Dear ones it is coming the three days and night of Darkness. 

God is intervening now to give you all a choice, 

God has outlined the guidelines of what is to happen in those hours of darkness before the demons and tormentors are coming out of the pits of hell and be unleashed upon the earth. 

You will know this when the electronics are to be shut down whereby it's just you and the connection to God. 

No other means will be available. The last choice you will be given is a choice to be with God or elsewhere, and in that time, that place is not Green pastures beside the still waters. 

All beings positive or negative will decide who they want, so put down your false idols, your choice is crucial. 

You will have limited time to get to safety, by what I mean is that, you will need blankets, lots of them, food and water, unless you choose to famine, your prayers will be stronger. Make sure use a choice of oil lamps or non scented white candles only. When Nibiru overshadows all of Earth, God will make it at 55 degree Fahrenheit only, no colder, he will use natural means to do his will I am, this says the Lord. 

You must at least tell your love ones, or friends, strangers, to get them into your homes and seal all doors and windows, lock them all, seal around all windows doors roofs and don't ever look outside in these 72 hours darkness at all. 

The seas will you be thrown if you peek out your windows or doors.

So pray to God. The seas will not be what you think it is. It's not from Earth. The demons are to be unleashed, so will be the tormentors. 

The moment the skies go dark drop what your doing and head for concealed space, pray, the Angels will protect those who love the Creator. Use any God prayers necessary to initiate God's peace, from your prayers as these will make light your dross upon the world to the extent as it pales compared to those who don't pray and worship to God in these great last hours of the days of old. 

All information please go to the you tube sight: Urgent details on three days and nights of darkness. 

Perhaps go to linol Anderson sight Alien Contactee, or even subscribe to survive. 

I don't have many people who believe, but God giving us sinners one more chance, this is your soul not just your life I'm talking about now. 

Praise be and glory to our Holy Lord God Of Hosts, for you are truly worthy of Praise and Glory Forever. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I just thought I would let people know that I have talked about these Earth Changes and posted them on this site for many years.Also I talked about them in great detail in my last E-Book; ''2012 New Earth survival'' before my web site was hacked by the DC. But I do not use'' Fear Mongering'' such as he has done here. Lets start with the cause of causes

- Nibiru -More commonly known today as Planet-x or planet-x system for there are many planets involved rotating near or around our solar system and Earth. As they get close to our sun the other binary suns of this system have been sucking the life force out of our sun and its been going off and on for well over 50 years now. And of the last 20 years our sun has been going Dark for long periods of time and that is why the powers that be have up 43 to 49 artificial suns around the world known as Sun simulators. The light that they give out is white LED light instead of yellow like our old personal Sun, which does not shine anymore at all but we do have help from the Spirit Realm Large Orbs and our ET allies to help save it and eventually turn it back on. They have been towing our solar system to a safe location for some time now, and we are slowly breaking away from this destructive Planet-x system. But it has caused drastic weather and could even cause a Polar Shift as the pressure of these magnetic forces of these huge planets get close, sometime in the near future.

They have been spraying the world sense Oct. 98 with the Deadly Chem-trails, which makes us very sick and at the same time they use them to cover up and keep us from seeing these up close Planets and use it for weather and mind control. I reported here 3 years ago that many of us here in Belize saw one of these Brn.& red dead dwarf star planets for about 12 min. up close on May 10- 2016 at 5pm. When they stop spraying us we will then know that the War is nearly over, until then we have to change our diets, use herbs and carefully watch our health. There DC funds have been severely cut so we should see more giant Orbs and some planets soon and our SSP secret space programs of the USA and the world will have to disclose to the world that they the SSP have had advanced technology hundreds of years or even thousands of years ahead of us common folks. We should then get access to them, which will in turn change our whole world as we know it today. Food, housing and free transportation and free energy for everyone, everywhere. Until then stock up on food and water that will stay good for long periods of time 3 to 6 months supply.

As for the 3 days of Darkness, I do believe it could happen. I first learned of this way back in April 1971 in my 6th semester of college.I was visited by my Spirit Guide two times . The 2nd time he showed me the possible future in which many people lived in communes and communities in Egg houses. We were warned that 3 days of darkness would come and we were prepared for it. Then one day it became Dark in the middle of the day and then went into our houses. The vision ended so I don't know what happened after that. The time table for that Event was sometime in the 90's so its way pass time for it to happen but it is still possible because if one of those very large Planets come between us and our Sun when it is turned back on, . Could block out the new blueish sun for those 3 days, on the other hand it may not happen because our sun is still Dark at the moment and we are under the Sun simulator which is only 6 miles above the earth, so if a planet did come it would be on top of Artificial suns not under it and there for could not block them out. But hopefully we will lose this Planet-x  System as we are towed to the end of our Galaxy. There is the possibility of these Sun simulators breaking down as what has happened last year in Russia in the mid day last year and  it went dark for hours there and some years before that it happened for a shorter period of time in Argentina.

So its a good chance that it will happen again or several more times in different locations around the world but I doubt if it will last for 3 days like in the Vision, so I would not worry to much about it. And I don;t think there will be Demons running around nor any Fear to look out your windows, just temporary blackouts in the daytime.No Fear Mongering here OK. I hope this helped for people to get a better understanding of what is going on and what is possible in the near future and remember to stay positive, everything will work out fine in the end as the New Earth is born and we go into 4 D and someday into 5D- ASCENSION IS HERE. ADONAI

• Hindu mystics say we are in the transitional period from the Kali Age/Pisces to the Aquarian Age-started in 1898 and will end in 2098

• Andronover, I forgot to mention that I m not sure bout the name of Aton as the last name of our creator father Michael. Nor am I sure he will reincarnate again anytime soon, we can hope so, it would be a great gift at this time in our evolution. But I don't think this is in the UB book. I admit it has been a long time sence I have read it, I have consecrated my efforts on the Book ''A course in miracles'' by Jesus. The two books don't always agree but many things in them do agree. I think the name Aton and the possibility of another incarnation is more New Age and or from The Galactic federation, just like Jesus being called Sananda. These things can work together as we are constantly updated on the way things work or will work in our near future as we are now beginning the process of Ascension . The main thing is , we are all one and will ascend to 4&5 D together. Adonai

• Androver, you are right, I misspelled Nebadon. It was very early in the morning and it was not a good day. As for the rest of the info on the Urantia book. Your info is correct and of course there is much more. I have posted on this site what is called the  ''The Grand Master Universe'' with a complete blog on how it works along with a drawing I did, described by the UB Book. It is also on the net just google it. Its 10 years old and people are just now coming to know it. Please let me know what you think of it, Thanks Adonai

• Sometimes beliefs are all that we have left. So, yeah. It could happen, I've heard that some of the anunnaki are bad news.

• Dark Star, have you forgot what I told you all of these years? DC stands for the DARK CABAL, the DEEP STATE ,ILLUMINATI  what ever you wont to call them. They are the ones who control us by use of Deception and Lies. They have infiltrated all of society, the Banking industry { BANK-STERS} THE CO-OPERATIONS and INDUSTRY, the Governments of the world, the MSM- Main Stream Media, MILITARY and our Schools and last but not least our RELIGIONS. They control every aspect of our lives and most people don't even realize it. They know something is wrong with the system but can't put there finger on it. And many, like this young man don't even know they are helping the DC do this FEAR MONGERING to others.

They have been brain washed or a better word is programed since they were very young and there parents before them on down for many generations. They are not consciously aware of what they are doing to themselves or others but yet they are propagating it. They are being used by the DC to create FEAR in people so they can feed off of it. But there [ DC ] time is up, the LIGHT has come from the CREATOR himself to restore balance of the DARK and the LIGHT and Restore his Sovereignty of this Universe called NEBADAN. The Dark is now at this moment in time being Dissolved by the Light, Ascension and Freedom, is coming now as we speak and the New Earth and Heaven is upon us, with-out all the Dark things that the Church and False Religion has thrust upon us. Let us Rejoice and be happy that it is going to be a Peaceful transition. We are all one.  Adonai

• Rev. Joshua:  Gosh darn it, you can't expect me to remember everything!  (Smile). 

• Darkstar, sorry but you did ask me this same question a year ago and again several years before that. It is important that you remember who the DC is for they have many masks behind there many faces. And as a light-worker you need to remember these Dark ones so that you can explain them better to the common folks , who have no idea of what is going on and who is to blame for the slavery that we have been in because of them [ DC ]. The Annunaki were the first ones to start the Illuminati ,that has spread into many different sects or black Lodges as they are called today which in turn controls the whole world and the creators of the dark mess that we are in today and are just now coming out of.

We have just passed the 60% marker for breaking free, from them and there is no turning back now. Remember this when you talk to people. They are going to depend upon us for this correct info. We need to be the shining light for them, for we are all one.  Adonai

• Rev. Joshua:  Yes, I know all that (just too many abbreviations).

• The dark will be cleansed from this planet at all levels , and it will happen when Earth slows down its rotation and finally stops.

The astral also.

Everything that is NOT of God can not substain at that point.

Our localuniverse is named Nebadon Joshua , and there is more than 700 000 localuniverses at this point , all with its own Michaelson sent bý primecreator to build universes.

Our Creatorson is Christ Michael Aton , and he is after 7 bestowals a souvereign ruler of his universe in his own design.

Christ Michael will incarnate in body once more here - it has never happened in the creation before that a Michaelson incarnate twice on the same planet.

Imagine his love to this planet..

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
20 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
1 hour ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
2 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
2 hours ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
2 hours ago
More…