Dear ones it is coming the three days and night of Darkness. 

God is intervening now to give you all a choice, 

God has outlined the guidelines of what is to happen in those hours of darkness before the demons and tormentors are coming out of the pits of hell and be unleashed upon the earth. 

You will know this when the electronics are to be shut down whereby it's just you and the connection to God. 

No other means will be available. The last choice you will be given is a choice to be with God or elsewhere, and in that time, that place is not Green pastures beside the still waters. 

All beings positive or negative will decide who they want, so put down your false idols, your choice is crucial. 

You will have limited time to get to safety, by what I mean is that, you will need blankets, lots of them, food and water, unless you choose to famine, your prayers will be stronger. Make sure use a choice of oil lamps or non scented white candles only. When Nibiru overshadows all of Earth, God will make it at 55 degree Fahrenheit only, no colder, he will use natural means to do his will I am, this says the Lord. 

You must at least tell your love ones, or friends, strangers, to get them into your homes and seal all doors and windows, lock them all, seal around all windows doors roofs and don't ever look outside in these 72 hours darkness at all. 

The seas will you be thrown if you peek out your windows or doors.

So pray to God. The seas will not be what you think it is. It's not from Earth. The demons are to be unleashed, so will be the tormentors. 

The moment the skies go dark drop what your doing and head for concealed space, pray, the Angels will protect those who love the Creator. Use any God prayers necessary to initiate God's peace, from your prayers as these will make light your dross upon the world to the extent as it pales compared to those who don't pray and worship to God in these great last hours of the days of old. 

All information please go to the you tube sight: Urgent details on three days and nights of darkness. 

Perhaps go to linol Anderson sight Alien Contactee, or even subscribe to survive. 

I don't have many people who believe, but God giving us sinners one more chance, this is your soul not just your life I'm talking about now. 

Praise be and glory to our Holy Lord God Of Hosts, for you are truly worthy of Praise and Glory Forever. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8115786861?profile=original8115786690?profile=original8115786475?profile=original

T WILL BE ..FORSE .... but we are sure of nothing we are, it seems the prediction of geova ... who believes that GOD warns first ????? GOD NEVER UNDERSTANDS BEFORE ..... I say NEVER .... then if you want to believe go ahead, we will feel AFTER to laugh out of danger ...

• This is utter BS!!

Nibiru has NOTHING to do with an event of 3DD , so this is dark nonsense.

Our solarsystem has since long been towed to another place in our localuniverse , where there is an etrnal energystream.

Just look how whitish the sun has become - its now heliumdriven , not hydrogen like before.

Nibiru will never again come close to Earth.

If 3DD still is the plan , it will be a huge ship that will stand to hide the sunlight , just what happened after the jews crucified Jesus.

The Earth will slow down it´s rotation so that all can see that something is happen.

• Andronover:  Yup, noticed that the sun is white - WEIRD!

• What people are seeing is not our sun , it is the Sun Simulator, an artificial sun that I talked about in previous blogs that I posted . There is much evidence of this on u-tube especially dr.cloudia Albers. But she has the same problem as the above blogger who is Fear mongering. Many Christens have this problem and they are manifesting Fear in people which the DC feeds off. Another form of Fear mongering , Jason and many others are doing is hitting on people by calling them Sinners, the Idea of Sin is from the DC meaning a mistake that cannot be changed, this of course is incorrect. We only make mistakes that can be and must be changed if we wish to evolve into the higher Dimensions.

So sin is false for 99.9% of us,meaning that for most of us , ''there is no sin''. This Idea of Sin was thought up by the DC to control us, to make us believe that we are separate from God, which we are not and cannot be. But they make us believe that there is Sin so that they can control us as slaves and food for them to feed off. So lets stop pushing this false idea, so that the DC will starve to death and we will gain our freedom to recreate new life on the New Earth in 4& 5D. No one knows exactly how this will occur ,stay positive for we create what we think and project, we are all one. Adonai

• Rev. Joshua:  Yes, heard about the sun simulator.  What is DC?

• Not say I know all, but hard to explain to non Christians or Christians, it doesn't matter what angle I speak it from, it still the same ammo. You no different. 

• OK Jason, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but we have been given this and that prediction that the world is going to end, three days of darkness, etc. for a long, long, time; but just to be on the safe side, I may get some water and tell people I care about about what you mentioned.  P.S.  Could you please post the Linol Anderson video?  I do follow him at times. I work as a CNA doing private care, one of my clients is a quadriplegic, I just cannot leave him without any care, do you have any suggestions?  What day does the three days of darkness start?  Why are we to have scented white candles only?  Why can't we look outside? 

• Use non-scented white candles. Heaps of food and water or prayer fasting. This is better. I don't know what day it's going to be. Pray to God ask him for guidance and yes, the earth is going to be moved in another star system. So this has been told. 

• darkstar-here's the prophecy-I think it was from the children at Fatima-Lucia-we have heard the weird trumpet sounds

https://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/3-days-of-darkness/

3 Days of Darkness
        – Does this prophecy agree with scriptures? – I usually look at individual prophecy for any value or agreement with scriptures. It may be partly tr…
      • Pet Rock:  OMG, so depressing I couldn't read all of it.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
10 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
10 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
10 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
10 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
11 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
11 hours ago
More…