They came

I'm just going to copy/paste what I posted elsewhere, I didn't realise there was a forum

in particular for dreams lol.

I had a dream about "First Contact" a while back, but it was before I knew anything about 2012,

our friendly ETs, the negative ETs ect. I suppose this can rule out the "wishful thinking" or in this case, "wishful dreaming."

I think a couple years ago, i'm not completely sure~ around 2008-2009 somewhere I had a dream about first contact. There's a couple important things to note though; the 1st was that at this stage in my life I was completely unaware of any 2012 prophecies/predictions and almost completely ignorant of alien races/beings/Asthar command ect. The movie 2012 is what sparked my research into it lol.

The 2nd is that the contact happened during nightime in my part of the world, which means that it would have been daylight hours during the U.S.A's contact. (I remember somewhere it was stated that first contact in America was of upmost importance to influence the contact globally.)
I can't remember the whole of the dream, just a few scenes from it which held the most important information.

The contact was greeted by a rather hesitant crowd that was small in number. My city is comprised of around 120,000 people. In the dream there may have only been a few hundred. Although it was not mentioned in my dream, it was understood this occurence was happening worldwide. At first, we were awed but fearful.

Once they landed, we realised was there was no reason to fear. There was a strongly positive sensation in the atmosphere. We were greeted at first by human "ETs". Tall blonde humanoids. Other craft then opened and a mingling of other races occured. I walked around in complete amazement, I could hardly beleive my eyes. The lights, the craft, the interactions was an unbeleivable sensation. Everything was explained.

I know it was just a dream, it holds importance to me as I had no prior knowledge to any of this community up until a few days ago. I'm not saying that it's what will happen by any means, but if anything it does allow me to feel that alot of this here rings true.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, Ok we have australia in common both in location and dream.
    so common factors nightime both east and west potentially
    Also i felt responsible for the other small disected groups there.
    so we have a potential nightime for australia event!
    others I have met were given a date!
    I was taken to a tree and shown a plaque inscribed with numbers, I believe this will happen ( one night) :) lol
    • I`d even go as far as to say that people were expecting a stellar event, but not this!
  • Well hello again:), you too have had the vision< jo wilcox writes about this in her book, though as a sugestion thats what brought me to this site.
    I too had 3 visions matching Jo`s, for me visions are in 5d and look like the the 3d movie avatar if you`ve seen it, so i get to hover check things out rationally and investigate information inside the vision for the purpose of acurately relaying the information when I`m back out of it.Each vision had marginally different information though confirmed the other
    Every "seer" I have met has had the same vision, some were given dates and times, this has happened all over the world!!
    in the same year you had your dream. And none of us knew about 2012 at that time
    Mine too were at night all 3 on a grassy hillslope with small groups of people expecting or observing something, yes all over the world synchronistically, 1/3 of the people froze in awe, 1/3 of the people ran in panic for cover crushing each other , and 1/3 of people turned and said it has started!
    interesting it was night in your part of the world, in mine too, as the light of the craft were sooo bright!, I`m in Australia right now but who knows where I`ll be when that happens?, oh and all my visions come true in the natural, so trust yourself and most importantly the feeling you had in the dream, often the feeling is the key to unlocking all the information if your in question.
    Given the paralells between us in these posts, I should tell you what you may experience next?!
    Remember I`m here if you need support in any way :) its hard to go through this enlightening curve your experiencing if you feel like your the only one,
    love to you but infitesimal compared to how much the lightsource loves you :)
  • I had a dream like this too, it was also night, but I was seeing just the ships, and I don't remember how it felt... I don't think I particulary felt 'good', but I was amazed...
  • I really feel that First contact is already happening and the whole world population will be stunned pretty soon when they overwhelm us with trillions of ships descending from the skies. Wow people like yourself are really waking up, something will happen in a matter of weeks and months I keep getting this feeling.
  • Cool! :D
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
55 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Fixing a water stain in the basement-see any images in the stain?
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Actually I'd be really pleased if someone out there, reading this, benefits from discovering that stevia could be a remedy, if suffering from Lyme....
My heart goes out to all such sufferers....And Spring time seems to be a more dangerous season,…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This Lyme disease sounds pretty awful and the guy who made the vid, describes his symptoms in detail, over several years...
It is a fact that simply being bitten by a tick and having a "bullseye" rash, does not necessarily mean you've contracted it…"
1 hour ago
More…