Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Without lifelong treatments, vaccines and the whole range of Big Pharma offerings, where’s the profit? What’s the point in helping people if a real cure is the goal?

Did you know that a scientist claims to have a cure for HPV that was offered in Mexico? You probably won’t be hearing about that from Merck anytime soon.

And so it goes … Melissa Dykes covers the paradigm we are currently living under — “Is Curing Patients a Sustainable Business Model?”

Watch Video @ https://youtu.be/vwa9MBBbN40

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

really ? oh no . no money made off healthy people ? I wonder how many folks dont get this , .....................like the junk food consumers.......it,ll take another generation of our children to understand this simple message

The whole pharma industry, stores and their medicines should be destroyed . Doctors put on no cure no pay and any side effects heavy fines. All staff of pharma including stores should have their earnings and properties conceficated and all money to be spent on alternative natural medicines

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

Carrie and the Karma of Atlantis

Channeled- 07/18/95    For those who have been waiting for a channeling session with Atlantean…See More
6 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion Choosing To Be Here & Find Happiness Within You By Matt Kahn ... And ... Full Being Imprinting of Magnificence By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Pre-Lion’s Gate Purple-Rose Light Meditation
8 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion Affirmations: I Am a Free Sovereign Being. I Activate the Full Power and Resonance of My Being By Steve Nobel
8 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion LOVELY TRUE STORY...Native American Tribe Buys Back 50,000 Acres Of Forest From Timber Company - Saving It From Deforestation
9 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'LOVELY TRUE STORY...Native American Tribe Buys Back 50,000 Acres Of Forest From Timber Company - Saving It From Deforestation'
"The native Americans sure are friends of friends of Mother Mother Earth ...they are more connected…"
11 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion

LOVELY TRUE STORY...Native American Tribe Buys Back 50,000 Acres Of Forest From Timber Company - Saving It From Deforestation

Yurok Tribe Buys Back 50,000 Acres Of Forest From Timber Company - Saving It From DeforestationThe…See More
11 hours ago
Suiris replied to the discussion 'AWARENESS...15 Horrifying Facts About Processed Meat...YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT ...MEAT EATERS CANNOT BE CLASSED AS HUMANS'
"With all the additives in industrialized meat nowadays. I wouldn't consider the average meat…"
12 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship