I think women are lovely kind and warm hearted they are  exactly the same to what men are men in my eyes are just as beutifull and as warm hearted as women. I think men should always respect women and see them as a spirit with equalness and women should always respect men because without both sexes

the world would be stuffed.

when i see a woman I see her as a spirit as a soul as a person a great person who has a warm heart and mind I see a woman as someone who needs to be honoured and loved by each and every person she comes across and i see a woman as a freind as a partner and as a spirit and a great serpent of the truth and thats god.

if i had met a woman i would dine with her and drink wine with her take her out to the movies if she was single and build a very good freindship with her for a long time and tap into her heart connection and she would of love to of met a great and loyal lovely freind like me.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hahaha... the hair does not matter?????? hahahaha!  You are fun!  I always like that about you!

• It is only a single angle of the problem.
    And that it is not the trust problem.
    But it is about thrust Indigo.
  • i'm sorry but while you are saying this....the energy that comes from you is of feeling hurt by women and angry at them....so how can a woman be attracted to you if you are holding on to a black memory about women?

it is ok to live by your self....but do get there from the right place.

right now i wish you much healing....and please forgive...we all have our life story

soften your heart...and you will see

• I could not imagine how much pain i would feel and sadness within my heart i would feel if i broke a girls heart I am too much of a good somebody to do that the moment i hold her hand thats it for me I will only hold her and her only i will focus on no on else just her.

• one thing i would never do is break a girls heart.

• Not all things are in that ecuation P.
  • Some times RS some man abuse a women heart and broken her heart.
  • hi folks, thanks for sharing your thoughts jonathan.

Aint gonna happen, not for real at least.

Not in a world based on survival and I think most here already know the reasons why this is.

As I have said before, the closest real unconditional love is between a parent and child. The rest are just fleeting moments where people think they have love, until the money stops flowing or ones vibrational energies rise so far above the others, they start to repel each other, literally.

I do have hope and faith that a genuine world of love and peace is possible, though not with the systems that we humans are living within.

Why, because almost everyone is compromising what they truly value, many without even realizing it, due to from birth conditioning as many know.

Why do I know this, cause I've been doing it for awhile now, as I'm sure many have in this world and it robs your soul of integrity and truth.

Please though, keep the faith that true love can come to every type of relationship possible, be it, personal, trade, whatever.

Think about all the women in this world that are staying in situations, just for food and shelter.

Now that is lame and if you ask me, that is part of what a hell looks like.

Though I'm sure many can see other aspects which shows the world of humans, is a hell. And yet, many good people walk the planet, so it must be an intermediate point between one and the other, a paradox.

peace love light

good luck finding REAL love in this dimension.

• It is all about mutual thrust Jonathan.

And you know that.

And thrust it is build in time by been dedicate to those facts you say you feel them .

If you are consistent in your dedication then it is nothing in your way to find your happiness.

And that must work in both ways.

• Bella Gina the important thing all men must remember A WOMAN'S HEART

One of the greatest sin's men can commit is breaking A WOMAN'S HEART

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Fixing a water stain in the basement-see any images in the stain?
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Actually I'd be really pleased if someone out there, reading this, benefits from discovering that stevia could be a remedy, if suffering from Lyme....
My heart goes out to all such sufferers....And Spring time seems to be a more dangerous season,…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This Lyme disease sounds pretty awful and the guy who made the vid, describes his symptoms in detail, over several years...
It is a fact that simply being bitten by a tick and having a "bullseye" rash, does not necessarily mean you've contracted it…"
3 hours ago
More…