This planet was built on truth

Message from Our Creator
Channelled by Shazi
Further Reading: Signpost to the Source

Hello son,

This planet was built on truth

Every where you look there is evidence that the Creator created every living entity with His Divine power. There is no doubt that truth is staring at you. If you are so able then create anything, if you can. You will not be able to create a tiny fly without His power and guidance.

Oh mankind, the Creator reminds you that My love for you is immense and though you are going through challenging times, the planet was built through immense love for everyone and everything.

I as your Creator address you now.

I your Creator trusted your oath from the time when I first breathed life into you. I trusted you to dwell on this planet for a time until when you would be raised up to your former glory. This is the time and I am proud that you have made it to this time period. I never doubted you and I continue to trust you to care for the moments that are left before ascension.

The trust I have in your decisions, is still there so do not dwell on your past misdemeanors for I have forgiven you. I want you all to focus on yourselves without looking back into your past. Instead look at the future and contemplate on it.

As I have trusted you in this time line and continue to do so. You should now trust yourself that you will continue with your time in helping and guiding others to the truth. Be mindful to those who have not reached the vibrations as you have; so choose your words carefully.

Advise others and live the life in happiness and enjoy the surroundings that I have given. I as your Creator built the world so that you would give thanks. I continue to watch over you to when the choice would be made if you wish to ascend or repeat the path of third density. Whatever you select I will continue to trust your judgment.

Do not squander the time on items that only give you short moments of happiness; but seek the everlasting joy within your mind and heart. I your Creator know what is best for you and it is the reason I set a path that sometimes you questioned Me and even cried out My Name.

Each time I heard you and I then inspired you to make you stronger and live out those moments; hoping that it will ignite the spark within your minds and hearts. I too felt like crying when you felt hopeless and I know that you will not forget these words as I address you now.

I ask you now to seek out the desires and rid of them if they stop you from your path of ascension. Instead spend your moments on contemplation of Me, as your Creator and provider through all the dimensions through every realm of your journey.

I continue to walk with you and listen to your hearts and admire your courage. This year is going quickly as I have speeded the time. Oh mankind, I leave you now and want all of you to find Me and trust in Me as I have always trusted you.

Your Creator through the higher consciousness I address you and give My heart to you. I will guide you through the dark hours of the night until the morning when you wake up. I will guide you when you go to work and will inspire you when you call out My Name. So continue to trust in Me and My Messenger.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The fact that somebody changes their name does not mean they know nothing about truth. 

• Incredible quote, and very true

Thankyou Kat

Take care

Shazi

• Wise and thoughtful words.

take care

Shazi

• The channelling main point, is to go back to our original design when God first created 'man'; this consciousness had a link with the Creator.

As soon as man followed his/her own desires and the ego took the better of him, this connection lost. This connection was the spirit.

I hope this has made it clear, otherwise look at the message as a whole and the message. Glad to answer any queries.

Take care

Shazi

• fLOL, a channeling about "truth".  What an oxymoron.

• Please be careful with any comments as others will be offended; as many genuinely want to learn and find things out.

Take care

Shazi

• LOL, you are worried about others being "offended".  Oh boy, you are talkin to the wrong crowd I am afraid.

• To believe in 'nothing', does this mean nothing has any value?

Consider the following;

Do you believe in your family?

Do you believe in the words they say to you?

There is a line we must draw and believe, otherwise we will live out our life and simply have nothing of value in our principles and what we have done in our life.

The Creator asks everyone to make a decision in where your own path will lead, trust is what is needed.

Thank you for reply.

Take care

Shazi

• Do you believe in your family?

Do you believe in the words they say to you?
      The definition of believe is to doubt

No why do I need to believe when I can trust and find truth, finding the creator, the infinite one in the now of life is your truth, 

something that is reliable, consistent, trustworthy makes a filter for finding truth simple to do lasts the longest efficiency over a grain of sand. Something that you can kiss for your self, no need to prove to others.

The Creator asks everyone to make a decision in where your own path will lead, trust is what is needed.

The Creator does not need to ask it's your ignorant in ignorance (resistance) to love, if you trust you will have a path. why does creation need to ask? part of infinity. 

The mind naturally builds concepts for learning, people tried to make it out of man made concrete inside there minds as real, factual actual than started believing in beliefs of it.

What is value without truth trust.

I believe in money

I believe my money controls others, gives me rights and powers over others.

I believe my money will fix the world, my money allows me to create make monuments in the sky

That's the truth of our society, stuck inside of a concept inside the mind and we live in an inherent concept

you only adapted it, to adopt which is to love, than we condition it and lose the love. This is what we teach children than we condition them so they adapt as well.

People get upset when you tell them what they adapted and adopted is only a concept made up of constructs that they inherent from there parents and peers, just because you believe in the belief of words does not make real in truth and trust. Feelings into words is what we communicate, sensations it's an articulation of sound frequency vibration, helps the conscious realize through the tool of the mind, it's too articulate concepts there designs, when you get stuck in a concept you get stuck in the design.

Just come out of the concept let it go and realize it, ask infinity for help in realizing, ask for the connection

you can easily live in a new design with help from the creator. 

• Hi Minerva

I will answer all your questions.

1) Why does god have a sex? God is neither male or female, he is a super consciousness that is undefinable using this language. Words cannot describe his attributes.

2) Why would god speak of power? The closet definition to the 'Power', is his qualities, attrributes and infinite energy, the Creator possess. Within this energy are the manifestation of everything the Universe and beyond all dimensions.

Power does mean when we say and use to over power somebody or belittle someone.

3) Why would god state that without "his" power you are nothing? God is the source of all life, He (does not mean male) provides to all of our needs; from oxygen, food and shelter.

The Creator's energy is infinite and without any needs for Himself. Whilst mankind cannot live without the guidance and energy. This is the Power of the Lord.

take care

Shazi

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
1 hour ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
2 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
9 hours ago
More…