Yes Sir we are not alone and never have been : 

10949740462?profile=RESIZE_710x

The gigantic volcano is well-believed to be the home of at least one suspected secret alien base of operations thanks to the abundance of footage captured of crafts reportedly entering and exiting the mountain over the years.

As we all know, the most popular locations on Earth for aliens to build their bases are (1) underwater, and (2) inside mountains, especially if they are active volcanoes.

The reason for that is because they are two well-hidden locations that are extremely difficult for humans to track and investigate.

10949740861?profile=RESIZE_584x

https://youtu.be/046iXA7NQao

More @ https://thedailyworld.net/a-ufo-was-seen-hovering-above-an-active-volcano-in-mexico-which-is-said-to-be-home-to-a-alien-base/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• https://youtu.be/Z3ExTkjYXWY
    Plasmoid?
    • They can be plasmoids or it can also be the case that ET prefer to manifest its spaceship at a region where there is plasma. To understand this, consider contrails. If you close examine, you will conclude that it is nothing but clouds. But in reality it, of course, shows some evidence that an aeroplane was present there. Plasma is even better for such. Physicists use such in bubble chambers to discover otherwise invisible particles.

I have used such explanation to criticize some scientists attitude towards certain pics such as krilian photographs. This shows the problem with the 'this is science-this is spirituality' false dilemma, which is extended even to the question of ETs! We are told 'ET explanation vs scientific explanation'. The fact that I can explain something using science does not mean that it is not 'spiritual' or 'ET'. There is realy no such a dichotomy!
      • https://cdn.britannica.com/32/123132-004-0FC89A06/vapour-trail-jet-...

This is contrails. As you see, I can explain it as just clouds. But this doesn't mean that we cannot say 'an aeroplane was here'.
        • >The fact that I can explain something using science does not mean that it is not 'spiritual' or 'ET'. There is realy no such a dichotomy!

Yes I agree with that too.
          I don't think everything can be thought of as a dichotomy!
          Surface doesn't always mean truth.
  • So how do you know that they are aliens? By seeing a UFO regularly in a region, how do you tell if it comes from stars, is a cabal secret base (perhaps military), or even demonic beings from the 'spirit' world?
    • This is a discussion forum post ..read the forum..see all the comments and then make your decision. When anybody posts doesn’t mean that they totally agree with it but after feedback from others all make their own decisions.. there are a lot of secret bases but then again UFOs they say have appeared wherever volcanic activity is active
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
46 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
1 hour ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
2 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
2 hours ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
2 hours ago
More…