satanism is a religion, but it is evil and leads to death and splitting of the mind into multiple personalitys for demons to ride on. Now most religions of the world do have some truth in them.

Even Jesus said in Romans 2:14 -even those who do not know God will make it, as long as their consciouness does not condemn them in the judgement. And those who make it thru the judgement, follow the law, and are a law unto themselvs. So what law can this be. Obviously someone who doesnt know God is not remembering the 7th day sabbath, as a memerioa of creation week. Jesus said the law is summed up into this, love your neighbor as yourself, or do unto others as you want others to do to you.  This is the universal law found in all religions exept satanism, Luciferianism and things like that. Buddism, islamism, ect all teach to love one another. Well there is a vers  ein the Koran to kill all heathens, those who dont follow islam.

But aside from that, any religion that teaches tolerance, love, peace, and compassion, is telling it right. I believ Jesus is the son of God, a Diety. But thats beside the point, because even Jesus said, even those who dont know me will make it, if they follow the golden rule. God is looking for the right character, not the right doctrine. Its that simple. Hope that helps you..

And this site is totally wrong by saying there is no right or wrong, because God knows what works and what doesnt work. thats what Lucifer challanged God about in Heaven, that God didnt know what rape was, what death was, what evil was, And God told satan you dont want to go there. But Lucifer did go there, and we are paying for that one. God knows what works, so dont believ ther is no right or wrong, thats a lie..peace -dennis

• Excellent, Dennis. Thank you for your input, and it really is such a simple concept, it is a wonder why it has taken us so long, literally thousands of years, to get it right. Every religion, save Satanism, teaches the spiritual ideals of love, peace, understanding, tolerance, unity, and the ''Golden Rule''. If we humans had simply understood the wisdom of these ideals, we could've spared ourselves a lot of bloodshed and heartache. If we had simply understood and practiced what the masters preached, the dark ones could never have used us and divided us amongst ourselves, they never could've gained control and led us onto the path of enslavement. Thank God for Ascension, thank God we are starting to get it right...better late than never!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
2 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
3 hours ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
3 hours ago
More…