Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Universe Mom Chakra Color! Color Chart is Much Different! 5/24/2015

How my energy glows, and turn on. much different than your standard color. this is right color for each chakra for my Universe mom color........ Remember I am not starseeds, My color are much different.......... I am universe Energy.  Mother of many Et and alien, planets, moms, universe and so on.......... Bless you, yes I am aloud to give you this information.........

Approve by my space parent......... 

Views: 381

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

after 7 or more chakra 13 chakra or higher....... all color are different tone of blue, yellow, or white. 

this is a fact, 

real information what my energy is.

Heart chakra, Can be purple, there is possible three color.....

Orange and little yellow glow.......... Love that is truth at universe vibration.................

Why i hear this word? " love with foreigner?" odd psychic connection with a human.

Maybe we are entitle to find are true spiritual love! love is open to us in many ways. Universe give it all.......process of time............. HERE IS NOW < NOW IS HERE>  bless you..........

fully awaking is magical, continue awaking. when we are fully awaking, we know to much for own good. YEs is am old spiritual soul.......... i am young old side , full of creation wisdom.........

it blessing......... it my happiness, i am universal energy in love harmony of light.

Truth come out to open, when we know stuff. it is reality... mean time color show truth......... mean to be careful.

reality we are our on wisdom, When people dont see it...............

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post YOUR LIGHT IS NEEDED NOW.... VLOG # 141 - ERA OF PEACE by PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES
2 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL SPEAKS - AND SHIELD OF PROTECTION
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Planet Organic In London Is A Store That Shows What Really Should Be In All The Stores Minus All The Junk Food'
"Remember don't panic eat organic ...and Planet Organic is one of the best stores to get…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos'
"Movella, my beloved daughter, is also Sirian starseed. Apart from us both sharing 1st ray Divine…"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Planet Organic In London Is A Store That Shows What Really Should Be In All The Stores Minus All The Junk Food'
"Big stores like Waitrose and Marks and Spencer have a lot of junk food in them ...if you remove the…"
5 hours ago
"Branches in London  Planet Organic Wandsworth 52 Garratt Lane, WandsworthLondonSW18 4FTView…"
5 hours ago
"If in London go and check if out and their biggest and main branch is at Westbourne…"
5 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship