Hello dear Ashtarians!  (Except Sky )

Tomorrow will be 12-12-12 (I believe in some countries alredy is) so, are you going to celebrate, do anything special?

What expectations do you have for 12-12?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Namaste Minerva,  I have been attempting to find you on this site but for whatever reason I have been unable to find & or friend you and so I will attempt to make contact through this avenue....This is in reply to the knowledge that you have just come across discovering that you are in fact an Avatar / Ascended Master......I too have went through this process of discovery and have under gone much of the same feelings that you have mentioned....you are absolutely correct in stating that we are not here to teach anyone for all is known by each of us what I feel is that we are here to nudge one another into consciouss recall of this knowledge... I believe there is much we have to share with one another please make contact with me at aaronworkinghorse@gmail.com        /        Aaron Joseph Boney on facebook          /        gnosticalchemist  on Ashtar Command

• Well, I've noticed that I feel sillier than usual, and I took one hell of a dumb, and my armpits smell like roses.

I also created this:

Peter peckled piper

pecked a pick of

Pickled pep.....

Wait. How does that go again?

Um...Peter Piper

picked a pickled peepe...

Oh, forget it!

Where's my bong

• I have a mind to go pick cumquats

from an apple tree

Thank Jepus for the Internet

because I haven't got a clue what a cumquat looks like

although it sounds like a plant that has a lot of sex

Then I have to go find an apple tree blooming in December

No problem! It's 12/12/12 remember?

• Things seemed different today... like everything was more vivid. However my immune system is really going down and am

feeling quite ill... perhaps like I am going to die. Perhaps I will on the 21st of December...

• Going to do a meditation online

http://youwealthrevolution.com/now/

With Kenji Kumara

Topic: Blast Off Into The New Earth! – A Sacred Journey into the New Earth Energy Matrix NOW! Q&A

Enjoying a hot Chocolate too

in 12 min  8-)

• dawn of 12/12/12…positive thoughts..continue to eliminate the negative..knowing each new day is an opportunity to choose wisely..stay focused on the LIGHT..simply that..be the best and doing the best can do~

• I'm expierincing the same things

• Going to do a longer meditation, and play with my Dog and cats and just be thankful for the day.  Have Fun all!

• I'm here in South East Asia.... raining and raining .... so I was right about the frequency of the Earth is getting a lot higher when I was at one of the mountain , 2 kilometres from the sea level , a lot of clouds , raining , and I found somewhere to sit down and meditate after carry a lot of bags that included with my photographic equipment. 

As simple, spend around 15 minutes to meditate at a windy, cold, quiet mountain area and then just used the imagination to feed the Crystalline Grid ~ feel the world in peace, feel that all the people are kind and helpful and so on, all the evilness are cleared out, and a lot of things to imagine. Well, I don't know how the western celebrates this spectacular event, but I will also join everyone to charge the power of Crystalline Grid to maximum power and let's open the new world !

• It's now 8.18pm in Sydney and today has flown by. Physically I was rung out this morning but as the day went along I felt stronger and lighter. Possibly wishful thinking, but I'll take it. Enjoying the peaceful feelings washing through me.

I am looking forward to 21Dec with more excitment and joy than I did for Christmas as a kid. I have no preconceived ideas about what will happen but am certain it's going to be amazing!

Heart-focused Love and Blessings to Mother Earth and all my fellow travellers. Enjoy!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
2 hours ago
More…