OK, this is very difficult to describe but I'll try my best. I saw a post over at starseeds.net that sounded like the same thing but I'm not a member of that community so I can't contact the person or add to the discussion. That post can be found here: http://www.starseeds.net/forum/topics/something-moving-inside-my-body

Just prior to the 11-11 portal, on maybe 11-7 or so, I started getting this weird feeling of some kind of gentle movement throughout my body. It started on the left leg/side area and has now extended throughout my body. It's not like something is moving underneath my skin or anything creepy like that. It's like my acupressure points are being gently pressed by an etheric force in a wave like motion from point to point making it feel like something "moving" throughout my body. I call it an "etheric force" because it's very similar to something I felt once while meditating. I was almost going out of body and suddenly felt a "presence" of pressure on top of me. It felt like several "shadow beings" were gently pressing up against me. It freaked me out so much I immediately snapped out of my meditative state. Well, I can now feel something very similar to this "presence pressure" in various parts of my body.

In the discussion at starseeds.net, someone said it could be a sign of DNA activation. Another person said it could be forces of Satan! I don't feel like it's anything malevolent but it is a bit disturbing just because it feels so weird. One interesting thing is that when this started on 11-7, I happened to see a message somewhere talking about the intense release of Divine Feminine energies leading up to the 11-11 portal. I understand that the left side of the body is associated with the feminine, so I started thinking that maybe the sensations I first started feeling on my left side were my feminine energies balancing out or something.

Any ideas? Anyone else experiencing this? Oh, and another interesting thing. I've seen 12:12 on the clock several times this past week while experiencing simultaneous synchrhonistic moments of increased spiritual meaning and understanding. I understand the 12-12 portal is related to DNA activation (12 strand of DNA) and Christ Consciousness. This all seems to be coming together in an interesting way but I still wonder if all this apparent meaning is just my imagination and anticipation of 12-12 and 12-21. Anyway, please tell me what you think!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• All "Christ Consciousness" really means is love based consciousness inherent of 4th density/5th dimension into which Earth is moving already. Green ray consciousness is another name. We are moving from living in the yellow ray into the green ray. Moving form the (ego) mind into the heart (soul mind/cosmic mind).

• Yup. And during the night it can sometimes bring on really interesting dreams, higher knowledge....

• I know exactly what it is or pretty sure anyway. You sound like you are in the rebirth process. We have all been given the cosmic downloads to re-connect our third eye, heart chakra and throat chakra. This becomes our love based brain. Then as we become or start ascending it is much like a catepillar becoming a butterfly. So you start changing as you become less dense and it sounds like you are well on your way to having your light body. So basically, our planet is birthing a whole new specis of Christ Consiousness/Humans. There will be no more fear, hate, etc in our upgraded computer so to speak but if you haven't been told it can and is very disconcerting. I was also very confused and have been researching everything for 2 years. What has really helped is I have been doing the Children of the Sun free activations. There are 12 and are an accelerated course but you can do them off the web and they are free. There is also a new site that gives good explanations and activations TheShiftIsHappeningTV.com. It is for lightworkers and has some kick---- information. Namaste

• Somedays I feel as if my body is splitting right down the middle. It starts off as a sharp pain between my eyebrows and continues down the center of my nose, lips, chin, neck, chest and solar plexus. When it is in my chest area, it remains there a little longer than the other areas and feels like a "ripping" sensation...you know like Super Man rips open his shirt to reveal his "true" identity! This occurs at least once per week. The same way each time. Any ideas on this?

• Yes, it feels alive. It is re-patterning of your energy channels. Unblocking, re-routing, opening of new routes. That sort of thing....

You can ride it when it takes place, try to observe it, but completely without judgment or critical thinking, that stops it. In fact the best way to ride it is to be creative with it, in an artful manner. Do what feels fun, but once again without ego thought, feeling is the key.

Afterward when it is finished you might feel a little tired - because of the new system you're running and the physical activity. Some weeks/months later you see how things within you and your world are more free in every respect. You'll also feel less tired after it all settles down, more energy, less sleep needed. Less a need for much food... It also paves the way for other things to come into your reality.

If you are worried about negative entities, there are various things you can utilize to protect yourself.

• Hello Thalamus11. You are doing good. There's nothing to be worried about. As, Feather Winger rightly said, the tingling sensations/forces that your experiencing is that of the Universal life force energy or Prana or chi energy. This is a sign of your awakening, which is a good sign indeed. The Universal Life force energy is present in each and every being/thing in the Universe. As you awaken, you will start to sense these forces or energies.  Also you'll start experiencing psychic abilities such as telepathy, clairaudience, clairvoyance etc. Don't be surprised if you start to hear a few high frequency sounds or even see colours of these Energies/Forces. 

Love n Light :)

Dinesh.

• terrible! one stupit piece of shit, oldman, criminal magician 80 and something years old, I think he does a magicks on me, he want a child with me, I hate him I'l be glad if he'll die! stupid satan damned!

• Ive had some strange things happening too,lots of spinning or revolving if you will. First my hips and my shoulders in two different directions then my arms then both upper and lower halves of my body always in opposite directions but like the two different movements propelled themselves mind you all of this was involuntary. Lasted 12 hrs I got scared and was crying I mean this shit would not go away at first it was pretty amusing my family said it looked like a strange dance and I even laughed a bit it wanted me to go faster so I did never got dizzy and everything was like a blur like I said cool at first but after a few hrs scary as hell I dont know anything about portals or dna activation I just wanted to let you know strange things are happening and even though they are scary they happen in everything I didnt understand the spinning when it happened but I do now and it it very natural an essential part of evoloution dont be afraid embrace it with trust and love,but then again what the hell do I know im just a kid from Texas;-)
    • Don't worry about this. This is suppose to happen to clean you out and prepare you for higher energies.

After that though it is still your choice what you do with yourself. It use to take people many years to reach this, but now it can be brought about much sooner.

• DNA Activation is a myth invented in order to your brain to shit, it's true. In fact, the changes happen with your soul, and with the energy body (spirit), which is the intermediary between the soul and the body physical.

Satan is translated from Sanskrit as "beam of light." All that you know, a few turned on its head, where white is represented in black and vice versa.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Bluesword Angel posted a blog post
ImminentWorldwide Activation of Operation StormUnder Global Military Alliance Commander-in-Chief Donald TrumpThe Plan Has Always Been About Saving the ChildrenBlack Swan Events Have Begun.Big things to happen over the next 24-48 hours. WW3 rhetoric…
46 minutes ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"thank you Drekx, if the products are cheaper I'll buy it on eBay, but, Dr Berg has a European shop (https://drberg.eu/en/) which is helpful also, cheers!"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, that's great friend.....Also, it might be useful to sometimes purchase Dr Berg products, via eBay....If you have an account on eBay, you can search and discover that other (same country) members, who sell, often purchase Berg products,…"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"ok Drekx, just wanted to have that clarified ;)

I will start the 72 hrs fasting interval once I am in back in Vienna and have my electrolytes powder, in a month, when I have plenty of time to rest :)"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion World Economic Forum (WEF) member and lead adviser to Klaus Schwab by the name of Yuval Noah Harari is eager to see the world taken over by "non-organic entities"
"Hehe..This guy is soooo stupid, to think that one cannot travel faster than the speed of light...His so called "science," is based upon the obsolete Einsteinian formula; E=MC squared, in which "C", the speed of light, is a "constant" and to travel…"
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion World Economic Forum (WEF) member and lead adviser to Klaus Schwab by the name of Yuval Noah Harari is eager to see the world taken over by "non-organic entities"
"These guys are madmen"
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Yuval Noah Harari says “non-organic entities” and “emotionless algorithms” will soon dominate Earth – in other words, AI TAKEOVER is coming soon06/13/2023 // Ethan Huff // 11.4K Views Tags: AI, artificial intelligence, Collapse, cyborg, demonic…
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Why Fasting Is MORE Important than Diet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oql3QUD2JyI"
5 hours ago
More…