Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

I am leaving this website, and I intend to stay gone. The reason is rather simple. I am tired. I am tired of you people. You all talk about high vibrations and new energies and blah blah blah, but all you do is whine about how hard your lives are and how you want the aliens to come save you. I've had enough. You have it pretty good, you have the internet, people die of hunger and disease by the thousands everyday. You chose to come here, so stop b******* about it.

And those of you who aren't complaining are off in lala land. I'm not even going to bother with you.

There is no learning, you just replace one kind of crazy for another. Literally nothing that as been said on this site has come true. You all got hyped up for 2012, which was a bust, like I said, and already you are all starting with a new crazy.

Part of my mission on this planet was to report on the seeding, and I closed that report a long time ago. None of you were trained for this, and it shows. The way you carry on and how you behave sometimes I wonder if you are capable of any kind of logical thought.

Those are some of the reasons.

Goodbye Ashtar, I would say its been good, but I would only be being polite, because it wasn't.

So please, don't write.

Views: 1362

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Well dont bite the face off of me xD lol See, you're getting sticky...do you need a sticking lol

But yea...okay....so you believe in ascension...you just have a problem with the odd channel that puts out false information...and with people who believe in it...well you should get over that. I think most people here understand that no ones coming to save us...they don't even say they're coming to save us anyways, there's like one or two channels who say anything like that, with the lift off scenario and all that...and I think most people see through it.

Again, just because there's a few channels out there, that may be false...doesn't mean they all are...and doesn't mean they actually represent the GF or Ashtar Command. You nitpick...and you shouldn't do that, it's not smart.

Well no, I think most people here get it...they understand there will be a disclosure....and ETs will come here...and they'll help us out with different things, like cleaning up the pollution...things like that. They'll mentor us..perhaps...and Alex Collier talks about that, and he's not a channeler...he actually has face to face physical meetings with these guys, and they say that's an option if we want it. But as for just handing us ascension, or coming here to fix everything for us....some people might think that....but...again, I think most people get it...that that's not what's gonna happen.

And look, from your perspective, I understand why it seems off...aliens coming to save us, oh yeaa lol Hand us ascension, oh yeaa lol That scenario...yea it's off...but that's not the scenario lol I don't know where people get this idea, that's not even what they say lol I mean at least listen to what they're saying before you critique them. But..listening seems to be a problem for you, you just have your own ideas..and that's it.

Anyways I can tell you're losing patience lol So I'll spare you any further frustration...you have yourself a goodnight...meh heh heh lol kisses

Bestie...are you talking to me? lol

You honestly think that....that the dark forces routed the good ETs, and took over the entire scenario. You honestly think that. Well....I say you're wrong...I guess we'll see in the end what the real deal is.

Have a goodnight - bows - :)

Oh yea....ha ha ha...funny xD lol

Goodnight Amanda :)

Yea yea, good luck....don't fall in lol

yes it looks like it could be me or Matthias.. but I do not believe that anyone is better than anyone else, because we all have egos, and we all have good souls, and we are each on our own path, and I'm not leaving.

To the poster Amanda...

Thanks for making me hungry Peekay,lol....avacados are messy but yum....I put mine in a blender and eat it in a bowl, with hunks of cheddar cheese as a side dish....

Oh and goodbye Matthias, I wish you well. Nice farewell speech...yes there is a lot of stuff that is irritating here, but there is a lot of good too.  Godspeed to you.

There are a few genuine ones on this site and some new knowledge you can gain but the rest is thrash material .. You need to be selective... Choose what resonates with you ... A lot of members on this site are hoping that Ashtar Command Ships will beam them up for a better lifestyle in the ships or other planets but it ain't going to happen if you have not reached a certain level of Spiritul advancement

So true so true.....if they do it is because they are hungry, lol.....a joke people...

your complaining and whining since you had the time and emotion to type this. could of just left the site in a mature way but no, had to be a child.......

Bye~bye..see ya .............and take your whining with you

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post KAI OF THE PYRAMID BEINGS OFFERS HEALING WHILE YOU SLEEP by LETITIA OF LEMURIA
3 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Andromedan Antares replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"do not quote the faction. Your gfl is not an alliance."
5 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'More Intel on The 'NEW' QFS - Quantum Financial System (Banking)'
"RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - July 21, 2018 (Disclaimer: The following is an overview of the current…"
5 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'More Intel on The 'NEW' QFS - Quantum Financial System (Banking)'
"f the…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"told you so....."
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"victory of national populism over liberal globalism, 2018. red wave coming. wwg1wga"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'FIVE TOP OFFICIALS IN THE FBI ANNOUNCE RETIREMENT / QUITTING........hmmmm......did the F.B.I. lie about the wiretap of Trump's 2016 people, and did the order for the wiretap come from Barack Obama???'
"swamp drainage continues....more rats, snakes, alligators to follow. ;-0"
6 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship