Why are you here? Guidance? To give guidance? To be apart of community? To love or be loved? To gain wisdom? To give wisdom? To observe? To take action? All of these things? I like it because it's wide open.. Open to all things that are right or wrong. Light or dark. Transparent :)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am here because I am meant to be here, I go where my inner being nudges me to go :-)
    I love the togetherness and I love being with everyone here in the journey and I already feel at home...Thank You and Namaste
    Inaya
  • Namaste,
    every day I open this page, charging me, I feel happy to see that
    All is not lost, as I thought.
    See that in this cruel world, there is spirituality ..
    There are people who love the truth, light, love, harmony.
    Since I know this new world, they are joyful, enjoy life every day
    Thank you Thank you so much!
    Namasté
    • yes i do under sand you love and light to you as well i hope to meet up with all the people that help me transgress
    • Namasté thankyou for your reply i send you love and best wishes. for the on comming times. I wish we lived in a more happy place.
  • I feel like you're part of my family after having spent so many hours on your wonderful website!! T
    hank you ... thank you!!
    However, this show us that are people who care about these subjects of truth and reality (truth is very important in our troubled times), I believe we now have this new way of thinking..
    Intuitive understanding of the wave structure of matter and Unity of reality.
    The most important thing for me is to keep reading as many great minds as possible and keep thinking!
    Again Thanks! Y
  • get to learn how to transgrest in to been a higher being
  • I'm here to observe the discussion on this network with a subjective view (so I won't engage in many dialogue with others). I'm here to learn about others perception of extraterrestrial and spirituality, and I'm here to find others of like mind.
  • all this is beautyful that i meet here is like traveling thru the world love harmony peace n light to all

namaste
  • hello

im not fully sure as to why i am here to be honest but for the meantime i do have some reasons, furthur reasons for my being here may be discovered over the corse that im here. i am here now at this time is to be apart of a community i guess, a community of understanding where a being can share their belifs and get things off their chest without being put down or not listened too. though this reason wasent mainfested in me it eventually became gradual over time as well as most of the other reasons im here. i also here to gain wisdom from this site. wisdom about love, (others and myself), diffrent brothers and sisters and various star races out there. also the workings of the universe. the mechanics of it as it were. how the process of love creates and how the various higher dimensional beings keep the universe ticking and how spiritual ether can be transformed into physical matter as what happened in the creation of the physical plane:) plus more im just intrested in this stuff dunno why. i like to try and help people aswell and try to guide them and if they want love ill give them love also by being friends and listening to them( friendship is form of love) and giving them big hugs :D lol. but if im upset about something i can get snappy easily( im very emotional). so anyone who has been on the recieving end of my moods im sorry for this. i try to give wisdom and guidence too. me too i like this place because its wide open :D i love the work that ben airon is doing here and also all of you who have contributed in any way to this site or for benifit of others in anyway on this site and in community im one of those who thanks and hugs you all :) i love the colours of site too and various pictures and messages that are shown here.

so these are most of my reasons for being here, as i said other reasons may manifest over time but for now these are reasons.

thank you for setting up this discussion and thank you for reading.

robert gordon
    http://here.so/
  • Ditto to what others have said - mainly connecting with likeminded people who are interested in similar things and open minded and searching for answers. I am curious by nature and have been on a major learning curve these last 6 months or so. The other people in my life are occupied by making a living, caring for family etc, and don't have the time, energy or inclination to think too deeply about life. So I am very grateful to have this community to share the journey with, and I have learned heaps through others' posts and contributions. I also feel better knowing that it's not just me that wonders about and thinks these things!!! I also love the international flavour and the diversity of views and ways of looking at things. Long may it continue!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
47 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
1 hour ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
2 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
2 hours ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
2 hours ago
More…