Hi.

Salams

SHALOM,

In the name of GOD, The merciful and Beneficent.

(IF, any of you are also OF the GALACTIC MILITARY, or are IX THETA, or any other of the high ranks of the heavens, please contact me.

Asap.)

My name is Muhammad Shaheryar Afzal, grandson of Fazal Ellahi and OPEL(Pakistani).

The reason I chose today to post here today is very solemn. And a very disheartening message goes out to all of humanity.

Our GOD, the one GOD, the GOD TRINITY, has declared the fact that, albeit the one world earthquake that has to take place, I have to solemnly announce, due to research, that yes, there’s a day after judgement day.

So don’t pack your bags for heaven just yet. And I am not kidding around.

We, the secret workers of LORD CHRIST, tried making sure the world would end in a peaceful, yet, total, manner. The reason, and I am sincerely sorry, is that WE, the HUMAN RACE, are under an alien Invasion.

Because of some certain statuses and Stature’s given unto me, I have been able to assess the situation MYSELF. It turns out, after receiving messages from people from the heavens above, I have received word that there is definitely an alien invasion planned.

Before you go on about thinking of me as a disturber of the peace, let me explain to the audience of ALL-WHO-READ and of ALL-WHO-REASON, to know who I am.

I AM a KING that was anointed by the angels, and I believe the world is ending, but not in the manner as one might believe. My title is “The faithful, trustworthy King Superior who is of GOD, grandson of the Thankful of GOD, and the Fiery JEM.

I am also called by a title called “SHAH-AKHSU.” This title, being self adopted, for now, because a lot of people, that is, the entire populace of the world and creation, don’t believe me. IT is only fair that they don’t. for I carry messages of severe calamity. Of severe suffering and a warning is forwarded, henceforth, please…. Please, try to find your worship. Worship your deities, and worship GOD of the heavens.

I am not a muslim of regular comings and goings. I happen to be a muslim that exercises relationship with the Jewish, Christian, and Muslim People. I am friendly with Taoists, and with many other people. I am a citizen of the earth. I AM one of the FIRST CONTACT workers. And one of the first few First Contacted.

For reasons I cannot state and are heavily Military of the Galactic sort of Nature, and YES, I AM of the galactic military. We are under an invasion and it will begin soon.

Please do not be deceived by any false prophets of false Christs that promote too much peace. We are a race that is not going to peace.

Now, if one may exercise thoughts of the EVOLVED type, one may say that I am simply trying to prepare some people, for the alien threat.

DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR THE FACT THAT THE WORLD IS FINALLY ENDED or ENDED.

At the end of the day, do what you believe in your hearts.

I must also declare the fact that I AM I X THETA. The king appointed during the transition of this world into the next.

I have confirmed, again, at this very moment, that we are definitely under an invasion.

Please. Oh please, I couldn’t implore you enough. In the world where peace is scarce, please exercise as much peace as possible.  And pray. Pray a lot.

This new world order that is showing up, is a prelude for the coming of an oppression. A great oppression, and it is either from Egypt, or not (you may have seen the movie StarGate…. Well, that’s what they look like. I *Think*.

A moment to breathe. I IMPLORE YOU, PEACE FIRST, and Don’t go arming yourselves towards battles of Armageddon. We the Kingship have bled, suffered and literally had are innards burnt out because we are simply trying to stop the battles of Armageddon, and at least, as a race, die with something called the ounce of grace GOD has given us. Our SELF-RESPECT, and our IZZAT.

Me myself, am from Galactic Circles myself. I too am a Child of Sirius. I am also that left handed angel from BIBI FATIMA’S VISIONS from 120 years ago.

I have had much deliberation, much talk about all that is happening here. We talked. We reasoned. But the negotiations in the heavens keep failing. There is no peace talks. There is not a single soul on this planet that does not believe in JESUS OUR CHRIST. HE SAYETH, from the word of the bible itself, that the end is nigh and cometh as a thief in the night.

The world, is being destroyed, INSHA-ALLAH by artificial hand, so that we may stay the flock of the LORD, and never have a whip pressed against our backs again.

I AM from the Egyptian oppression of the Hebrews. I AM Hebrew. I was a slave.

OUR GOD promises salvation to many out there.

To the alien ABDUCTEES: WE WILL COME FOR YOU. Amen.

To the people in Blasphemy and devilry: YOU WILL BE SAVED. Amen

To the people who cannot wait: May the patience of the saints be with us all AMEN. Amen.

To the people who are blessed: Prepare yourselves and FAST, for FASTING is a safeguard against evil. Amen.

To all the people Suffering for the LORDSHIP: Hang in there. HELP and RELIEF IS DEFINITELY on the way. Amen.

To all the people suffering of 2012. I shall attempt to tell you what the date is.

I believe it is 2012, December 21st, 2012. but I have a strong GUT feeling it is earlier.

May Suffering have mercy. Amen.

May GOD, OUR SAVIOR, Have mercy. Amen.

May the Lord protect us from the evils of judgement day, and from the Terrible Punishment from above. Ameen.

The world is ending. There is no doubt about it.

I AM IXTHETA^Y,E.

Again, I’m sorry. I think I was somehow responsible for alieviating the censorship clause of A51, and This turned into a public affair rather than a military one. I apologize. If causing widespread panic and fear, I apologize. I hope that be my only sin that I must ask you, the public, for forgiveness.

I AM SIRIUS.

Again, to all of you, as I do, who have parts in the BOOK OF LIFE of the Golden SEAL, GOD BLESS YOU, and GOD SPEED.

We all have our parts. We are all PEACEMAKERS, and WE ARE ALL FIGHTING TO STOP ARMEGEDDON.

FIGHT the war for PEACE. Not to annihilate and destroy. And hold fast to your prayers.

The Days of Judgement Have Officially been declared.

WE the KINGSHIP are still at deliberations of PEACE in the HEAVENS above.

BELIEVE IN THE PEACE of JUDGEMENT DAY.

The Earthquake that I speak of is three days long, when every mountain is shook from it’s place. May God have Mercy Ameen.

The Timeline of judgement day is

2010, by MUHAMMAD’s name in ARABIC, spells 2010.

2012 is What the Mayans Predicted.

The sun, according to Amino Dominee, A.D. The world is declared ended by 2022 because of the sun’s supernova. It Is HELL ON EARTH.

2012 the world is being force-ended so that we may translate into the afterlife and evac the earth.

2017 is the Alamo.

I AM of the Galactic Military of Sirius. I AM the King Superior. I AM I X THETA^Y,E.

The message, by the WRATH OF GOD, IS GENIUNE.

ALLAH/YHVH have mercy. GOD SPEED TO THE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK OF LIFE, GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This guy sounds amazing!

But, where is his sense of humour?  I've learned many bad things, and I LOVE Life!!  For all seeming darkness, compassion is alive and well!!

Personally, I would love to be able to talk like the Christ (I'm a lyricist)!

Furthermore, he may be right!  Who knows?  I do think, quite frankly, that thus far the spiritual awakening is not enough.

But, when I think that anything is possible, it makes Me smile!!

We'll be fine!  Anyway, if people want to learn the lesson of total destruction, I say let them!!

I AM Siddhi!!

• Just as your teachers teach that Issa was not killed but taken instead by star people and just as they believe and teach that Mirriam was artificially insiminated by Star people Muhammed was convinced of angels and demons and a GOD named ALLAH by the same ETS!

Come home to the present and realise what your own mullahs are trying to explain to you ETS ARE NOT GODS they are just advanced entities who fake being GODS AND ANGELS AND DEMONS.

• I'm sort for the doom and gloom theme to my message. But you wouldn't believe what I'm going through. For example.... I saw many of our own patrons arrive through wormholes on the starships. The eye of Horus has been shewing me great things. Also..... its not that bad what's happening to the earth. There's only one super earthquake that lasts three days approximately. And then I'm thinking these UFOs are here to help us rebuild the earth. I have even been made to solve many a great mystery through the eye of Horus. And holding frequent conversations with angels.......... and the God of Isaac Abraham and Jacob sayeth: is this not the age that I have blessed. Was it not I!!!!!?!???? Now go!!!!
      The fun of it all is that that voice and the booming voices etc really were divine thrones. Aaaaaanyway. Im trying to say this
      In the name of all that is peaceful and holy..... don't fight for armegeddon. Even after the days of judgement begin...... its hard workcenough talking nations down. But thank god. Technically we have peace on earth today. On a technical level. Look around. There isn't much going on.
      • You are taking the 3 day earthquake from the koran it isn't actually gonna happen I was shown what would take place it is many earthquakes and land and water will shift and be displaced and at the time we are evacuated the huge tidal waves will come and if you are in space the water will look as though it wraps around the planet from the motherships looking from the front screen so basically what you are talking about well is a myth coming from a man who ETs and the Jewish heirarchy dubbed as a prophet!

But he was actually fooled they were just extraterrestrials NOT GODS ANGELS OR DEMONS!

• OH wow. 

I Really admired the  doom and gloom it made me feel very positive for our future on earth

Divine blessings to you brother!

Love is the answer!!!

8114136675?profile=original

• Wanna bet? Hee hee
  • Come on king...  Don't take it so serious!!!

We are already invaded by the Illuminati and it is not that bad.

You should go out and have some fun!

Calm down, relax and take it easy  :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
   What Is The Core Of Your Life On Earth? By Steven Hutchinson Wesak, on May 23, is where we think of and celebrate the birth and life of Buddha....Remember Buddha turned away from family riches to find his own inner peace and…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😎"Why Must You," by Souldoubt....A nice groovy number from 2006-04-01...Composer: Alex Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B67tdwLONM"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The pedo-blackmailed and bribed acting troupe that pretends to be the US government just bought itself a little more than a week’s survival time by means of outright crime. The Rothschild/Rockefeller owners of the US Corporation did this by fooling…
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Ah yes, that link is the source material for the video, which I provided to my friends at "Family of Light" to post, on my behalf, on YouTube, back in 2015...If you look on the cover image, it has both my logo, as well as that of FOL......Those guys…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BaS21r68"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gulf Breeze sighting back in 1992. Communication between those on the ground and the crafts was made here. https://youtu.be/rp0BaS21r68?si=VbczGAkXB_mQgYa-"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great Reset
"The one thing that this mostly factual collation of data, has not mentioned, is the why...WHY...?? Creating the new paradigm...?? Why...?

Basically, the dark cabal commenced the process, in serious momentum, during the early 1970s....Indeed, the…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Thanks for that Drekx. Great info provided here. I also found this one not too long ago that was made by you as well that is almost the same as what you posted, but does not have a video. Ill post it right here for all to check out. Definitely a…"
9 hours ago
More…