Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Time traveller’ reveals incredible photo of FLYING cars 'from year 4000’

A TIME TRAVELLER from the year 4000 has revealed a shocking photograph of what cars from the future look like in what could be the most shocking proof that time machines exist, it has been claimed.

W/ VIDEO

Views: 237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks good ...I better order one ...should get it by the year 4000

After watching this video, I believe all b*******...

It looks like these sort of cars made by roborts will come out much sooner ...in a few years time ...not the year 4000

There will not be anything like cars in the year 4000 1982 years from now. Do we still drive carts as this would be the case minus 1982 years IT would be the year 36AD.

Builds Flying cars.

Camera technology goes backwards to the quality of 1950. Complete BS

...........Tabloid KK . Any more fake news ?

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted discussions
3 hours ago
JayBrn555 joined a group
Thumbnail

Planetary Healing Focus Group

This group is for planetary healing for our Sacred Mother, with bio-relativity/thought projection,…See More
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'OPCW Investigators Reportedly Found “No Evidence” Of Chemical Weapons At Syrian Facilities Bombed By US'
"I hope Russia and China take revenge soon against US, France and UK while I hide under the bed "
5 hours ago
Michal Tomasz replied to the discussion 'THIS Man Spent 4 Years Growing A Church From Trees! The Result Is Incredible…MUST SEE FOR IT WILL BLESS YOUR DAY'
".....too bad you didnt find it in the eyes of another animal you just ate...................."
9 hours ago
Joe gaethofs liked Steve Hutchinson's video
9 hours ago
Michal Tomasz replied to the discussion 'Joker Of The Year... William warns that there are too many people in the world...'
".................there are too many people on this planet, most of them are a waste of a sperm .…"
9 hours ago
1 darkstar replied to the discussion 'THIS Man Spent 4 Years Growing A Church From Trees! The Result Is Incredible…MUST SEE FOR IT WILL BLESS YOUR DAY'
"Well, that's where I believe you find God - in nature."
10 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Joker Of The Year... William warns that there are too many people in the world...
14 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship