Tonight (22.01 - 23-01. 2012) starts the Chinese New Year of the Dragon! I wish everyONE magic changes in your lifes, may L.O.V.E (L.iving O.ne V.ibrational E.nergy) bless you with TRUST in these rapid and everchanging times, my beloved dearest friends ((( <3 ))) And may the L.I.G.H.T. (L.iving I.n G.alactic H.armony T.oday) be your torch along the path to Our Great GREAT Family Re-Union ;) :) :-* I LOVE YOU ALL AND EVERY UNI-QUE ONE of YOU!!! HUGS of Sunshine, Seraphima Ilyoradha

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My Chinese zodiac sign is the Dragon!  Yay for the year of the Dragon (and the dawn of the new age of Aquarius soon)!!

• Hi,

2012 is Year of the Dragon and it will arrive on February 4, 2012. (Note: Chinese New Year Day is on January 23, 2012. The first day of 2012 Chinese Astrology Year is on February 4, 2012.) Many people must be eager to know if they will have better luck in the coming year than previous years. Here, we want to use Chinese Astrology Five Elements (Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth) theory to explain people's fortune in 2012 and foresee what will be happening to them in the year of the Dragon.

According to Chinese Five Element Astrology Calendar, 2012 is the Year of Water Dragon E-Sky9.gifE-Dragon.gifFemale WaterC-Earth5.gif. The color of Water in Five Elements system is related to Black. Therefore we can say 2012 is a Black Dragon, Water Dragon or Black Water Dragon year.

Dragon9Y.jpg Chinese Astrology is a Balance Theory of Five Elements. Each animal can be converted into Five Elements. Dragon contains Earth, Water and Wood. It's a source of Water and It is also called the Water Dam in Chinese astrology. Since Water E-Sky9.gif of 2012 comes with Dragon. it implied Water from the sky makes a dam overflow. Therefore 2012 is a strong Water year.

Dragon is a legendary animal and it is symbol of emperor in China. Since the Dragon is coated with mysterious color, Chinese consider that the dragon is unpredictable, untouchable and people cannot see its head and tail at the same time. Therefore, we can might see something unexpected happening in 2012. Also a person with too many dragons in the Chinese astrology birth chart will become smarter, sly and unpredictable in the coming year.

2010 was the Year of White Tiger and is the beginning year of the Wood cycle. 2011 was the Year of White Rabbit and is the middle year of the Wood cycle. The Dragon of 2012 is the last year of the Wood cycle. Dragon is the transition year to the Fire Cycle. The energy of Wood is in the East side. The energy of Fire is in the South side. We never know what will happen when turning from East to South. That's another sign of unpredictable Dragon year. You can have either good luck or bad luck in 2012, and will have a chance to turn it into better or worse luck.

Before predicting your luck in 2012, you have to know what Type of Element you are and what your Lucky Element is from your astrology birth chart. The Lucky Element is the major factor to determine people's fortune. 2012 is the Year of Black Water Dragon, which contains Earth, Water and Wood. If your Lucky Element is Earth, Water or Wood, then 2012 will bring you some degree of luck. Since 2012 is Water Dragon, people whose lucky element is Water will benefit more in 2012. Fire is the opposite element of Water. People whose lucky element is Fire will have more impact in 2012.

For more details and an accurate prediction, the first step to knowing your fortune is know what animals are in your birth chart. You can find that information from the Chinese Astrology Lucky Element page using your birthday and birth time.

http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/2012ChineseHoroscope.htm

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us ALL .....................

• 8113996257?profile=original

• I agree with Ravinder that is a beautiful photo of Quan Yin. I was seeing on the internet (i just read a bit) that china is expecting to have a baby boom this year as it is seen as good thing to have a child born the year of the dragon......I was just checking it out it is not just china....

• I hope the Chinese keep a check on their population.

This Chinese year of the Dragon ..does it mean the Chinese will take over this Planet this year...ha ha ha

• I hope so to Ravinder......

• Hey, I am a dragon, too. My element is fire. *blinks* Well, I hope this water year brings not to many trouble^^

• I am a Fire Rooster.... I feel this may be something to "crow" about... :-)

• I have to admit I like the martial arts films from Asia, not the gory ones, but last night I chose one randomly through net flix and it turned out to be a story about learning a martial art that brings out the inner dragon

• 8113996452?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello! I hope everyone had a good Earth day may there be many more to come along the way."
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Wait till people find out that the fraud Barry and the wicked witch Hillary are also involved in crimes like this. https://youtu.be/uLIuB6E27Fc?si=-lUFNneyywQY_6L_"
6 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Much of the old is disappearing as it has served its purpose and makes way for new energies that herald the beginning of a new era. You are seeing the effects all around you and it is causing upheaval, bringing about changes that will eventually…
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceI’ve been paying attention to shifts in the collective since the solar eclipse on April 8th.?  What I have been seeing is a lot of very deep things have been coming up in the collective that is beyond our current memory.  Most of what is…
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🚨 BRICS Will ACCELERATE Launch of Its Financial System Following Russian Asset Seizure, Sanctions

https://rumble.com/v4qx1gx--brics-new-financial-system-explained.html"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"🚨 BRICS Will ACCELERATE Launch of Its Financial System Following Russian Asset Seizure, Sanctions

https://rumble.com/v4qx1gx--brics-new-financial-system-explained.html"
15 hours ago
More…