Urgent request!!! Moon phase

I need people to go outside if possible and tell me what phase the moon is in.  Someone in Colorado says he sees a moon that is closer to a 3/4 moon than a full moon, while I see a perfectly full moon in Tennessee.
Please!  And if you have an explanation regarding this event, fell free to comment!
Pictures would be appreciated.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi ALL from Scotland.

On Sunday the moon looked full... Monday, a semi clear sky. THE most intense brightness on both nights and WONDERFUL huge rainbow rings around it,. also a beautifully shade of violet directly attached to one side. Tuesday & Wednesday there has been too much cloud cover to see it.

I have also witnessed the rainbow rings around the sun.....

LOVE, LIGHT & Glorious Rainbows To every beautiful soul  0:-D

• My cramps are telling me the moon is full.  People are saying all sorts of things about the moon on the web. 
    • What cramps Kelly?
      • The moon brings on cramps that feel like labor pains- for me it began yesterday...pulling at the lower spine, cramps in my uterus, inability to sit comfortably... lower chakra pain.  It feels sort of like a menstrual pain at first and increases as the moon gets fuller. 

I thought most women experienced this, do you feel the moon too, Louise?   

• I Get them in my stomach and legs and they drive me crazy, at one point my stomach felt bruised and then I had Buddha belly for about two days (swollen). Just absorbing loads more light energy, but we have had loads of solar flare activity like really a lot. They are pains that come in waves through my legs. I was on a site reading about the solar flare activity and loads on there were experiencing these types of cramps too. Divine synchronicity at work showing they're are loads of us feeling it. I'm happy, in good spirits but they are annoying lol especially in work..
          • Wow, interesting.  Thanks for sharing, Louise.  I didn't know some people get them in their legs... now I wonder if men feel it too?  Yes the sun does quite a number as well, we are hit from all angles with cosmic energy.  Lol, morning, noon and night it seems we are under some sort of cosmic download. 
            • Totally agree with that I'm just working on my Ka body, a lot, to ride the waves. We will hopefully be expert cosmic surfers by the end lol :)
  • 8113886259?profile=original8113885695?profile=original
    • Photos taken 13 Sept 12:05am from Brisbane Qld. Rainbow ring around the moon and also a blue tinge around it.

Suzexx

• Looks to be full moon again tonight and will take a photo the same timeas last night, bit cloudy but nice and bright.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
18 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
55 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
59 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
1 hour ago
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
15 hours ago
More…