i have quit drinking but its so tempting to drink beer again because beer taste so good to me. and whenever i go to grocery store i always go to the alcohol section to see all the different types of beers they have and read about them. i've heard that consumption of alcohol lowers your vibrations which i don't want but is alcohol really that bad i want to hear your thoughts on this. i am underage i'm 17 but in some countries its legal to drink alcohol at young ages. i am a very responsible person when it comes to alcohol and quite aware i would never even think about getting into a car or drinking to much. and actually unlike most people i am very intuitive and speak directly from the heart when i have been affected by alcohol or at least  i try to. i don't think i will drink to get drunk anymore i think that is alcohol abuse and i will only drink in moderation.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ~AsAboveSoBelow555

• very complex question.I would rather my son to wait till he is of age,So many bad things happen when drinking.
    • i have only had one bad thing when drinking i drank to much vodka and had nothing else with it and got alcohol poisoning thankfully i made it through. 

• Well I don't think moderation is best, absolutely no alcohol is the best alcohol and is best for your health. Same thing with cigarettes, no cigarettes at all is better than some cigarettes. We can make some exceptions for weed maybe, but it's the same with drugs too. Anything that is as bad for your health as these things...complete abstinence is best.

• ive smoked weed for many years till i was 20 and realised it wasnt for me, ive nothing against it at all but my ex husband smoked weed and i liked wine with my dinner, its not a good combination, thats why he is the ex.

thing is there is no right and no wrong !!

if you put up on here about smoking weed you would get a very varied load of replys,

you have one life on this earth, so live it how you want to, you could be healthy and not take nothing and still have low vibration, if you have love in your life this is how you have high vibration, i dont judge people who smoke cannibas or who have a drink problem, in fact i dont judge no one cause it has nothing to do with me what they do, so long as someone is honest, i think thats all that matters, if someone wants to smoke themselves to death or drink them selves to death, good luck to them cause it is where we are all heading...........  guranteed  !

OPUS,    LIFE IS LIFE............. IS A JOLLY TUNE     lol

• I believe too alcohol lowers the vibe a bit.

At the other side I think too that alcohol can provide positive results in one or the another way.

I myself use alcohol too sometimes, even get drunk so now and then and my consciousness is still raising in intense waves. I relate to you about speaking directly out of the heart while being affected by alcohol. Last weekend I went out with my friends again, drunk beer, and at sunday when we where aftering in my house I started promptly to inform my sleepy friends all about enlightenment and what's more going on. They received partially a direct channelling too. Ofcourse they fired a lot of difficult questions to me and made me out for being crazy, but I smile; the seeds are planted in their sub-consciousness. Finally. The alcohol made it easier for me to talk about this, for the first time. I always wanted to speak about this but never had the courage to do so. Alcohol was a handy tool. :)

• haha ya sometimes its hard to talk to ur friends about whats going on but be brave. 

• wow thnx everybody i was not expecting this many replies :)  well i have chosen to permanently stop drinking alcohol because i do feel like it lowers my vibe a little bit after alcohol wares off. and that doesn't work when i am trying to bring my vibrations as high as humanly possible. thnx for all the opinions it helps me to form and an answer to myself.

• Incorrect.  I do not agree with you at all.  There is no agreeance between yourself and I on this.  The defense of a debater who cannot defend their "belief" is to concede defeat with the line "we will have to agree to disagree"

Congratulations, and good life sir.

• Humans are trained from birth to act a certain way, when intoxicated you act the way you actually feel.

I do not drink alcohol any longer because it makes me vomit.  Again I care not what you wish to delude yourself with.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great Reset
"The one thing that this mostly factual collation of data, has not mentioned, is the why...WHY...?? Creating the new paradigm...?? Why...?

Basically, the dark cabal commenced the process, in serious momentum, during the early 1970s....Indeed, the…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Thanks for that Drekx. Great info provided here. I also found this one not too long ago that was made by you as well that is almost the same as what you posted, but does not have a video. Ill post it right here for all to check out. Definitely a…"
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
5 hours ago
More…