Replies

• Beloved Chloe,

You don't have to appologise, it is your right to excerise this query.  And in no way, should anyone be offended or angry with you - in this case, they must find the love within them.  Those truly live with love will not come after you or be angry with you - try to provoke God and see whether she/he will be angry with you.  She/He forgive everyone even the dark one who asked for repent.  There are so many good points here already and I hope you will have your revelation soon - I was visited by Lord Genisha, Tall White, A Short Grey and a Green Being already but mostly all in blurrish mode (maybe, my vibration is not high enough to see them clearly yet).  I was borned with eyes that can see spirits or ghost that we called.  And also able to pick up Earthquake before they happened. I warned some clients of the Earthquake before it happened and this is what they said "You didn't take your medication yesterday" and "No! He was overworked yesterday and he is feeling dizzy now!", hahaha! These are NOT my special abilities, everyone has them but probably haven't developed them.  I was labelled many names like Wiredo, Imaginative, Strange, Crazy, etc but it is alright cause they don't understand it and they don't see them themselves.

And I compose my spiritual flute music and interestingly I have NO grade in music and I CANNOT read music score and yet I can compose music.  Will you be able to read a book if you do not know alphabet and words?  So, I told people I was guided (NOT Gifted) by a tall white being (whom I can see sometime only during my composition hour).  And there was a guy who came to me saying he was amazed with my spirits encounter BUT he said this "I am not sure to believe in you with all your stories cause I do not know whether you are making up these stories or trying to put yourself above others with your stories?"  I told him these "It is ok cause human only believe it when they see it for themselves BUT do you see air that we breath every day? Does Air exists?  YES!  It does - that mean thing that we cannot see does exist!" - this is a strong point.  He was so amazed that day.

Continue to search for the truth within my dear and nobody is able to mislead you cause the truth is always inside us all along - it is just that we forgotten it temporary in this 3D world.

PS : I appologise for my tenses and language structure cause I am very used to telepathic in the higher world and have problems with the tenses and structure on Earth.  Hahaha!  Take it as a joke!

May the LOVE be with you always.

Piperon - The Spiritual Flute Composer.

Believe it or NOT - this fellow compose music without any music grade and he cannot read music score too, hahahahaha!  Don't believe?  Listen to his music yourself -

www.piperon.comlu.com (And he design website too, he is crazy man!)

www.youtube.com/piperon (OH, he do animation too and he has no grade and training in animation too!)

www.reverbnation.com/piperon

www.mixposure.com/piperon

www.myspace.com/piperon

• I would say that I'm aware of the channels who are off mark, as it were and Wes Annac is on mark, so we can recommend his services...

Indeed, it is very important for all ascended beings who seek suitable human conduits for any messages, that their choice of channel be both intuitively sensitive, as well as rational and able to step down the high energies into a readily comprehended form....for swift and effective relaying....

So this notion of people becoming less rational, while in "the light," is actually in error...If anything, a lighted person is more rational and less prone to mental problems, although nobody is perfect...

Most ascended beings use IMPRESSIONING to relay their info, which means that the mind of the recipient should be highly accute, clear of thoughts and a swift wit....such a person is preferred to relay important insights to...such people are disciples of the Ascended Masters...

Telepathy is another method and the preferred method for most ET races, and especially the GFL...However, they can also meet contactees physically and in no way could they be confused with the CIA, as their charm, love, powerful thoughts, knowledge, ideas and wisdom is sooooooo awesome, as to be pure in comparison to anything else...

Project Bluebeam has been neutralised....and it required a somewhat feeble minded audience of blind religious devotees to be in any way effective....such blindness could never overtake genuine contactees, initiates, disciples and chelas....and most people on a website such as this, would see straight through such CIA mischief...

I think that there are religious devotional types that could fall for the holographic imagery of Bluebeam, but only they would succumb to such tomfoolery...many people are growing in awareness and less easily fooled by any but the genuine article....and there are REAL ETs out there and in here... ;-)

Nice to see you on ACC and welcome... :-)

Kind regards, Drekx Omega

• I am an authorised AVG security agent in Singapore installing AntiVirus and Internet Security for my clients.

And my client asked the same thing "Are you the one who wrote the virus and sell us the antivirus?"

But if the antivirus cannot detect and protect the user, will the user still buy the antivirus anymore?

First, you agreed that the cabal DO NOT wish all the people to be united and come together.

And the purpose of these ning site is to bring people together and spread the light (also the misinfo by the dark worker or unbeliever too).  And now the governments are trying very hard to limit these sites and even closing them.

So, if these ning sites are associated with the Project BlueBook, then they should be happy to see them continuing.

They want them closed so that people will not know the light movement and spread the news.

And they know they cannot close them cause there are too many of them.  Even if they close one, another one will pop up another day.

So, the only way they can do is - SPREAD the disinformation and misinformation - like the light workers are fairy-tales makers and they are anti-christ too.

And even lately ALL OUT attack on the Ascended Masters, the Channellers, even the lightworkers, etc.

So, if they are associated with the BlueBook, they will not be afraid of these sites, so why attack them?

Will you attack your subordinates when they are working for you?

PS : If I can write virus, I wont be doing it so small - I will do it very very BIG!  Hahaha!

PS : Perhaps, the next question would be "Do you think Lord Jesus is also associated with the dark and bought us the false messages all along?"  Hahahaha!   The reason I wrote this cause someone said this "The Ascended Masters are already infected with the dark, they are all controlled".  I laughed my BUTT off cause how could it be possible for the higher beings to be infected and controlled.  If this is true, there will be no safe haven for us now and in the near future when we ascend into the higher dimension.  See this?

PS : Perhaps, another same question "Are the space being the negative beings trying to decept us?" - if this is true, then we would be tossed long time ago.  With their so advanced technologies, DO WE stand a chance to fight back?  NO WAY!

Lastly, your message DID NOT offend me - it is good to have such protective thinking but it is not always truth from the perspective view of human being.  Which human knows all the truth - NONE!

www.piperon.comlu.com

• Nice to see you here :-)  Good points.

• Nice to see you here too!  Beloved Kelly,

• Awesome!

• You are awesome too! Beloved Bonnie!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Fixing a water stain in the basement-see any images in the stain?
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Actually I'd be really pleased if someone out there, reading this, benefits from discovering that stevia could be a remedy, if suffering from Lyme....
My heart goes out to all such sufferers....And Spring time seems to be a more dangerous season,…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This Lyme disease sounds pretty awful and the guy who made the vid, describes his symptoms in detail, over several years...
It is a fact that simply being bitten by a tick and having a "bullseye" rash, does not necessarily mean you've contracted it…"
2 hours ago
More…