I had an experience yesterday in which I discovered my true nature. I had an experience where my soul left to a Pleiadian-like world with the most amazing nature and loving people. I have never felt so good for as long as I remember. I felt like I knew much more than I do as human, and I looked different. I had long, blonde hair and a perfect built body and flew around happily in the skies.

Thereafter I realized how stupid this 3d world is. I feel like I don't want to stay in this world much longer. Now that I have seen my true self and I feel like I live only as a shadow of my true self. 

I know I may have a mission here, but I'd rather go back to the higher dimensions where my soul truely belong.

I have also decided, that this is gonna be my very last incarnation here on earth, as I am some kind of angelic being.

Does anyone feel the same way and what should we do?

Much love

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good points people are making here, it is hard to be here when we know something so much better is (out there) but our job/mission is to embody what we truly are and bring that here, when you use that "Angelic" energy, you will help to raise the vibrations around you!

You as well have to realize that all of the people in the 3D are also sparks/creators, co-creators, lights of the most high, but don't know it, you can start by seeing that in them, knowing that they are as you and treating them that way, no matter how they appear.

This is a very hard time for many, and adding your light, love, Angelicness, will help to evolve this planet and these people!

It may appear "stupid" But it has been a great learning school for all of us, as we chose to forget who we really are to come play this game. Who knew it would be soo easy to forget and get stuck in the game?

have compassion for those not as aware, be a beacon of light for them!!!

• OMG i had this last night!! I found out i am a Pleiadian starseed. In the evening during a reiki treatment i drifted off to the Pleiades and saw the same things you described, i met some of my star family and it felt so good, i'm so happy for the experience, and i understand how you feel about earth. It's soon coming to an end, right now i am focusing on my spiritual development, and enjoying myself until it's time to leave. Thank you for sharing your experience <3
  • YOU ARE TRULY A MASTER NEO

• You might change your mind in the end,

Even though I think this will be the last one for me
  • You're here for a reason.   And with most higher beings, the usual reason is that you are here not for yourself, but for others.  Remember that when you are feeling down in the dumps about being here.  You may be changing the lives of those around you in ways you are not yet aware of. 

I was told I was not here for myself, but for others.  Sometimes you need to be the cog in someone elses wheel.  If you can see the honor in that, you can find the love admidst the chaos.

• Me too, like you, I have plans to go into politics, and that's a big, long term goal. But we can always do small, short term things everyday. So that's my advice to you, my friend. I like what Barack Obama says, change comes from the bottom up. Real change is going to come, not by Washington, or not by government, but by people developing a sense of love, and friendship, and mutual regard. Where we can learn to see ourselves in other people, and empathize with peoples hopes, and struggles. It comes when we seek to be of service to others, and in service to our world. It comes when we find our power within, to stand up, get up, and make change happen! That's how change is going to come.

We can wait for the government to legislate change, or wait for ETs to come change everything....or we can start being and creating the change we want to see right now! That's what I'm trying to do at least, and my life is a richer, more beautiful place because of it. We are creators! Find your creator within! Find your inspiration from God within! That's all I have to say, God bless you, and may God bless this world!
  • No more playing small! No more thinking we are just lowly humans, oh this world sucks, this place is so low, I want to get out of here! You didn't come to this world to escape from it once you got here, you came here to be part of the human experience, and to help make the world a more perfect place!

That's what I've learned, at least. And I hear so many people saying "Oh this society is sucks, this world is fucked." Well do it a favor, do something about it then. And it doesn't have to be huge changes, not at first anyways. It can be something simple as opening a door for someone, or going to buy food for a homeless person, giving a smile to someone who walks by you in the street, giving a heart felt thank you and chatting with the cashier at the store, who you can tell is feeling low, and brightening up her day a little bit! Start small, and work up.

• I felt like you did, during the early days of my spiritual path, like 5 or 6 years ago. I just felt like, this world is so stupid, everyone is stupid, everything is backwards, who in their right mind would want to come here! I want to go back to the higher realms, where there is nothing but love, light, and magic...this world sucks, get me out of here! lol

But you know....as the years passed, the more I understood....we must have wanted to be here...or we wouldn't be here! Obviously God didn't throw us here against our will. We chose to be here, because it is a special time on Earth now, and human beings are special beings. God has put that in my heart, there is something about us that is very special. I'm not quite sure what it is.

It might be because we are an amalgamation of the genetics of at least 22 ET races, probably more. It might be because this world has been chosen to be the example of extreme duality. I don't think any race out there has touched such depths of division and darkness, like we have. And God has also put in my heart, a glimpse of what we are destined to be.

Like Martin Luther King, God has shown me a glimpse of the promised land. I've been to the mountaintop, and I've looked over..and I've seeeeen...the promised land! We humans have a destiny so amazing, so great, so beautiful...it's hard to describe. We are destined to go to the other side of the pole...from extreme darkness and duality, to extreme unity, love, and light! We are destined to be one of the greatest of Gods creations, our story will be one of the greatest stories ever told! We will take our place in the universe as royalty, and races like the Andromedans already view us as royalty!

• You are a coward.
  • Wow Anthony, sorry to hear about your son ~

It sounds like you learned a lot from your experiences, that's really amazing...
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
7 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
12 minutes ago
Infinity updated their profile
3 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
3 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
6 hours ago
More…