MY APOLOGY TO KLASS FOR MISJUDGING HIS POST

I have deleted the discussion because I feel it has made my point, and I never intended it to be an attack on Klass. I hope that Klass and everyone who are seeking their more enlightened pathway will understand the need for us to post more uplifting comments and to help one another more toward a better way.

We are a hodge-podge of ideas here, but I believe we all are seeking the right path for a better world and beyond.

Bless you Klass for understanding my intent here by giving your comment I know you are truly seeking a way for your enlightenment. I hope my words were not hurtful.

I have deleted my comments and cannot delete the rest or the entire post. Seems the forum can only be deleted by administration, and I would appreciate it if one did delete this posting. I have come to a better understanding of what Klass was seeking and hope that this will serve to all as a reminder that this site was built as a spiritual site and that those who come here are seeking some spiritual uplifting or lessons or to be able to read and learn about love, light and the path to a better version of one's self.

I have learned by being a member of this site. Some of the lessons have not been pleasant, but then I have to turn and look into myself to see why.

My apologies to Klass and to any who were offended by this forum post. I want all to find their place in the spiritual journey that we all have to take.

I appreciate all who commented on this forum, and hope that it helps us all see just what it is we are seeking. Thank you for your time and efforts to bring this to a kinder and more gentle place.

Blessings to all.

Claudia Lee

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• great now all of us look like 'fools' with just our comments .... and if you made you point you should at least leave it as it is without changing it or worse deleting it ... how convenient .... that's how life goes ... some thing can't be taken back with just 'delete button' ... some thing holds you responsible to your world and actions and also your opinion.

• It is oke now no need for arguing anymore we have learnt from it so we can go on at better base than before.
    Thank you for all the suport including ClaudiaLee/Eloché Jeremiah.
    It makes me feel honored and gratefull.
    I try to stop to fight in all occasions it's only make me feel worse and never better.
    Lets us all try to speak from our hearts instead of our minds and miracles wil be achieved.

• .....are you guys serious ?.............everybody has a right to their opinions ......................

• On Eagle's Haven you don't kick people....?? Well you kick people like me there and I'm not even a member...

Ahhhh, let us see if we can find some of your quotes from that site about little ol' Drekxy....and that was after I had apologized to you, and you deleted it in your anger.......I'll paste them for member perusal...Ring a bell...??

Lots of anti-christ this and devil that....Yes very nice to call me those names, Valana......This is a handful and you posted plenty of others about me and this site...

"How rude would it be to place Jesus on a satanist's profile? Lee informed me this morning Omega placed Blavatsky's photo on my profile."

"They do not consider Christians as humans so we see the anti-christ spirit not in all but in some already taking over. Allow none here."

"So long and take care and please stay home awhile until the smoke of battle clears but you cannot reason with the devil don't try."

"Also he's asked that all from here pull back for awhile and do not confront satanic spirits as you're treading on anti-christ ground."

• the line and 'simple:

be HONEST be TRUE!

IN THIS SITE TO BE MANY BELIEVE....

MOST 'GOOD ....

= NARCISSISM .......

... AND MANY LIES ....

8115301900?profile=original

• Can understand some people not like my post. The reason why i post my grief this way is not known by you and you dont know me because i dont reckonize the assumptions and reasons you try to lay on me. Youre post is saying more about youre self than me. I am glad i post it because i feel now a lot better about the site and community.
  • you are right the  foundation for 'healthy development' in all areas of life needs to be taught to some degree, as the saying goes: 'good teacher will suggest where to look, but not what to see' ... i like your last sentence eVOLVED ... true ... only ignorance and arrogance create conflict ... and of course 'SELF - Importance' ... lol ... the last one is a bummer ... lol ... very hard to let go ... ;))

• Ben is very strong individual ... he've seen it all .... good and bad, ugly ... etc .... and his site is still around ... people leave, some come back ...

.... what upsetting me is that you,  instead of using Klaas post created your own ... that you are so good and he is not ... ever hear the term 'never judge the book by the cover' ... what we are here is just our cover ...

• ... ;)) good one ... it's like being in the mirror house ... with so many reflection .... which one is 'true'?

however i never understood the 'promoting the truth' term ... the truth only reveals itself ... it doesn't need any promotion .... it can stand and withhold anything 'time and space' ... even the Illusions of so many perceptions of us and the world ....

• Staying strong on all levels, whilst practising detachment is a really good idea.

The individual can choose what they resonate with. 

I would love to be constantly in heavenly bliss and ecstasy. This is achievable if I choose to not react, but see it as global issues being addressed. I doubt it will end until the powers that be are brought down.

xxx  

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
4 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
26 minutes ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
31 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
55 minutes ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
56 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
1 hour ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=3LFrjz3AwIc4s3SD"
1 hour ago
More…