THEY ARE COMING!

Today I was given the honor of sharing with you some incredible news. The Elohim informed me that within a months time they will be finally showing themselves! They want you to know this now so you can prepare and be in joy. I have no more knowledge than anyone else but I do have faith that this is the truth. Showing themselves will not be overt at first. They will not be showing up on your door (at least not write away) :) You have to admit that after everything that has been happening in Japan we need them and they know this. Please accept this information in the manner it was given, with faith and love for all.

Ascendarra

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Agreed!  Look at it and compare notes.
      • I,ve made my mark on calendar just to not forget when the time comes and another person make goodchild like prediction that went dud.

Not to sound too mean but I would not like seeing someone making these predictions to play with human emotions or worst of being truly deceived...............

• I was being lets NOT say sarcastic, more like "Tanevarnn"Something between sarcastic, Ironic and laughable.

• Since the question Always remains, to be or not to be, I sense a cosmic shift.
  • This is one cool cat! 

• It feels like they would have learned by now but I guess you can never have to much disappointment. 
  • I too see spacecraft in the sky every night, as well. Where I am, they appear as very bright stars which change colors, all the colors of the rainbow, and stay stationary as the stars and moon move across the sky. They appear at different spots every night, and also can dim out or increase their light velocity at will. I have experimented with this. I would ask them to dim out their lights within 10 seconds, and sure enough, the light would dim out. I then would ask them to relight within 10 seconds, and lo and behold, within 10 seconds, the light would glow up again. Needless to say, I was very pleased! They are definitely here, and have craft stationed in every area of the globe. I sure hope that official disclosure and official first contact happens, very soon! Within a months time, as Ascendarra has been told, would be most ideal!
  • Well, I sure hope you are right about this. Love and blessings, Ascendarra!
  • Errm, he said he was the "Lion of Judah" in his last profile -- did you notice that?  Could be making a false claim.  Like that guy in Mexico who has this big church now because he said he was the next incarnation of Jesus.

Heck, I've never seen a being that is worshipped down here... no Seth-tan or nothing.  Just a few random people.

• Wow that is a quite a variety of posts guys. I was told to post a simple message, no details. I didn't think so many people would be up in arms. I know how much this means to me and obviously to all of you too. I am no prophet. No one knows when televised contact will happen. I have had my doubts. But I think we should share any good news that is given to us with others so they can decide for themselves. It doesn't matter to me if you believe me. This post was about sharing my truth/love with you and fulfilling a request. This is the world I choose to see and bless all of you for the many different beliefs you have. Namaste.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
5 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
5 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
5 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
6 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.....No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
13 hours ago
More…