Wes Annac Simply IS :)

Thank you all so much for the kind words and enlightenments that you dear friends have given me on this post. I did not expect such a wonderful outpouring of Love, respect and appreciation. 

Due to the amazingly supportive comments I have gotten on this post, this entire event has been put into perspective. John's actions were catalytic and were needed to see me transmute final vestiges of pain relating to the traumas and abuses propagated against this body. 

Yesterday, I felt hurt. Then I felt angry. Then I tried to forgive. Then I felt vengeful. And finally, I had a good, long and needed cry, during which I released all pains relating to this matter and to the abuses. 

John showed me, catalytically, how low some can sink in an effort to detract. You all have shown me just how enlightened and supportive the awakening collective actually is, and I now know that those such as John and One are in the minority. 

I have read every single supportive comment on this post and I thank you all dearly for them. :) :) 

Friends, you may have likely seen the recent post aimed at me from John B., wherein he uses the most difficult thing I have ever had to do, in an attempt to discredit the work that I am doing. 

I recently wrote an account of awful things that the walk-out of this body had to go through as a child, which included being forced to watch snuff films, being raped and being physically abused. It took me years to uncover these traumas after the walk-out began leaving this body and then months to be able to express them publicly, and it has been the hardest thing I've ever had to do in all of my Earthly Lives.

I purposely didn't post the account on here, and I think you can now see why with the continued close-mindedness and hatefulness of some of the ACC members.

John B. has had the nerve to suggest that I am either lying about the story or that I am lying or wrong about my walk-in. I have to say that his post is one of the most appalling things I personally have ever read. 

No matter if I was wrong or lying, the aim of his post was that I should stop channeling. Shocking!

Sorry, but John has not been the only one to try to make me stop and he will not be successful. 

Instead, he has caused me a plethora of unneeded pain and has made me re-evaluate just how awful humanity can be at times. Yes John, I am calling what you did awful, because it was. 

This whole thing has been quite a gruesome manifestation of the ongoing attempt to convince the entire ACC community that channels and Galactics aren't credible. This needs to stop. 

Opinions are one thing, but I see them expressed on this website every single day in extremely rude and hateful ways, and John's post has reflected the lowest of the low of measures one will take to try and prove their point of channels not being credible. Enough is enough. 

John and One, who has been quite rudely commenting on this site for a long time and who said things on John's post that can't be taken back, should realize the hurt that they have caused me and should realize how strongly they are misrepresenting the community of souls who don't believe in channeled Guidance. 

They are making such souls look like closed-minded zealots who will truly go to ANY measure to try and prove their point. 

If anybody thinks that me or my messages aren't credible, move on to something that resonates. You won't hurt my feelings a bit, because I only want to help this world ascend. But you are not going to get me to stop what I am doing. Nobody is. 

John has shown me the lowest of the low of humanity, and I hope he feels good about himself. He has not been through even a fraction of what I have, yet was very ready with his opinion on the subject. If he as a person and as a commenter on this forum ever had any credibility in my eyes, it is now completely diminished along with that of One and anybody else who commented negative, hateful things on John's post.

You may not feel the same way or you may think I am now attacking them and trying to diminish their perceived credibility, but I don't care. They did what they did and the consequences will be theirs to reap. 

That's all I have to say. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Keep moving forward Wes. Take this as another test for you to keep your light shining brightly. If it's the lifeplan of these people to make personal attacks here and now, so be it. If it is not, then they will have more karma to clear.

Send love to them and know that you are dearly loved in doing so. :)

• ..lol..

• Wes, you have more people that support you than those who are spreading hate and negativity. Those people will one day face the consequences of their actions. Keep up the good work and know you are truely loved!

• Great to see that Ben has placed a like on your forum, Wes....And I've also sent him an email....Cheers, Drekx

• Hi Wes, First off, I have much Love & Appreciation for you. You are Truly Blessed.  I too, like yourself,  am a Warrior for Love & the Light. And I too, have been getting attacked big time by the dark forces lately (really all my life, but more  intense lately). As we both know well, we are at the end of this 13,000 year era of darkness, and the dark forces are pulling out all stops, 'cause their "runnin scared". The attacks on me have caused me to sit in meditation with the pain they bring up, & just be with the pain. Then it dissipates, & I feel better.

These attacks can also be looked at as Initiations, or Opportunities to meet, greet, & release the pain we have been carrying around all our lives, so that our Vibration can speed up, & we can move on with our Spiritual Journey.

I Love you Wes..........Starman

• Nice one, Feather....!!  ;-) I love the violet flame....

• Hi Wes : )

I'm sorry you had to endure that awful post but don't let the killjoys scare you away!

I've been attacked many times on AC & I'm not going anywhere,

all that nastiness just makes me want to spread the love even more! : )

Good on you for sticking up for yourself,

I hope John & One get banished for their rudeness & insensitivity.

The angels must be watching since all the nice comments to you are appearing twice!

Keep smiling my wonderful friend, you are loved beyond measure : )

~XOX~

8114227058?profile=original

8114270278?profile=original

• Thank you so much for these pictures, Feather Winger. :) :) :) 

Much Love, 

Wes :) 

• Brother, it takes a lot of "you know whats" to post what your walk out went through. I applaud you my friend. I have read the naysayers would do this and to go with your heart and ignore the negative aspects. I do and my heart says you are genuine. I didn't read your posts of what your walk out endured because of the violence within it. But nonetheless I BELIEVE what you were writing was from your broken heart in attempts to heal. That's what counts Brother and I applaud you for your efforts. Thank you for sharing as always. 

Love and Light

• Hi Wes,

Don't forget to email Ben-Arion about John Buchan's highly unsavoury and libellous blog, which he posted here on ACC, for all to see....Ben may take whatever appropriate action, as he sees fit...

Chin up, my friend

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
2 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=KMQP1xNUVTl2rOgp"
7 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
34 minutes ago
Movella liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
48 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
53 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
2 hours ago
More…