What about "good reptilians"?

I've read here and there that there are a few out casters when it comes to reptilians, just a few of them that no longer believe that the reptilian way of life is right, you know, eating people, abusing other species, abusing nature.

Where do you think they're hiding? How afraid they must be? Do you think they feel alone or hopeless? I just feel very curois about this matter since I first heard it, cuz no one seems to be talking about it and I can't find much information.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not really, sorry to be blunt about anything, even one year etc. IS quite a long time, if you can live with it, it's just my honor once again to you all receive my favorite testimony to being happy to exist as a self determined man, an issue, I believe in & something good about myself & someone else, almost anyone, so that I can of course become & believe in & so on, greetings, 'J.A.,' Ifoundittout@yahoo.com, something too often picks on me & hopefully without any risk that I can feel against myself being 'me, me, me,' - there was another sort of 'me' back then, an extremely long time ago, note: This year is so far 1659. despite why, a 400-day-year, apparently since about Sept. 28 or something like that, a 10000-year period, already begun, & I'm sorry, if I was wrong about anything, against my own will.

• When Mt Shasta welcomed me with an available, reasonably priced apartment in 2000, I took it. Later I realized just how unusual that was. I wasn't even looking for one and just stopped by on my way to the coast of Oregon. I had a friend at the I Am reading room that I like to visit whenever I pass by. Then on the way to a coffee shop, I noticed a property management office and thought just for laughs, I'de walk in and ask if there was a cheap apt for rent. They had one just opened up that day and it was a couple hundred less than expected. Well, it was like Mt Shasta said:"stay here for now, Oregon isn't where you need to be." So I did and spent 2 good years there Healing in preparation for more personal growth type stuff.
    What about Reptilians?, you are probably wondering. Well, I called a number on a flyer about a celebration--social--spiritual gathering at the home of a local. This elderly woman claimed to have a reptilian/human hybrid friend named Julian that spoke to her telepathically from the 4th dimensional mothership that he was on. I definitely believe in lightships...even saw one during a lucid-dream OBE one afternoon while living there. I was open-minded about this woman's invisible friend and thought maybe it was just a grief reaction sine her husband had recently passed or maybe a genuine psychic contact from this seemingly positive being. She took questions, presented them to "Julian" and relayed the replies througth her conection. He said that there are reptilians that are honorabe and of peaceful intention and that there are benifits to and from both types of beings beings in mutual peaceful cooperation. Personally, I thought this woman to be recklessly optomistic and possibly even gullible. My first instinct was to tellher that I wouldn't trust Julian as far as I could slober but I held my tongue( I was, after all, a guest with no personal experience at channelling). But, to this day, I withold judgement on this subject. I simply don't know what that woman had in her mind, if anything. Maybe she just wanted attention, maybe the truth is just as she thought it to be.
    Anyway, Shasta was/is a neat place with a special energy that I have always been able to feel and, somehow, after 2 years there, I "knew" it was time for me to go. I made some good friends, healed on deep levels. I think that is why the Mountian made it so easy for me to be there when many look for lodging for months and never find it. I still go ther for a day and get some spring water and fresh air, but for me to have tried to continue living there would have been a stagnation in my spiritual growth. Bottom line about the Reptilians, I wouldn't worry about it. You'll know what you should know when you should know it as you continue in your sincere and well-motivated quest for knowledge. truth, John
  • Look in the music Industry:) The ones in Hollywood that signed in blood are running out, saying whoopfy! They have changed labels and lyrics and have to worry for their lives now:) Look at Eminem.He's out:) So is Snoop. So are alot of them.I pray for their lives to be spared>>>>>>>>They have seen the light>
  • Just saying an entire race is EVIL is definitely something that should be avoided. Its totally plausible to have good reptilians/grays. That kind of talk is a little bit on the dangerous side

to quote john lennon - "... we're all hitler inside, we're all christ inside..."
  • I would like to think that anything created in this Universe serves some kind of divine purpose, and that all things can evolve to be something better than they are today.

I believe that the serpant or reptilian energy represents something deeper. As for people who do "evil" things in this world or other worlds, I would think that it is their "actions" that define to the person they have chosen to become, and not their race or lineage that creates the "being" they become.

AvaSmall.gif

~Namaste~ :-)
    • Kundalini force is reptilian and i must say i am verry happy it awakened in me.
      Now i see things more clearly and i am more balanced than before.
      So i guess it depends how one sees things with reptilians.
      When in the bible they write that God said that they would shurely die if they ate
      from the tree of knowledge, was he saying that your Ego would die? Mine shurely became mutch smaler after this Kundalini experience.
  • There are reptilians that are positive (I suppose a small percentage) , and are much more spiritually developed than we are.
    The GFL have removed ,if I remember right, 9 billion reptilians, who lived in underground areas.
    This was a step to prepare humanity for the coming changes.
    • And here i still am ...thinking we will one day remove this sack of bones and move forward, so who is fighting who and why? In my out of body experiences i have never met any Reptilians...and the ones in my back yard are not realy a threat...:))
  • for me, they don't exist. I can not believe that.....
  • Namaste,

The positive beings of any race, whether reptilian or human or any other race, are not hiding. They are working for the upliftment of the themselves. Through this, All is One, they are helping all of... not just their race... but everyone. They are beautiful shining lights and wonderful brothers and sisters in our galactic family.

Even the perceived negative beings have Love and Light in them and they will move on their path until they are ready to release the illusions and embrace the Love and Light within.

Peace, Love and Light,
    BJ
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"℗ 2006 Soul Heaven Records presents In-Ten-City....Not to be confused with "15 minutes city." 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR9W9ZrXEE"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Fixing a water stain in the basement-see any images in the stain?
7 hours ago
More…