Time is going out of whack for me and everyone i know. My reality just increased speed a lot in the past week. This morning i hit the alarm for 45 minutes and i closed my eyes and thought of two things and it took maybe 10 minutes before my alarm went off again. 

The ascension process is starting to really build up right now. I'm now experiencing reality faster on a daily level. My days and nights are starting to get shorter. I'm more consciously operating my brain from my higher-self while at sleep. 

anyone else experiencing this? 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I agree it is fun to play with and can work with intent :)

• Yes I have sensed exactly same thing... I have never witnessed this before... Honestly to me right now months feel like weeks, weeks feel like days, days feel like hours, hours feel like minutes, and minutes feel like seconds.  To me, when I realized it is November 18th, I just realized that 5 months have gone by way too fast.  Even 5 months felt like just 2 months or less to me.  Time is really going fast and that is why I panicked a while ago which took me quite time to finally settle down and let thing flow to me.  It just that with rapid increase in time, I started to 'worry' about not having enough time to do everything.  It seem like if time is collapsing itself.  However, I am in peace with it now and accept way everything is unconditionally.  I am living in my 'now' moment and keep flowing through it.  I also am focused on my desires and dreams from within my heart, especially my journey to Japan!

• A few days ago I hit my alarm off and blinked for a moment before getting up then it was 45 minutes later
    • Yea, I've studied those phenomena and the only conclusion I could draw from it in the end was that we momentarily go to the 4'th dimension during those moments of "quicksleep" and when we get back to the third we sometimes take a step too far to the "left" and therefore re-enter our timeframe at the wrong time, sometimes hours later.

The most shocking moment I had was when I quickly shut my eyes for something and when I opened them again 4 hours had passed, even tho I remembered every thought I had had during that "sleep" and it sure as hell hadn't lasted for 4 hours.. More like 4 minutes. :)

So. my conclusion is: We do dimensional jumps sometimes.

• most definitely agree with you there! Very glad time is going so quickly, while it is hard to compress and expand on such a quick time-scale, it does mean that its over quicker than expected. Have been wanting to get out of here since I got here; time speeding up and timelines converging is definitely making it easier. Lol happy to be here now that I know I'm going soon hahahaha. Dark times are easier to illuminate when you know they won't be dark for much longer, self-fulfilling prophecy if you will. I'm also starting to get memories of 'watching over myself' if that makes sense at various times over the years and seeing myself through the eyes of my higher self. Can be difficult looking in a mirror like that but good, taking responsibility for actions that I didn't even realise I was responsible for and seeing how to let go of what is no longer necessary. Besides, as the soul gets lighter the heart gets lighter and it becomes easier to stay here in this state of duality because the soul is no longer of duality, it merely experiences it.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
8 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
8 hours ago
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://youtu.be/3C0lEL97HYc?si=43Fb_jpq4jBkMZwq"
8 hours ago
"Will do and you as well :) Great minds think a like as they say :)"
8 hours ago
More…