What is LOVE?

Everywhere we look the word Love is being used.

What is it? 

Helping each other in need? Touching in a loving way? Being tolerant to all behaviours? Protecting our own? 

There is many different loves that I would call human behaviour, programmed to protect and nourish.

Then there is mating love, love between friends, e.t.c 

I find it hard to write Love and Light - or even feel it - for real - how do you love everything and everyone?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yesss, in fact attachment is the lack of love.

Love is as free as a spirit.

8114571270?profile=original

8114571095?profile=original

• Thank you - FEAR based reality - that is where I was. I keep moving from there to here - LOVE based reality. 

My fear is that I chose to take this path 7 years ago - for all the wrong reasons. 

Being greedy, wanting some sort of POWER and WISDOM , only listening to people who I knew for sure were my Guides. Shutting everyone else out. 

Still not having a choice, as the Kundalini got stronger in me, but also leaving me totally on my own at times.

I really - really - really DO NOT LIKE being on my own. 

And I could be around 10 people in the room - but if not one of them is Spiritual - I feel alone. Lost. . .

Even worse if my Force leaves me - I feel like a abandoned child. It comes and goes, comes and goes.

When they are "all gone" , I feel LACK of LOVING - and I can't Love myself. 

When they come back (in Spirit or Person or Both) I feel LOVED and I TRUST - therefore forgive myself for not trusting my experience which sometimes feels so REAL - it's like I am in a dark land of lost souls. 

It's so easy to get lost - lose faith - feel abandoned - for me... I need reassurance all the time. My inner guide keeps me safe - but it's the life dramas that hurt me the most. 

Just a minute ago - I had this lovely trusting feeling again - because I was reminded of the start, and the people who has helped me. And with the trust - the love comes flooding back trough me! 

I came back to this post and found the nice words - and I remembered - this person - who helped me open my Heart Chakra in a way that made me feel this explosion of Love in my heart and I had pressure for days before it got released - - - - - and when reading this Deva Ananda Om - I know it's my heart I have to heal. 

Thanks ALL for lovely input ----------- Love and Hope <3

• I know it's my heart I have to heal. 

This is beautifully speachless.

Is not enough to Know, you must Will to heal it.

Accept who you are, forgive your mistakes, and open your heart. Love will ignite your heart.

Once you ignite that fire, put your Will under Love and Just Be.

Be gratefull for any help in healing your heart. All is there for you as long as you will to be healed.

Be loved !

• Dear Beloved One,

Everyone has something good inside Don't love the person but the soul, who has done well in one life but not so in another

Because you are so open and honest about your question, I can't help but love you for it.

Love Rianne

• isn't meditation all about being effortless, where as focus requires ALERTNESS - an form of effort?

just a query.

• attachment is often mistaken as love.

• True love wants other people to be happy. That contributes to actually making people happy. What matters is what actually happens, very true. And love helps to make happiness happen. Without the will to help, there tends to be less help. However, when you say love, you don't necessarily need to speak about the same thing as I do, because love in our society has tons of different meanings... Love helps to lessen pain to yourself and others. Sometimes people get hurt because of their own flaws, but with love you really don't aim to hurt people. If you aim to hurt people, that is not because of love, but because of other psychological elements. Love fights these elements, decreasing their power so to speak.

• Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All

http://youtu.be/IYzlVDlE72w

This video pretty much sum's it ALL up! 

Namaste!

• Right On! I Love it and I Love You!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello! I hope everyone had a good Earth day may there be many more to come along the way."
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Wait till people find out that the fraud Barry and the wicked witch Hillary are also involved in crimes like this. https://youtu.be/uLIuB6E27Fc?si=-lUFNneyywQY_6L_"
7 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Much of the old is disappearing as it has served its purpose and makes way for new energies that herald the beginning of a new era. You are seeing the effects all around you and it is causing upheaval, bringing about changes that will eventually…
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceI’ve been paying attention to shifts in the collective since the solar eclipse on April 8th.?  What I have been seeing is a lot of very deep things have been coming up in the collective that is beyond our current memory.  Most of what is…
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🚨 BRICS Will ACCELERATE Launch of Its Financial System Following Russian Asset Seizure, Sanctions

https://rumble.com/v4qx1gx--brics-new-financial-system-explained.html"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"🚨 BRICS Will ACCELERATE Launch of Its Financial System Following Russian Asset Seizure, Sanctions

https://rumble.com/v4qx1gx--brics-new-financial-system-explained.html"
16 hours ago
More…