Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.

Hi All,

This footage was taken by a Star Sister from Mt Charleston in Nevada, in August 2019. These ships were wtinessed by four people from the top of the mountain, three dear Star Sisters and a Star Brother, and Ria Aurora Athena received 'clearance' to release this beautiful display from our close Beloveds (which was awaited until non-benevolent energies had been flushed and cleared from the Area 51 network).

It's a great sign of the shifts happening behind the scenes, that this beautiful high vibe footage can now go public. Enjoy!  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK440J4oF-4&list=PLw-4SJ30S659f...

Views: 1563

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Valana, what a distinctly heart-shaped face you have! It's a little hard to tell from the photos whether you were the lady in the photo in the Mengers' garden, but goodness it would have been amazing to be there.

Life can sure get challenging and complex in an interfered-with duality field! Sending you love for when you're feeling sad....just keep bathing in the Infinite Love of Val and all the Beings of Light in service to Divine Love, who are always with us and around us in the higher dimensions, where everything is in harmony and grace, always radiating that natural harmony to all of us in this plane. 

With love, Joanna(&Ashura,&Friends). 

Here are a couple of photos I took in June (June 6, 2019) of a ship related to the ones in the footage at the top of this post, when two of the Star Brothers on board the ships filmed from Mt Charleston were visiting here, with a first greeting and communication regarding what has become this ongoing co-mission in the higher dimensions.

They introduced this beautiful saucer-type ship, the Diana, as being of Venusian origin, commanded by Ash'Tar'Ka'Ree, a ship of the Jupiter Command now working closely with the Victor Five

In the second photo, where only the top half of the ship is visible, you can see the translucent interior, with our Star Brother Ashtar Alione subtly visible in the foreground at the left, seated on an aqua blue semi-circular sofa type seat, in front of the ship's core crystal and control module in the centre of the ship (with Ash'Tar'Ka'ree standing behind the control module). In the cropped photo, two figures can be seen side by side, seated in the right side of the ship. 

There was a little 'pod' type ship flying behind the Diana, (at the far right)...and in the second photo, the pod ship was catching up to her.

They're happy for this photo of them to be posted here...just feel them with your heart. :)

Thanks dearhearts, for all you do  <3

I'm never sad, hon, Val is with me all the time, by bi-location...we got a laugh out of the Diana ship from Venus... I heard the radio talk show where poor Frank got caught calling Val's supposed wife from Venus Deane when he had first called her Diana...and the talk show host said, "Which is it, Diana or Deana...they got those names mixed up as twin flames on your post, I didn't want to embarrass you so I didn't say anything but Donn's wife was supposed to be Teal njot Deena, who Frank said was Val's wife..now the talk show host said, "Whichh is igt, is Val a polygamist?"  Now first Val was supposed to be married to some woman here and had a daughter and lived out west, this was after he left in 61...We know Frank did best he could but he had to put some fiction in the story to get by with telling it...he's a good man, met him in the spirit realm and he told me he would have believed me...I hink he was looking for the gov woman....

Most don't know here were 5 editions of that book, all a bit different...Most don't remember back that far, when all the 50's Alien stories had them from surface Venus and the 2nd edition of Stranger At The Pentagon.has a front message by "Valiant"Thor saying the atmosphere on Venus is better than that here on Earth..then the probes landed!  Wow, all the 50's alien stories ran inside the planet but there was "Valiant's" in plain site saying the atmosphere was better than ours..Surface Venue is 900 degrees Fahrenheit, hardly anyone there that Val could handle I've said and he gts a bit frowny when I say that! (g)… 

When the ralk show host asked was the name Diana or Deana Frank said it didn't matter he wsn't good at remembering names...It mattered to Val as he so wanted Frank to know me and his feelings towards me..

Now I think we are confusing fact from fiction here3 and the higher dimensional angelics… They are with us all the time, yes. 

But Val as the Supreme High Commander of the Universal Protection Command is a real male person gborn on anotgher planet in fact no, he was born on a ship and wants back on one...Aliens are real, they are3 different and the Ufology Community is different than New Age believers..and both are right but speaking oof different people and beings...you are speakiung of very high dimensional being..

Val is from a higher dimension and they are semi-omnisciengt when there but he has taken a lower position and is a real man, and his sons real men that are commanders and they are just like us on this dimension, he's not with everyone, he's not omniscient and none of the other Aliens are... they run commands and fleets and ships and just like our astranauts they have wives and families...Val wants me to present hium as mjust a very human man born on another planet to educate the public with the fact there are beings on otbher planets just like us that are good and some are bad.

In the Ufology community you will find real people that have had read experience with real Alien beings just our Government knows about and won't tell... Val is not a god nor spae god ande there are no space godsw...This is the whole reason for another book...he wants me to present him to the public as he is, just a very human man born elsewhere not on the earth and not a monster nor a Hollywood ET but a man just like us... that's my work and why I'm still here to do it... Val can work with someone else to help them but he's not omniscient, he's not on the Victor and he's not in this soar system at this time...and he is the Val Thor of the 1950's.

For your sake, I sincerely like you, but don't make gods out of ET's they will hurt you.  Your twin is like Val I suspect and hope..he's with you, he's not with me, nor is Val with you or anyone else... now he's told me not to call him Valiant years ago so there may be a being called Valiant, in fct I know there is, IK've helped more than one woman who was talked into s** with him and another that was actually raped gy him... both Val and the Sirian Leader that is here with some others to try to negotiate with the planet as not all out there are good guys...they are not omniscient..Drekx is right, don't make a religion out of ETs as the  real ones are not with all us, that's God and the Holy Angels.... for your sake I'm saying it...

The real Alien, Cmdr Val Thor, is not on this earth, is not omniscient and is not a god man, he's a real male born elsewhere and that's why I'm online today still trying to present him as he is...This is the real world, hon... not fanasy land..Val is a real man... that's what he wants me to say and why I'm, writing the book... NASA has no reason to lie about Venus it's 900 degrees hot thee, no one lives there, no one's from there..I'm sorry for the wake up call but it has to be done...if some are telling you guys they are the Val and Donn that really visistede the planet in the 1950's, you are being deceived...

I'm not aying you guys are lying I believe you believe it, and I'm not saying you are not in contact with some spritis or Aliens that claim to be Valiant Thor...he's evgen gtried to talk to me years ago and Val came and I don't know what he did with him...<g> But he' hasn't tried it again...  But Val is real, honey, the Sirians are real, a lot of this stuff is imagination and hogwash... they want to be known for who they really are.  Ive met one of the Sirian Leaders that's here at this time bhecause all those stories of Valiant (Val) Thor have made it impossible for any President to step out and say he's met "Cmdr Val Thor" they'd put him away and that could be the very reason they want to put Trumkp out otf office today! Is all the hogwash abougt Valiant beingt omniscient, he isn't...

Oh and thank you for saying my face looks heart shaped but I think it's the way my hair is fixed, that was a style back then, that's way beforfe you were born! LOL

This is most reent picture I have, taken a few summer ago and Chaplain's wife took the picture, they came to see me, we're on my back porch and my hair is different style... I have a picture on my post about my Golden Locket, on the "Val Thor LIVE" group which shows my face better I was about 75 then..well here it is and also the one with Chaplain Hardy was only few years ago... Chaplain is VP of Frank's IEC group, his religious group he formed and he was personal friend of his and stands behind my story as he also knows Val personally but not in actual life but Val gave him a beautiful song one night in his out of body experience, a rarrangement of the "Our Father". 

Here's how I look now... and the other one with the golden locket that Val gave me was whan I was 75...my hair is different and so don't think too heart shaped for real! thanks anyway... love you, Sister in Light

Dearest Joanna,

I'll just say one moe thing as Val asked me to add it... if you go look at the Yahoo mailing lists, the last time I counted them, and that was few years ago, there were over 125 different mailing lists of people that have known real Alien beings, and some are not good stories...there are some very bad guys up thee that mean to tke over this planet and that's why we have to have dealings with the good gujys like Val and the Sirian group that Drekx knows..these are realityh geings, not out of Hollywood Startrek and other fantasies...

I believe you are dealing with someperhaps higher dimensional beings and Angelics bugt I do not bgeliee whno you are seeing is the real Space ship Commander here in the 50's as he's right now stationed on Altair 5 at Headquarters of the UPC... if he were still on the Victor he would be a very sorry Commander as they get promoted like our military officers do and he left the Victotr Command for the UPC back in 1970's ...

There's a video where Howard Menger said he was wrong about where they came from they were docked on Venus they didn't come from Venus as no one lives there, hon, it's nothing but lava flows and lakes...there may be some from hnighest dimensions of Venus but not surface Venus .

Now your twin flame didn't connet with me I just remote viewed him standing with you...I think he is loike Val..but he's not omniscient... God is omniscient....ETsw are not, they are just like us but there are different type bodies depending on the planet of birth and the atmosphere, gravity and how long they've lived on a ship, and if born on a ship and never gbeen on a planet...

And we have the3 anti grvity ships I thought they'd revfealed that by now..we've had them since the 1970's I know and what they are going to do is let enough of the stories like you guys have get qaround and be gbelieved gthen they are coming out and telling we havfe those ships and all of you were fooled and tell the world there is no one in the universe but us and cinch their story with it... don't let them do that...

It would be Val's wishes that everyone use other names for their conacgt as he is not conacgting everyone, he's very busy real Alien Commander and he wont' go down in our history books as he Alien contact of the planet because of all the stuff everyone wants to know Valiant Thor and his name is not Valiant, he does not have a real Earth name but we decdided on Val Thor, the Thor is from my Roth name turned backward and Val is the first sound of his real name which I couldn't spell if I could pronounce it... as it's been a lont time since I've even heard it... they don't have earth names, that wouldn't gbe sensible to gelieve… Val Thor is a government name as is Nancy Terese Thor... we cut off the Nancy or I did, but it's on the paperwork... Frank changed it to Valiant as part of what he had to do in order to tell about him.

As far as any further stories of him by others, I do know Bernice was married to Frank and knew Val, and I was told by two very close friends of Frank's that he would call them inb tears for prayer because his new wife gave his holy [email protected]@ overf his story as she didn't believe in Val Thor... how she suddenly got super friendly and says now he's living in Banquok and calling her every week... well, one can believe what they want to … but my Val is on Altair Five at Headquarters and wishes people would forget the name and make up  new name for him... I can only write whqt he tells me to write...

love to you dear Sister in Light...

Valana

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
38 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'COMING AT 7:00PM LIVE /THIS IS ALL I CAN PUT...IT IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO BRING THE WHOLE ARTICLE'
"No prob."
1 hour ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'COMING AT 7:00PM LIVE /THIS IS ALL I CAN PUT...IT IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO BRING THE WHOLE ARTICLE'
"Did you mean Devin N.?"
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
8 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion
14 hours ago
Ara liked Melissa's blog post Space Girl Transmission...
16 hours ago
Ara replied to the discussion 'For Ascension We Want To Phase Out Meat Eating, Alcohol , Smoking, Drugs Plus More That Is Creating Zombies With No Spiritual Knowledge'
"This is about HABITS not HUMAN BEINGS, habits will always remain in our life. HOWEVER - THEY DO NOT…"
18 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship