Tingling sensation on top of head...

I am looking for advice from anyone who is willing to give it.  All opinions are welcome.

For the last few weeks I have been experiencing a tingling sensation on the top of my head.

I know it sounds hilarious, but I'm really curious as to what it may symbolize, if anything at all.

There's no pain, no headaches outside what I normally experience...just a tingling 'halo' sitting on top of my head.

Any ideas?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• the two chakras depicted in Christian pictures are the heart chakra and the crown chakra which when open wide to the universe becomes like a halo......like when you see the pictures of saints with halos that is the crown chakra

• you are assending, congradulation and rejoice

Love &  Light

Joe

• I first had this sensation years ago. In periods. It could last for many days nearly all the time. I can feel it now and then when I focus on it or meditate with that in mind. And other times it just happens. It feels kind of tingeling, iceing and nice. Once in India I asked a very nice sadhu about it. His english was not so good but as I understood he said it was four points on the top of the head and when someting was in alignment there, it was a kind of wind to be felt. But more than that I did not understand. An enlightened master once touched my head and I immediately got this icing on top of my head. It lasted for several days after and it felt very nice. It is the same icing tingeling sensation not to be mistaken, sometimes the icing feels a bit stronger. I feel happy about it, never worried but curious about what it is.

• It feels like a strong pressure is applied to your crown.  I don't tell my doctor of my symptoms, only that I was having a migraine headache.

• Hi there this sensation is part of your ascension  process! We are all experiencing this and I myself asked for the opinion of other's on this matter. So you know what to expect you should look into the symptoms of ascension and you will most likely find that you have a a lot of them :)

Love and Light to you x

• It's nothing that I would consider worthy of going to the doctor for.  Like I said before, I thought my ponytail was too tight at first, lol.

And I'll be in a world of trouble if I sleep for three days...I have five kids [four of them 5 yrs old or younger]!  My whole house would collapse, lol.

• I believe it to be your crown chakra opening up.  Soon you will experience a few days of severe  migraine headaches with elevated blood pressure.  All you will do for 3 days is sleep and go to the "john".  You will be astral projecting during this time.  You will think you are only sleeping but your soul will be taking a respite and leaving your physical body so that it can go to your Akashic Records to help you understand and KNOW all of your questions.  You will then begin to have hot and cold chills off an on all day.  You may have to see a doctor during this time to check your blood pressure and if your migraines become more than you can handle.  After these 3 days of symptoms you will feel renewed.  You will wonder where you were for those 3 days because you are awakening and realizing that your soul needed that respite.  You will find renewed strength and spirituality.  It is my personal belief that the 3 days of symptoms that I had and leaving my soul is what is being greatly referred to now as the 3 days of darkness.  Once you are over those 3 days and regained your strength, you will start having severe itching from the top of your head and all over your body.  It will feel like you have gotten in to something you are allergic to.  It only makes you itch real bad so don't worry about not being able to breath.  You will be fine.  This severe itching will last for about a week.  The worst of the itching was my whole hands and feet.  I applied lotion and it did not help.  I did take a benadryl and it helped.  I believe this to be shedding off of the old to shine the new you.  Similar to that of a snake shedding its skin.  After this you will feel renewed.  You will love yourself and then you will feel love for all creation.  You will feel a renewed vigor in life.  Your sleeping patterns will change.  Trust your body.  If it tells you to sleep, then sleep.  If it tells you to relax, do it.  Eat when it tells you and not when you want it.  Eat what it craves.  There is something in those cravings that your body needs.  Don't feel ashamed or feel good for liking and loving yourself.  Give yourself a treat.  Don't feel ashamed to make love to yourself (sorry if this is personal).  When you love yourself, the one that you love will feel this.  When you make love to your special person, it will become very spiritual and take you both to a place that you have never been.  You will instantly feel the unity of your soul and you both will have the most spiritual and intimate simultaneous orgasms and you will both feel you have been taken to heaven (and you did).   : )  

I will post more a little later.

Be At Peace!  TEACH ONLY LOVE

Rhiannon Yellow Star

• That really must be what it is then.  It feels like a slightly electrified 'crown' is sitting on top of my head.  [I used the word 'halo'...crown never came to mind, but that is an accurate description.]  

It's funny b/c when it first started I just thought my pony tail was too tight, haha.

But I wore my hair lose for a few days and was still feeling it.  Sometimes I only notice it if I happen to think about it...other times it's like someone put an electric toothbrush on top of my head, lol.

• Hi Sarai,

I have been feeling these tingling vibrations for several years, or more.  They have definitely increased over the past six months.  I now feel them nearly everyday, for a few minutes or so.  They have become something I welcome and enjoy.  Perhaps it is the crown chakra opening?  I feel in my heart that these tingles are a good thing, not harmful.

Blessings in the light!

Cathy

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
7 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
7 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
7 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
8 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
9 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
14 hours ago
More…