They came

I'm just going to copy/paste what I posted elsewhere, I didn't realise there was a forum

in particular for dreams lol.

I had a dream about "First Contact" a while back, but it was before I knew anything about 2012,

our friendly ETs, the negative ETs ect. I suppose this can rule out the "wishful thinking" or in this case, "wishful dreaming."

I think a couple years ago, i'm not completely sure~ around 2008-2009 somewhere I had a dream about first contact. There's a couple important things to note though; the 1st was that at this stage in my life I was completely unaware of any 2012 prophecies/predictions and almost completely ignorant of alien races/beings/Asthar command ect. The movie 2012 is what sparked my research into it lol.

The 2nd is that the contact happened during nightime in my part of the world, which means that it would have been daylight hours during the U.S.A's contact. (I remember somewhere it was stated that first contact in America was of upmost importance to influence the contact globally.)
I can't remember the whole of the dream, just a few scenes from it which held the most important information.

The contact was greeted by a rather hesitant crowd that was small in number. My city is comprised of around 120,000 people. In the dream there may have only been a few hundred. Although it was not mentioned in my dream, it was understood this occurence was happening worldwide. At first, we were awed but fearful.

Once they landed, we realised was there was no reason to fear. There was a strongly positive sensation in the atmosphere. We were greeted at first by human "ETs". Tall blonde humanoids. Other craft then opened and a mingling of other races occured. I walked around in complete amazement, I could hardly beleive my eyes. The lights, the craft, the interactions was an unbeleivable sensation. Everything was explained.

I know it was just a dream, it holds importance to me as I had no prior knowledge to any of this community up until a few days ago. I'm not saying that it's what will happen by any means, but if anything it does allow me to feel that alot of this here rings true.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Reanne,

Things are really going fast with lots of energy coming in. I also feel like something huge is going to happen real soon, like there's excitement and commotion in the air. These days I also get small visions of spaceships and discs, like I'm resting or thinking about something and all of a sudden I get a real clear vision of a space ship, not related to what I was thinking about. I feel them real close. I think they're actually here in our skies, lots of them, they're just not physically seen.

Thanks for sharing your dream, I loved reading it (:

Love,

Yonatan
  • Another great post alot of us seem to have in common. i posted this in a forum yesterday but this is similar as well. a few years back i started having very vivid dreams of entities or beings in my room with me. basically the sleep paralysis story alot of us have experienced. fairly recently within the past two years or so i noticed a scar like mark on my forehead but had suffered no head trauma (that i can remember) for something like that to appear. i'm not sure if the two are connected but if anyone else has a scar or knows someone with something similar, any insight on this topic would be awesome cuz i have been clueless for 2 years now and am getting tired of lying to people saying i got jumped a few years back at a party. that DID happen but i know the scar did'nt come from that cuz i didnt get gashed open at all. back to the dream thing though, about 2-3 weeks ago i had a dream that i was walking out my front door only to be shocked to finally see a starship basically right above our area of town. it was barely creeping out of the clouds, but it seemed the cloud that was covering it could have been a cloaking device or something related. i have been reading and researching and repeating that process for months now, almost a year on this topic and never get tired of it (my gf does tho ;p), and would love any answers or advice, especially on the scar
  • two more recently very similar one with jet planes falling from the sky out of a cloud the cloud was a cloaking cloud, with a very large ship in the cloud this did not feel good
  • hey renae, check out a forum post titled visions, here`s another guy with the same :)
    • 3)The third vision was so clear,me and my friend were in the streets racing with our cars and all of a sudden there was thousands of ships in the sky,a great fleet,what a great view,nothing like that.Iwas screaming to my friend ''Itold you,Itold you!!!'' ,they were astonished,and scared,but somehow i knew that they are not the bad ones :).But in one visions something similar happen,and i was telling everybody not to believe this aliens ,that they are conected to illuminati.
      This one keeps occuring in my visions,on march 25 i had it again with different details.....
  • I haven't been on this site for long..but one of the things that I was interested in was the dreams section and I was here previously but had not the time to post anything. Tonight I got the chance to come back and take another look with the intentions of posting maybe and new post on dreams. Surprisingly you posted about one that is very simular to mine with number 3. I had two individual dreams one the first one was: I was standing outside on a porch I cannot place what porch or where but it was a front door that I walked out of..Looking not too far up into the horizon towards my right I saw something strange comming down my way ..when it (they) got closer I could see that they where some sorta ship, starship I would call it..sorta dark metal colors like tin, copper, dark gray metalic some parts of them and others not so shiny but still looked metal like..I say they because at first it was one but as it came more where behind it and to the side of it..they sorta came in like a flock of birds but not in any formation and they all where diffrent looking..they moved very slow sorta floating along. There was a very low machien like sound to them but not loud at all sorta a hum mmmmmmm.
    Enough that you really couldn't hear it unless there was no sound or very quiet out. I felt fearful..but not totally scared.
    I paid attention to them for a while as they moved around the skys..they didn't seem to be doing anything but being up there ..and I remember saying that to someone, that must have been standing there with me..At the time I felt that these where not here with good intentions but my dream ended at that. I woke up thinking wow what was that? It seemed very real while I was in it.

A couple of months after that I had another dream...In that I started as if I was driving down a long road from the town that is about 14 miles from where I live..there is a long streach that there is about nothing as I was comming into town I saw comming from behind me a streach of white fluffy clouds to my left..as I got into town I had to make a left turn so I was looking straight at them for a few min and they seemed to be changing slowly to something else..I had to make another turn to go up the hill to where my house was or something and as I did the definitly where turning or decloaking into a disk shaped sauser like ufo not very large but big enough to see in plane sight..I would guess that they where about 2/3 to a full football fields length across. I rememebr seeing about a dozen or so...but I was still driving and when I got to my house I was more worried about finding my family than anything at that point..possablly that I wanted to show or tell them that the circle ones are our friends..

I have for the last 10 years keep hearing in my head at time it is time to come full circle..or just full circle. I think that the circle thing means something but I am not totally sure.

I guess the reason that I am replying to your post is because...I wanted to let you know that you are not alone with these visions or dreams and hopefully someone might read these and give us and idea of what is going on..Our we being sent these things in our dreams.for a reason..I have had trouble sleeping for quiet a few years with no vivid dreams and now all of a sudden I get dreams and they are so vivid that they feel real.??????
    • Hey Brenda, welcome, I was shown symbols and numbers relating, exactly the symbol "all the stars in the sky" came together and made, i later found and have atatched. I was shocked when i saw it as at the time i had no idea what it meant just that it was big!! and important as three other visions followed that came true within a month exactly.
      I prayed for verification and was shown three days before easter that three days after easter there would be a sign in the heavens. i warn you people were shocked and flabbergasted when i told them beforehand and it happened.
      three days later i saw the news which i don`t usually watch, the discovery was this " the red square nebula", look it up check the date it was discovered, love to you===== :)

UmmacDan.jpg

default.jpg

• Thanks for posting this, it really ingnited some excitement in me. I think you probably had that dream so you could share it with people on websites like Ashtar command. I think you should share it with as many people as possible because it helps us bring it closer to reality. It was interesting you mentioned that you were alot older in the dream, this would contradict the predictions of it happening within the next year.
        Perhaps you being older symbolised the immense jump in awareness that first contact caused.
        • thanks draco, maybee not a lot older i`m thinking 2012-2014, but agree with the surreal floating description of brenda but for me they were made of pure light, very bright and yep these thing were huge.
          draco feel free to spread this link to other sites, I`ve kept pretty quiet about it because its going to freak a lot of people out.
          • just to clear this up a bit..the second "dream" that I wrote in that responce is about the silver disc type objects that where uncloaking..where more like what you are discribing in this message here.
            I beleive that these where the light beings, beings of light or the good ones..the first ones I felt not so sure about and that I am thinking that they came and just the fact that they where hanging around was enough to scare people..the fact that I was excited about the second group makes me feel that they where the good ones?????????? That would work together with round and comming full circle..

making me think that circle means a whole lot..more than we could imagine! Circle of life ....circle definetly means something...the ships of the good ones the light...they are circles as well.......or circular????

think about this the planets go around in a circle, the mayan calender is circle...the doppler stones are circles...
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe collective subconscious has shifted after many years of release and clearing. This changes our collective creation abilities, supporting new Source-informed unified creation which honors the higher trajectory and benefits the…
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
  AncientAwakeningsI’ve come to be with you at this time, in this auspicious time, in this momentous time that you are approaching now. Not so much just for the eclipse that is about to happen, solar eclipse, but because of the shift, the change…
13 hours ago
GalacticWhiteRose@Yahoo.com commented on Ben-Arion's blog post Calm In The Midst Of The Storm
"M.S. told me a long time ago. On this planet there is Light and there is Less Light. All of these ones are us. Both sides. Why do we have the Less Light? So that we can learn the lessons. We are going to be graduating as we do this. Thank you for…"
14 hours ago
GalacticWhiteRose@Yahoo.com commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Was the F.F. Eclipse of Nibiru a “wild glitch in the matrix”.? by rev. Joshua.
"I agree. I thought it was a nothing berger. Chemtrails (I was taking pictures of them in 2004) were all over the place. Galactics are saying that they are coming soon. Are the chemtrails there so we can't see their ships?? Question. Can I post on…"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"So, what was the speech made by Farage, that the Euro elites wanted to cancel..??
See his National Conservatism speech, he eventually made, following the court ruling....It's lengthy, but worth your time, especially if you live in the EU...👏🏻…"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻NATCON wins against lefty cancel culture, in Brussels....👏🏻Bravo, to all concerned...

"The REVOLUTION against cancel culture has STARTED - ‘This is a turning point!’ says Nigel Farage"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNF2KuDoCOU"
16 hours ago
More…