THEY ARE COMING!

Today I was given the honor of sharing with you some incredible news. The Elohim informed me that within a months time they will be finally showing themselves! They want you to know this now so you can prepare and be in joy. I have no more knowledge than anyone else but I do have faith that this is the truth. Showing themselves will not be overt at first. They will not be showing up on your door (at least not write away) :) You have to admit that after everything that has been happening in Japan we need them and they know this. Please accept this information in the manner it was given, with faith and love for all.

Ascendarra

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You believe in "The Agency". "The Agency" is just a bunch of teenagers (like you) bored in life and looking for gullible people to fool. Do you want us to mock you for believing in them? That is what you are doing here. You are mocking the OP. That is why I said to follow the Golden Rule.

• Yes Rae. Just like your "The Agency" didn't come as they promised many times. Just remember the Golden Rule.
  • "...Does that make us unjust?..."

No, but what is your evidence (just to help others to know where to board)?

• It can be difficult to give evidence to other on personal experiences..They can make drawings, write a book, or explain in details but still its hard to believe because it seems to be so miracelous and unrealistic. So my question is: Will you trust a friend whom claim to get knowledge on a mothership, or seing a ghost, or channel a Lightbeing. I suggest its wise to trust on info from a friend.it rise the vibration for both; you and the messenger..

Don`t doubt a second that Ascendarra dont know what she is talking about. The Elohim have been here for long long time, but, and i suggest that they coming an masse these days...

White Cloud/Blossom said: Every human being who watching this video will see lightbeings during the next week, months or years !!.. Have FAITH !!, For what you believe is what you got back...

WEBINVEST - Domain Names
      Questo dominio potrebbe essere in vendita dal titolare, contattaci per maggiori informazioni. This domain name could be for sale by the owner, conta…
  • James Ryan: the unpleasant true is that we are dependent of help from being outside our 3-d reality.

And Yes, i agree.. we has to do more to solve problems we have created on Earth, but its not so simple.. The Earth has in period been so dence that humans nearly been destroyed. Divine intervention has and will continue to prevent destruction on Earth.. We humans shall do our parts, and the ETs, Elohims will assist.

• What is the evidence for all this?

I am asking because we need to know things like how to stop innocent children dying unnecessarily, or turn a mere one per cent of the world military killing budget to ending abject poverty.

• "...there are many many humans that are fed disinformation..."

This is current reality needing to be acknowledge but, if I may add, lessons can always be learned and gullibility can be replaced by true hope that is the fruit of growing self-knowledge.

• LOL, you found this discussion back.

I searched to this discussion last week but could not find it.

And indeed they did not come, atleast not publicly, so we are still not aware of their physical presence, if they even exist up till today.

:p

• Hi folks, just thought id chime in.

As far as i can tell, ascendarra did not make any specific claims in her post, 'showing themselves' could mean anything and as far as I'm concerned something of a more benevolent loving nature is showing itself, just not in the way that most probably expected.

I am seeing people I know become more tolerant, compassionate and loving.

Also, I am seeing tons of cloud ships in the sky, these do not look like normal clouds, they look like ships of some kind covered in a cloak of cloud.

So if you ask me, they have been showing themselves, though more so it seems that it is manifesting in people being more loving and that I am very grateful for.

peace love light

• Explaining away is not good enough.

This is what ascendara said nearly three months ago:

"Today I was given the honor of sharing with you some incredible news. The Elohim informed me that within a months time they will be finally showing themselves! They want you to know this now so you can prepare and be in joy."

Or do we all deny that the mind can be subject to convincing delusions, a kind of dreaming while awake?
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
6 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
11 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
11 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
24 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
33 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
57 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=KMQP1xNUVTl2rOgp"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
1 hour ago
More…