Coping mechanisms?  Anyone got any ideas?

We're meant to keep our cool? 

This is stressful to say the least!

Meditate and go 'within'. 

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  Yes I accept change is inevitable, change is so needed. Fine. But there's gonna be hell to pay, and lots of suffering.  It's gonna be sad.  It's only change, change for the better.

But we don't know what the hell will happen.

I just hope the change that is coming, is instant, and fast.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i know what will happen, www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com      this is not exactly the time to sit and meditate and chant, the only hope is to unite against those tyrants that control everything,take back the constitution with peaceful means(this can be done while the evil ones reverse what theyve done under control) and take it from there. It is the only way to stop it. the evil are afraid of the masses.  If anyone wants to sit and just meditate and chant and forget about this and not do anything, fine,free will rule, BUT the consequences will unavoidable come over us all. and I guarantee you that such evil as the banksters,rotchilds and zionists do not care one wit about meditation or chanting. they must be put out of play. there is only one way. UNION. all wars that ever been made and conflicts have had the theme of divide and conquer, to keep US apart.

Phoenix Journals, Contact Newspaper
    The OFFICIAL source of the Phoenix Journals and Contact Newspaper, documenting God's Plan, the Phoenix Project. Scribed for Sananda and Gyeorgos Cere…
  • B/FLY,

If Hell is what you percieve to be the "price" of changing your point of view,

then hell is what you will attract, to get you to make that change. You post

your trauma/drama in a way that excuses your personal responsibility for

the way you hold your own life's challenges', and then expect others to

solve your lack of faith and personal power to solve the the "HELL" you have

created. Your shallow platitudes of thanks for responses from others are

disingenuous to say the least. YOU have created YOUR reality, it's your creation to recreate

on YOUR OWN. Enough is enough.

Intent is Love, tough tho it may be.

Will I am

• Great stuff! I agree totally with this and the river of life comment. The name of God is the most important name to keep in mind in these times

• Does it?  I never thought of it.

I have only recently this year become aware of 'preparing' the food, not in a rush, but making the time to prepare it, and eat it - as sacred.  Not scoffing it down in a hurry but now sitting down and being aware in the moment.

But I'll try to become more conscious of this, starting tomorrow

• Yes it is it raises the vibration of the food 

• You're not meant to keep "cool" you're meant to DEAL WITH IT.

But if you're way of dealing with it is stressing out and freak out... well, it's your life path.

• Thanks Silverstar

I'm not really angry but just stressin about the future.

But good advice tho.

• Did you feel something different today, Butterfly?  I did, lol, I know I should be aware that this rollercoaster will go down again but right now there is balance and clarity... not exactly blowing trumpets yet but I can feel momentum gathering for that giant leap :)  If you could imagine anything possible what would it be?  This is our time to dream and imagine and manifest what we desire for our future. 

Have you noticed your emotional state is rocking back and forth, and control seems to be lost not just by you but those around you?  If you have been able to recognize this then you are already looking behind at it... lol, when you are IN IT you can't see because you are too busy responding to whatever stimulus has set you off in whichever direction you go flying.  Sometimes I wish I could just spend the entire day in bed...

Deep breathing seems to work when I am feeling high emotion, pulling air into your toes and then pushing it down the ground... and OHM or AUM works wonders when I am in traffic (that's a stressor for me lol)... good luck, much Love :)

Oh yes, never underestimate the power of Music, which is divine...

• Yes I agree the emotional states are rocking, and everyone is feeling it. These are uncertain times and it's human nature to want to feel secure and to hold onto something - even if it's a riverbank.  But that too doesn't look secure. I've heard we must let go of the riverbank.  But then where does that leave us? Caught up in the turmoil?

• I believe Butterfly, that this shall pass as we absorb more Light...  they keep telling us that this is "clearing" and "filling", pulling out the garbage and re-filling it with LoveLight... it's difficult to keep your own boat afloat when you have feelings that pop out of nowhere and throw you for a loop.  Ha ha, and then because of who we are, we get the garbage that other people feel getting tossed at us, the brighter our Light shines the more attention we gather and the more issues we have with energy and others attracted to our LoveLight and wanting to use us as life preservers...

One thing I would like to share that I have learned recently is about my "shields" ... I always used them as a Light bubble around me that protected me... but I am learning that it is not helpful for me to do that as a sheild doesn't allow energy to move freely.... so I have been practising sending out Love energy from my heart chakra... Serapis Bey said that the outflow from your heart, even if it doesn't find it's intended target, will protect from any other energy coming into your field, outflow stops the inflow...lol, so easy I can't believe I didn't reason it for myself. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
20 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
20 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
20 hours ago
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
20 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
20 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
20 hours ago
More…