8110826866?profile=original8110850287?profile=original

Dear Ascendees,

Here is an opportunity for a wider education about the role of the GFL on Earth and an easy to digest summary, as to what the GFL is mostly completing, fulltime, 24-7 and why this work  is being completed...

I'll simplify this matter as much as possible, as it is highly complex and convoluted, in fact....But in essence, surface humanity, though comprised of highly evolved souls, has fallen from a previous full consciousness status, about 13,000 years ago, due to genetic manipulation by the former Atlantean elites, which rendered surface humans limited consciousness, with shorter lifespans (between incarnations) and disconnected from the light body, upon the manasic plane....Which means, spirit is restricted in what it can achieve in physicality, through these limited forms of expression, these genetically stunted vehicles, we call our bodies....So this must be rectified, so we may serve more effectively.

Now, over vast periods of time and through multiple incarnations of experiences, both sexes, all races, each and every soul, can eventually return to full consciousness, using the limited gene, but it is a vastly restricted number that do and thus we have only some who may fulfil that ESSENTIAL ROLE of planetary guardianship and not enough to be truly efficient....We have a group of Ascended Masters who returned to aid humanity, when as individuals, they re-claimed their angelic wings, as it were....The White Lodge...They are the local spiritual hierarchy and were all normal earth humans at one time....They have asked cosmos for help, because the task of aiding planetary guardianship on the surface, is monumental.....That task is keeping the good order of nature vivified and operationally efficient....Which means that the atmosphere, magnetic field, bio-sphere, waters, soil, plants, minerals, animals, etc, are all enhanced and maintained, to their MAXIMUM EXPRESSION POTENTIAL....So that spirit can express fully in physicality and not in a limited or restricted  way, as present...Now this is about keeping Mother Earth healthy and vibrant...Earth being a living entity, with a body and soul....That soul of which is actually logoic and we are all connected with it, if we incarnate here...we are one with the planet.....even we who came from other planets...Noting that the being who ensouls earth, originally migrated from Venus...a planetary Kumara (Buddha) who became a Planetary Logos.....Bringing it's great light to Earth and making that sacrifice for the divine expression of the plan...as do we all, here...as we struggle to return to our former higher states of expression, through ascension....

Now the reason why the GFL is here, is to midwife a new planetary birth, as the time has come for this experiment in limited consciousness, to end...In the mean time, as humanity is unable to function in the essential capacity as true Earth Guardians, which is actually our PRIMARY FUNCTION, so that role has to be conducted by fully conscious beings from other systems, as well as from within this planet, inner Earth, where evolution is more on a par with those other systems of full consciousness....Organic technologies of the Light, combined with ritual work, conducted on the ground, as well as in the ships, assists the planet, helpfully.....Think of those ancient people, who's descendants were the aboriginal shamans, who had a close bond with nature and you will see my meaning...But, imagine such shamans with high technology and greater skills in magickal work and service....and on a larger scale....at all the planetary node points....imagine a vast icosahedron and all it's node points, with geomantically placed temples and within them, ceremonies conducted.....So, that is what it was once like on earth, in Lemurian times, when all surface humans were fully functioning guardians......That is what we should be doing, but mostly forgot about, having become potential guardians in amnesia.

Yet the consequences of shirking such tasks are obvious, as the world falls apart before our very eyes.....Whole animal and plant species die out, as mankind has become an overpopulated and also a destructive burden, with a false philosophy of greed and profit at odds with nature and the divine will....So the planet is not being served this way, by mankind in general...Thus the GFL try to help, as much as possible, to fill in the gaps, until humanity can return to that prime role of full planetary guardianship....and with regard to Earth's vast population, which is far more than a planet can actually sustain well, many humans are destined to migrate voluntarily, to Mars and Venus, to aid in the rebirthing of water worlds there....These planets also will need many galactic human planetary guardians, to make for better worlds...They will be joining up with the inner continents of both those world, in which civilisations already exist...but are hidden....This will be the forging of a new star nation, we call Solaris.....That is the plan for humanity...and in the mean time, the GFL have to try to maintain the biosphere, magnetosphere, geosphere, atmosphere, etc, as well as is possible....

I hope this explains what the many UFO sightings are about, much of the time, if not all the time...

Selamat kasijaram zau.. (Sirian for "be blessed in the love and joy of spirit...!")

Col. Drekx Omega, Cmdr, GFL Ground Crew (Eastern England Sector)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies

• A compassion and love for Paris and the people of France.......We love you.....and the Friday 13th of 2015 can be so ugly for the living to experience and the dead to transit from.....Blessings from Heaven's representatives on Earth and beyond...... Vive La France,,,,,,

• Prayers for all the victims

• Yes, thank you dear, our compassion for the killed, maimed and emotionally scarred is real, even if the attackers were created by the dark cabal dark intel services, themselves, to stage a false flag attack on Paris....Yes, there really are deluded "jihadists" who are puppets of the western intel services....For example, like the Muhjahadeen of Afghanistan, which was created by the CIA to fight the USSR, and like Al Quada in Iraq, which became ISIL...

The original construct  that subsequently became ISIL, was a product of the prison regimes of Iraq, under CIA influence...so hardened, honed and hot-house incubated in the prisons of Iraq, poisonously cultivated and grown, then released to spread mayhem upon the world...all in the name of jihad, but in fact, secretly as an asset of western dark governance...Countries such as Saudi Arabia and Turkey, add to this mix, with logistics and finance...The government of France is one of dark governance, and even now seeks more dictatorial powers over their own people....So we can extend much compassion and love for those many confused and lost souls, who play this game of darkness, still.....

Yet, the real suffering of people of all types may be soothed with our love and compassion........Even if they may be in fear and very, very confused about what is happening to them....

• Thanks for the reply Drekx, I would like to go a bit further in this discussion and expand on it and more on the Event itself. But 1st a correction. I should have said those who leave to another Planet, not just leaving the planet. I hope you don't mind but I will include this info and your comments to the blog that I am writing on the photon belt and Planet 7-X. As I seem to need inspiration to get me jump started. I am being pulled in two directions at the same time, which I will try to explain here. In the last 44 yrs sense I received my 1st couple of visions ,I have received a lot of info, to much sometimes and also sometimes it is hard to tell which is the truth, especially with all the F.F. we have received in the last 5 yrs. All and everything evolves around the main Event which is to Ascend. And the most influence is coming from the PHOTON belt and the 2nd and lessor one would be the Planet-X or 7-X as it is now called. they both come at the same time in this very special Event and of course many other factors play a part in this conjunction as well, such as our ET friends.

As far as the org. question goes, it is still up in the air for me, as to weather we will still Ascend if we go up in the ships, I do think so, and your answer was on key. But to correct the question by what Ashtar command has said on my last post was that if we go to another planet that we would not ascend or if we died the body. I do think maybe its a combination of both, meaning it depends on which planet you go to. If that planet is inside of the Photon Belt also at this same time, then Yes we should be able to Ascend but on the other hand if its outside of the Photon belt then NO we will not ascend at this time. which brings us to another question or subject because the Photon belt does not cover the whole universe but moves within it but it does cover about. Some say it is only in our Galaxy, others say it covers more than one Galaxy at a time. I do know it covers many solor systems at one time.. At any rate we are said to now be fully inside of it as on the 28th Sept.In Dec. 2012 we entered on the edge of it. And as most know it will be two thousand years we will spend inside of it, not just the one thousand yrs of Peace that was spoken about in the Revaluations. I think the Ascension also has much to do with our mental and spiritual condition that we are in at the time of arrival, which is pretty intense at this moment. Our space brothers are very busy now with setting up and controlling the enormous amount of energy that is coming through using a force field and satellite controllers to minimize the effects the positive and negative Photons are having on us. These Ions are playing havoc on our minds but worse yet the brain cannot handle it at all. Thats why we are forgetting so many things and having time lapse's , blinking out, fazing out, if you will as our minds try to grasp the true meaning of the multiverse as we are and have been for some time a multiverse being. and we went to the multi-verse school and graduated before we were allowed to incarnate to This 3d reality or duality, a very negative place that the Dark ones have ruled sense Lucifers Rebellion started 250,000 yrs ago. As this was his headquarters.

Dimension, now that is a word that keeps popping up at the same time as the word Photon Belt which I 1st heard of and wrote about 27 yrs ago. My pic that I copied of the Nexus of the Photon belt is still on Goggle if one wants to see the pic and understand this concept better, one pic is worth a thousand words huh. Anyway the Urantia Book has influenced my studies also for the last 44 yrs says that we live in 7 levels in each Dimension and that every 2,000 yrs we have what is called a Dispensation and a spiritual leader is sent down to us to help us rise to the next level of Evaluation. An Awakening to ascend to the next level, but nothing that I have found about skipping a whole generation or dimension like the talk that we are hearing, it is said that not only will we move into the 4th Dimension but many will go on to the 5th Dimension and that my friends is quite a leap,is it not? The UB says that we went from the 7th level as animal to the 1st level as human 4-1/2 million yrs ago and it has taken us all of this time to reach the 7 th level in the 3rd Dimension and when JC arrives and begins the next Dispensation that we now call the Great Event or Ascension but does not speak of this 5th Dimension. But it did say that this was to be a special Event that has never happened before. I presume the Photon belt wa also involved in the last 7th levels which is a 24,000 yrs cycle, 2000,yrs in the light of the Photon Belt and then 10,000 yrs outside of it called the dark side, meaning 12 hrs of light and 12 hrs a day of darkness, which we have just went through to get here, where ever here is at this now moment, this holy instant now moment.

There is so much going on now in this moment thats its almost impossible to completely understand and comprehend even for us Elder Light-workers who have been in it for quite some time. But all in all there is a unity within this movement and it has a lot to do not only with this light of the Photon Belt which we are told comes from the universe Central Sun. And that light comes as gamma -X waves which will activate our DNA that is called junk DNA by those in power over us. These unused DNA'S are now being activated by this light and we become a multi-Dimensional being. Doing so in a slit second compared to the 4-1/2 million yrs ti took us to get trough just one 3rd Dimensional  and to think that we are going even further on up to the 5th Dimension, well that just blows my mind, indeed huh.All of this was not supposed to happen until we reached what the UB calls the Light of Life, which begins at the 5th and goes up to the 12th in which it is said that we then ascend back into the spiritual realm from which we came. What is happening now is a grand deviation from the original plan, which failed several times because of the Lucifer Rebellion.The 1st Garden of Eden and the 2nd Garden which Adom and Eve was sent down here through a portal to create 100,000,000 children. They came from a much higher Dimension and was supposed to inbreed with us at that time when they reached that number to then raise our DNA code they now call junk. So that when we got here to this place of not only one Dispensation but many at the same time we would be able to make the transition. But that plan failed as Eve made a great mistake by inbreeding at only, 10,000,000 , so we only got part of that DNA which is why it has take in so long to get here and of course along with the Lucifer Rebellion and the DC who has ruled us for many thousands of yrs.

But JC'S 1st coming and now his 2nd coming are to help correct that and all of the Darkness, negativity and help Free us as Slaves to them and there NWO. Many religions have different parts of this Divine plan but non, not even the UB has it all. No one has it all, all the info and dis-info has bewildered us including all the F.F. by the DC. Much has not been told to us, so that the DC could not get ahold of it and use it against us. But one thing is for sure, the Photon Belt is here and we are almost entirely in it and it is having a great effect on us, our bodies are changing from a carbon base to a crystal base form. Our minds are becoming multi-dimensional and multi-verse. Our lower self the ego is waning in power as our Divine higher self is starting to become merged with our Divine mind.Our spiritual body is becoming more free in movement as our soul rises to this Grand occasion.We have been told that all of this has never happened before in all the Universe and maybe will never happen again. So this is a one shot deal. All we have to do is hang in there, through the thick and thin.!!!!

The coming of the Planet 7-X and planet Nubiru does play a small role in all of this and a large role in helping to cause Great Earth changes as it comes near with its 5 moons. Its magnetic pull has and will continue to pull on the earth causing up-hevels in the weather and also on our mind causing outbursts of negativity in persons and countries. It will begin its 1st close approach also at the end of the month, say the 30th. Which is said could cause a pole shift on that date and could also be partly responsible when and if the Earth stops spinning for a short while before she starts spinning in the other direction, some say there will be no gravity at that time so strap yourself down, ha ha. This mini solor system has a dwarf sun that is now sitting close to ours and adding that extra heat that we all are experiencing. They should be seen by more countries than just the extreme north and south that can see it now around the 7th Nov.And Dec. should be much stronger, but the real close up is when Planet 7-X is on her way out in late March antil April when she or they will come between the Earth and the sun and a black out can occur up to 3 days, so it is said.

Thanks Drekx for letting me post this long comment, your inspiration got me going. I hope this will answer some questions. I will post this along with you comments TM. May we all get through this in peace and joy into the New Earth !!! Adonai

• Good to see you, Char and welcome back.....Thanks and you have a nice weekend too....bless you, Drekx

• congratulation for the win of Jeremy Corbyn, a great day for GB :)

• Thanks Agarther.....Yes, officially the GFL are not supposed to endorse earth politicians, but on a personal note I will hint, that Corbyn is of the approved new governance tranche, we are hoping to have come forward and serve what is needed, in Britain and across the world.....He is someone the political class despise, as he cuts against their dark grain...All the dark reps in UK politix, including Blair and Cameron, are highly sceptical of Corbyn...This trend in popular opinion, galvanising around politics that seeks to end UK membership of NATO, austerity and war, bodes well....

• Unfortunately, Dear Leader Corbyn went too radical within his Labour party, in an attempt to counter Blairite Globalism, he has betrayed Brexit leave voters and even worse, has happily presided over a Labour party systemic anti-semitism towards Jewish members. So many jumpt ship. He has made himself the Joker, in the December general election pack. I now advise to voters avoid Comrade Corbyn like the red plague that he is....

• if only the guardians, who call the shots, could entreat Creator to cut the births in half while doubling the deaths, naturally and non violent by means known to God, and obviously over time the population could be more manageable 

• Once again, you wrote a great blog and shorter for those who don't have time to read. Anyway I just re-posted a blog that states that if we leave before before Ascension is complete weather in or out of the body for many light workers like myself are weary, very tired and if we take a ship out of here when all of this gets pretty heavy on or before the 28th N. america time that we will not ascend, only those who stay here and see it through will ascend. What do you think about that? indeed myfriend huh.Adonai

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
6 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
15 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
39 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=KMQP1xNUVTl2rOgp"
44 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
1 hour ago
Movella liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
1 hour ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
1 hour ago
More…