So me aand my partner have been having trouble every time wwe have sex. She gets these terrible stomacch pains ffor no apparemt reason! Im assuming this has something to do with my light. .... my llife has become timeless so i can guess im holding a good amount of light and she has like none as far as i can tell but i need help.. i just need atleast to know whats going on.. i assume its because of my kundalini awakening and my spiritual penetration... but please inform me all if this is unlikely im in urgent need of assistance.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's probably a different kind of anaconda giving her pain lol

• Lmfao....ill take this chance to be humble lol an average 6ish inches until im done wwith these jelq excersizes ;P....... but yea im arrogant too tho. Lol
  • It's funny how my advice was ignored, even though it's probably the only real logical answer anyone here's posted lol Just amazing how people in this community think.

Look, here's the deal bud. It's not your light, forget about that. It's not kundalini, it's not chakras, it's not her emotions. She's feeling physical pain....which means something physical is happening. There's actually alot of cases like this, where girls feel stomach pains during sex, and it has nothing to do with this esoteric stuff. She very well might have some kind of infection, there's alot of different types of infections she might have that causes pain like that during sex....and it's not as uncommon as you might think. Even more common, is if you're a big boy, you'll hit her cervix, which would cause alot of pain, that lasts after the session is over. If she's a virgin, or rather tight, that would cause pain too.

That happened to me, I was with a girl once, and she hadn't had sex in a while....and when the deed started, she was in alot of pain from the penetration, so much so we had to stop. It happens...and you don't need to chalk it up to some esoteric stuff, there could be a very down to earth reason why it's happening. I mean seriously, come on lol I just have so much light in me, it's not good for her body when we have sex, I mean seriously lol

• YES. Logicaal indeed. She did say she had a UTI thank you and problem apparently solved o_0... hey guyy think you could give me your view 0_o do ya think i was bein arrogant? Nd yeah you seem learned on sex... i never wwas in the popular crowwd in high school and still am not i havent been manifesting sex at all until i startedd this sat nam yoga for the sacral
      • Well I know sex lol And I know, there could be a whole myriad of reasons why your girl is feeling pain during sex. If I were you, I'd eliminate the more medical down to earth reasons, before making the jump to esoteric kundalini things.

And no I don't think you were being arrogant....misguided maybe, but arrogant's a big word.

• Good i dont have to feel bad =P but yes i wwas misguided but your post seems to make sense of thinga i was beggening to accept her pregnancy with a babyy or the holy spirit o_0 thanks i was indeedd misguided. And im glad youu know sex cuz i only recently got back into it and was never that into it in the first place. I shall contaact youu my friend for sexual things lol =P
  • She needs to go see a gynecologist just to make sure it is no other situation and make sure its not your light.

• Naaaa we all agree now that that statement was arrogant lol its not my light ha its a urinary tract infection i believe
  • Thank you oh so much for being helpful much lovve and my girlfriend is 15the as i am 17.....before you go thinkin im some creeper o_0 lol. And of what age does this uteral hardening occur? I think ill just take her to the doctor... i just heard somewhere that an awakened kundalini might trigger responses like that in the emotional boddies of others when we swap energies... idk though honestly i havent a single clue.
  • I was hurriedly typing as my girlfriend wwas cryying and spazing in pain i hadnt even proofread. I guess if you were looking for arrogance yyou might find it. And by none it meant she isnt n the least bit spiritual... you misunderstood me my friend. I know full well the light i have has been ALLOWED to be accumulated in me by ONE. Let him judge me please dont point dirty fingers at me.. especially wwhen the statement is misunderstood..
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
14 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
17 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
17 hours ago
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
17 hours ago
More…