Three points of ec2012; a blueprint for peace:

1. Following the work of the United Nations Environment Program and Earth Charter, ECET devised an evolution of the UN (refer Regions of Earth Council Map). The earth is shared into 12 geographical areas, and from these regions they each send a man and a woman to Earth Council, a 24 seat council. This design is about creating equity of region and gender.

1. Inspired by the woman Pitjantjatjara Elders (SA; Australia) ECET has inverted the power pyramid so the people (sovereigns) are at the top. Access to land, water and seed are the three main freedoms associated with sovereignty. Non-harm is the one obligation.

1. Direct Democracy (DD) is at the heart of the ec2012 blueprint. Occupy Movement (Global) has brought this true form of democracy to world attention. ECET is fully aligned with Direct Democracy. In fact, DD is fundamental to this blueprint for peace;

Essentially, everyone gets the opportunity to vote on every issue, and therefore policy is decided by the result of the vote. No longer will we hire a select few to make important decisions that affect everyone. We will not allow a few to go to war in our names. Council Members will be delegated to administer (en action) the will of the people as reflected in the voting results. Direct democracy is a pure form of democracy, as the people become the policy makers.

We have two objectives;

1. Communicate the ec2012 blueprint for peace to the earth's' population by end of the year (2012).

1. 2.       Help build momentum for the united, simultaneous and focused call for peace on DEC21. All around the world groups of people can/will call; change the UN to EC? Yes/No (Earth Council is based on Direct Democracy, Sovereignty and the Earth Council Triangle; ECT)

On DEC 21 people around the world can and will unite their voices and make a focused call for peace; Change the UN to EC? Yes/No. Then it will be up to the people of the world to hold the actual vote. If the first world vote is actually held, and more than 2/3 of the earths' human population says yes to this change (UN to EC), then the first world vote becomes the beginning of Local, National and Global Direct Democracy.

Please share this peace plan by talking to others or emailing them. The people of Earth must unite if they wish to live in a peaceful and prosperous world. We must create peace between people and between people and our home the earth. Please add you voice to the united call for the first world vote on DEC 21.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• why must someone always be in control
    • Control is an illusion. 

Society is a group of people with like minded views and ideas.

Hello.  SymbolofWisdom   Tell me how to unite to you.  Give me what you will.

I am here.  loquai72@yahoo.com  I live in Sandpoint Idaho, how can I be of assistance.

The high council is an illusion and so is every other corporation, all made through magic.

I am not interested in Hierarchy only in sharing in what I know of myself, I am who I am.

If I am full of it, whatever this it is, than tell me, let me know.

If it is lemons, I shall make lemonade.

If it is crap, I will turn it into methane and fuel my car with it.

I know my self, I do not allow any one to hurt me, that power is not allowed.

It would be an illusion, like cold, darkness, evil, and sin.

• Dear David,

I did not call you full of it, though we/i are both full and empty. Yes control is an illusion as there IS only an apearance of Control; though i add; power over others is force; power over the self wisdom.

I will send you Earthkeeper a one page blueprint for peace the People of Earth are now; and will soon; be sharing. Please look at our site to see some of the Earthkeeper. ECET have no hierachy; just sovereign beings united in their desire to bring peace between people and between people and the Earth. We are also united in the ec2012; 3 point peace proposal; and the 2 goals of ECET.

Please if you are serious and playful about Unity; please share 3 points; it is now time for the lightworkers do surrender to Cosmic Will >>not my will be done, but Thy will be done; because Thy will is my will<<

re; freebz; control/power over self is wisdom (which includes not handing your power over to others)

• I am on the high council as a secretary. I know what is going on.
    • there is no such thing as high council; we are ALL Sovereign... if you know what is going on are you prepared to share it the 3 point plan???; are you prepared to unite???

• See this is what im talking about, "main" is completely full of it.

• what you say is a reflection of yourself; everyone has Mothergod/Fathergod within them; Earth Council Embassy Trust (ECET) recognises everyone as Sovereign... those who wish to have power of others will realise that it is force; and power over the Self is Wisdom...

I am full/empty; say as you wish; there is no Ego here to be hurt by your words.... hehehehe... peace be upon you...

• Dear Sirgalahdwizard,

Yes we/i must beware of those would delude the People of Earth with a New Spiritual Heirachy.

Love Being

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
3 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
3 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
3 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
4 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
4 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtnMYhLga84"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Amazing speech in the UK Parliament, by Andrew Bridgen MP, anent covid vaccine harms on the population....This is his latest speech, which was so hard-hitting, it caused the public gallery to erupt into screams of support and cheers...

Dr John…"
5 hours ago
More…