Numerology_2012-1.jpg?width=200

What actually occurs on December 21, 2012 is anyone’s guess.  Here are some quotations from some prominent speakers about 12-21-2012….

“….The human race will unify as a single circuit.  Solar & galactic sound transmissions will inundate the planetary field. A current charging both poles will race across the skies, connecting the polar auroras in a single brilliant flash.” (Jose Arguelles)

“…evolutionary quantum leap. Human / ET interface & the arrival of a new species or kingdom on Earth.” (Jon King)

“…..In 2012, Earth’s axis will tilt, along with a polar reversal, causing terrestrial and celestial grids to re-align, the pineal eye will perceive beyond ultraviolet,& we¹ll ascend to the next dimension beyond time.” (Moira Timms)

” ….a telepathic interplay which will eventually annihilate time” (Alice Bailey)

“…translation or dematerialization to another sphere of the Universe” (Teilhard de Chardin)

“….A matter-antimatter implosion leaving a mutation of matter to photoniform. Our minds will unite like the fragments of a hologram.” (Terence McKenna)

”….As the Schumann resonance increases to 13Hz, Gaia goes from Alpha to Beta frequency & wakes up. Increasing tryptamine & beta-carboline neuro-chemistry allows us a telepathic communion, as we become used to our light bodies in preparation for the magnetic pole reversal when there will be a mass out-of-body-experience.” (Geoff Stray)

“….A moment of quantum awakening. A nanosecond will be stretched into infinity and become non-time, during which we will all experience full consciousness of who we are and why we have incarnated. If we choose to return to human form, we will do so in an awakened state, as ‘reflective cells of the starmaker.” (Ken Carey)

I believe we will all witness the REVELATION (Apocalypse) of the Creator of Everything (GOD/ Spirit / Source).

* We currently live in a world where the Creator of Everything is CONCEALED /hidden.

* The unveiling will be a new reality where the Creator of Everything is REVEALED and present and everyone will KNOW the Creator.

“An Apocalypse (Greek: “lifting of the veil” or “revelation”) is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted.” — Wikipedia

No longer will they teach their neighbour, or say to one another, “Know Creator / God /Spirit / Source” ,

(No More Religions – Everyone trying to explain their concept of GOD to everyone.)

Because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest,”

(Everyone will know GOD – Everyone will be aware of GOD – So we won’t have any more religions! )

Needless to say, I see something wonderful coming…

What do you think will happen?

No Copyright – Feel Free to Share. J

Mayan explanation of what will happen on 21st December 2012

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Mayan Explanation Of 12-21-2012! What’s Going To Happen?

An amazing explanation about what the Mayan people believe will happen on December 21st, 2012. A tremendous planetary alignment will occur with vortexes of fire in the sky! Unfortunately, these vortexes of fire are already here and they are creating huge holes through the earth, over 90,000 of them already! Did you know that the Mayan Pyramids are really ancient particle accelerators? Outstanding information tying nearly everything together, including pole shifts as well as the mass animal deaths taking place throughout the world and much, much more…

Ac Tah, of the Mayan people, gave a talk in Santa Monica last month. In this exerpt he speaks about what is happening around December 21st, 2012 and it’s significance to the world. His heritage is authentic. Check out his website for lots more information and to see the work Ac Tah and a lot of other dedicated people are doing…. www.actah2012.com

尊龙d88官网-尊龙d88人生就是博
    尊龙d88官网提供最新优德官网资讯、请记得我们官方资讯网址,因为您的到来而被开启,尊龙d88官网是受到了上亿玩家的关注与收藏,现金可提现。
  • Lol, There was a Assassination attempt on Ashtar not to long ago. The idiot forgot the shield was on and they hunted him down to the death.

• I seriously doubt any higher evolved beings would hunt anyone to death.

• Umm, Yes they would. Ashtar is the leader of 98 billion citizens..It is a strict thing against killing for killing some one..ESPECIALLY Ashtar and any of the Royals. Just like me.

• "Umm, Yes they would. Ashtar is the leader of 98 billion citizens.."

The more reason for him to keep himself within the characteristics of who he came here to be.

"It is a strict thing against killing for killing some one..ESPECIALLY Ashtar and any of the Royals. Just like me."

You know, I usually have only one thing to say to people who believe in pyramidal power-structures and the more-importance of certain individuals over others (i.e, royalties, seen as above "the normal", crimes on them are punished harder etc) and that is: Eat my Shorts!

When I take over the universe there won't be a penal system, but murders and such will be seen in the same manner no matter who of what it is that is being killed. A "king" and a "peasant" will have the exact same value in the Universal Law-book and the response will be "Karmic", not "Legal".

If dear Ashtar or You can't go along with this change, you will be deported and dumped into a universe that is better suited to handle your further needs of the ego-experience. ;)

You're full of yourself, and I have experienced such moments numerous times in my life so I also know exactly how GOOD you feel right now from that... high .. (it actually IS a high, albeit all natural but still a high). However, turn those feelings off temporarily and analyse yourself intellectually and logically instead and see if the result you get have changed from the one you got when you included your emotions in the equation.

You are a royalty, of what?
          who chose you?
          How do I get you removed from office?
          How do I become a king?

What is the main logical function and objectives of the royalties in the system you've aligned yourself to?

But then again, if Ashtar is all 3D and no higher he can be anything he wish. That's what the dual universe is made for. ;)

• You will never take over the Universe. I cant be removed from office. Im a Royal whether you like it or not.

• "You will never take over the Universe."

Probably not. I wouldn't know what to do with it and hence, there's no reason to take it in the first place. I only take what I see as useful ;)

"I cant be removed from office."

So basically, there's no democracy where you come from.

"Im a Royal whether you like it or not."

But you have no real function?

• Just shutup will you or your on my to punish list. You will never have any real power. And power is not needed, It just gets you in trouble. Of course i have a real function. Im a Prince, I take the thrown when i'm 15.

• "Just shutup will you or your on my to punish list."

You do realize you're cutting your own throat here now?
                  Many have tried to punish me for things they FEEL is right, but the cosmic karma didn't agree with'em on that since cosmos only allow others to attack me successfully when I DESERVE it. I don't deserve to be punished by galactics for putting questions forth to one of their princes who by his free will, have put himself in questions way.

If You abuse your power You WILL be punished. Not by me, but by your own superiors/teachers (or assasinated by your own subjects, take your pick).

"You will never have any real power."

Define power please.

"And power is not needed, It just gets you in trouble."

As you have so perfectly demonstrated in your statement above.

"Of course i have a real function. Im a Prince,"

That's not a function, that's a title.
                  That title however, should have obligations and services attached to it.
                  Please list 3 of those.

"I take the thrown when i'm 15."

15 galactic years or 15 earth years? (and what the hell are you doing on earth? 15 galactic years ain't enough to grow into something that can govern billions in a balanced way, especially not if that growing is done on earth and You know it!)

If you're younger than 15 earth years your behaviour towards me is forgiven immdiately (I give children far more slack than I give adults, children are special), I'm not gonna hold cosmos back tho, karma is karma and it's VERY rare that I intervene to soften the blow from karma on anyone.
                  If you're older than that then cosmos will not forgive you for not answering questions about your claims. You put those claims forth, so now you gotta stand up for them and That you can't do if all you have to say is "Just shutup will you or your on my to punish list.". Such replies will only serve to give you the opposite reputation than what you originally was aiming for when you "de-masked" yourself here.

I can only see one possible function for your "rant" here, and that's to crusch your ego and make you a humble human again.
                  You haven't been one for quite some time since you're on a power-trip, and I know ALL about power-trips since I've had many myself, and I must say that you have a hell of a re-bound coming in..  ;)

• "I am Younger than 15 and it is in Earth years."

Then I should probably stop treating you as an adult. Don't worry, I have plenty experience with kids of all ages too since I happen to be that popular guy who every kid likes because I treat them as Individuals instead of what whatever adult have pushed on them during their upbringing..

"I have nothing more to say."

I'm sure you have, just not in this thread.
                    Now when I know your true age I can be mindful of that the next time I reply to something you say and therefore, function as a more constructive "teacher" or whatever the spec it is you need that made cosmos make the funny move of sending you my way. I'm hardcore, only the worst ends up with me since I'm usually the only one who can help them, so you must be someone worth putting some energy into. Cosmos have never sent me anyone I haven't been able to help in some way. :)

"You just think you can take over all this, Well your wrong."

That was not my intention. I might have sounded overly interrogative in my questions and statements but you should know that I am also doing some very similar work right now in real life against a part of a govt that is to go to jail soon if I do it right, so.. My behaviour in this site might be somewhat infected by my thoughts and actions in real life at the moment.
                    I'm definitely gonna try to better THAT. "Destroyer of Corruption and Abuse" in real life; and Angel on Ashtar and the normal real life, is the balance that I'm aiming for here :)

Anyway, I'll leave you alone in this thread and read up a little. If I have something I think you can use to grow, I'll simply say it. :)

Take care m8, and NEVER give out your contact information to ANYONE on this site. EVER!!
                    This site have some very nasty energies present (and a hell of a lot of good ones, the ratio is evil 1, good 10), and since I'm well educated in all forms of how they work, I must ask you to REALLY take me seriously on this. Be anonymous, always.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
2 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
3 hours ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
3 hours ago
More…