http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:HVe4K-udOXYJ:www.facebook.com/Tila/posts/10150886141218211+Never+forget+me+for+my+love+for+you+has+always+been+true+no+matter+what+happens+I+don't+care+anymore+I+already&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

"Never forget me for my love for you has always been true no matter what happens I don'tcare anymore I already died 7 times. Might as well let them finish the rest im not scared anymore. Lucky for me I saved 2 anti-seizure meds so swelling slowly coming down now but it hurts so bad. stop threatening me im not scared of u anymore. Come on then. Finish it off. fuck off you KNOW who's almost here and they are NOT happy with what u did to us at all! UR JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING FASTER THAN U REALIZE! I'm one of the FEW who actually remembers "MY CONTRACT" before entering here. So I always knew before I was even born! You have always been there throughout my life watching haven't you" I remember you but Im not scared anymore. As for your litte gimmicks sending over 3 "DARK MAN-MADE" "GREYS to scare me: HA! u think I'm that dumb? well now the joke's on you! Your FAKE MAN MADE WANNA BE "GREYS" wont do shit. But at least I am friends with REALLLLL ONES FROM THE GOOOD LIGHT WHITE SIDE. THEY ARE REAL! Give it up with your pathetic fake greys! People are becoming a lot more stonger and smarte than you realize. They are cming for you and you know they are not happy. You cant keep BLOCKING THEM OUT of "GOOGLE EARTH" for much longer by using some lame dark square in attempts to keep the public from knowing the truth which they have a right to know! Ur all fucked anyway so I dont care. Come on baby! Ur real followers will chear you and welcome you back with open arms. Then together we, only the good ones will start our new life together at "NEW EARTH"

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sorry for the late reply. Wow that is some heavy stuff. Now I'm not sure if I wanna hear it all or not. But thank you for describing it for me a little more. I hope you get this out, more people should know about this - if someone else doesn't talk about it first that is.

• BUNCH OF BRAINWASHED SHEEP.

• GREAT GREAT GREAT

LOVING YOUR WORK

MUCH LOVE

steven

• Thats crazy.

I had some misconceptions about her because of the way she's portrayed on tv, but I didn't know anything about her having seizures or inside knowledge.

It sure does seem like the kind of post she would write.

I tried to write a reassuring message on her Facebook but my FB told me I needed to verify my account... fat chance that's going to happen. Its not like I have a phone number to give FB anyway.

What I tried to post:

" I saw your -Deleted- post. You have no idea how right you are. You just hang in there a little longer girl, you're goinna see this explode all over the TV... like kim kardashian.

Besides it don't matter what someone's body looks like, all that matters is who is living in it.
    We're all working toward the same goal.

♥Always a fan "

• i totaly understand you, cus thats what the try to do, enter awarness and fool us with there lies and "enlightment", and then real light form the white universe is so much stronger then the greys are, and they dont have a chanse, they can not create bad destinies on erath anymore. And they cant destroye and mindfuck human beings anymore!! light controls them now.. and not only the greys, but the fucking starelders as well!!! so if the starelders introduced themselfs to you readers, dont trust them tell them to leave an to respect that.
     pray to ligh and to love cus they are with us, against... but love to punish you grays, they just know how to prefectly install you to help earth even tough you dont want to help earth.. and the only thing you suffer of is to se how the earth becomes a new erath flowering love and understanding and how we are love creating peace. and you can impossibly destroy that!!!! 
    love is what we are and peace is what we aim for <3  

• Oh the whole "lots of strange shit goes down" and they do all kinds of things while they take you out of your body. Is that really possible - how cant they store your soul somewhere? Also, do you know exactly what kind of experiences she has had? 

• yay i love this 

• Hi folks, hi qwuake, thanks for sharing.

I've never even heard of this lady, though I do not doubt her at all.

I noticed she was attacked at at a concert in illinois which is where i am located at the moment.

I can only wonder what is the motivation for those people to attack her like that, based on what I saw at a forum that had the video, it was all completely biased responses, meaning they were all fake and posted by the same group responsible for her attack.

Were those people paid to attack her or were they possessed somehow to do so, as if being paid to do that isn't possessed enough hey.

I send my love to her and all those caught in the firing line of these lower energy groups.

peace love light

• Love and peace Jan.  I feel it is good to cry and purge the deep sadness with in...people just cover up in shame. Thank you for opening up...that is honest and very conscious of you.  There is only love...fear being the illusion...fear being the separation from love.  We are all complete in ourselves but fear we are not.  Those who seek to control have the least amount of love for themselves and one can only love another to the extent they love their self.  We are all learning love together...a collective effort towards the only way to self sustained immortality...through compassion and love...the sacred geometry. 

• Thank you for posting Qwuake!  Love and peace.  Tila is talking about the Illuminati...they have killed her seven times and brought her back...she is a brave woman to speak out against them.  Understand celebrities are just revenue and sex slaves for the elite.  They are groomed from birth...and that means MK Ultra...the Natzi mind control system using severe abuse to shatter the ego and create different "alters" that can be programmed for any purpose.  Hitler was just the front man...programmed to kill himself.  These highly paid slaves do speak out...in music lyrics...but people need to listen. 

...here is an interesting rap video that sums some of it up...... http://youtu.be/eUcnBTuFeTg  

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Another good keto meal list from Dr.Berg. https://youtu.be/0duUYXn1UoI?si=4cFuMy9pq_letifo"
17 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Another good keto meal list from Dr.Berg. https://youtu.be/0duUYXn1UoI?si=4cFuMy9pq_letifo"
18 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This is good for anybody looking into keto. This is about the keto meals Dr.Berg eats during the day. https://youtu.be/2AyFdr3Fd0c?si=G81L2NsRl7vRFuzM"
22 minutes ago
"This is good for anybody looking into keto. This is about the keto meals Dr. berg eats during the day. https://youtu.be/2AyFdr3Fd0c?si=Gj61Q1WsUsMcMvLI"
26 minutes ago
"Thanks for that Drekx. I've been reading and studying these last few days what to do for a perfect Keto and fast combination including checking out what meals to do for keto. Gonna be looking into carnivore diet options as well. I've seen…"
41 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And this comment is in answer to Justin's question, on my wall, which is, what do I take during the full 72-hour fast, to maintain basic health...??
Each day, starting last Sunday I have been taking water, with a tea spoon of pink Himalayan salt,…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Agarther Z.....Yes you are correct and that was a typo, because the 72 hours will be up at 09.00, tomorrow, which is Wednesday....And I'll start refeeding during that day, not Friday...I plan to eat small keto meals at 0900, 11.00 and 13.00....In…"
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The 9D Arcturian Council: Going Where No Other Human Has Gone Before; Channel: Daniel Scranton .
1 hour ago
More…