Hi Brothers and Sisters of the light.

The 3DD will start with one day with a partial eclipse to give a hint whats waiting.

The electricity will not be working, so prepare with food , water ,candles and flashlights.

We will enter a ministasis at the second day, when the dark elements will be removed to prepare for a takeover of the media and other important areas in society.

It will be implemented a long teaching period for about a year after the 3DD, when the TRUTH will be presented to humanity.

I will be offline for a few days, so I will come back and answer questions then.

Take care

Namaste

/Peter

The Wait is Over
By
CM thru Rubens
Sep 13, 2012 - 11:55:29 PM

Rubens: Who am I communicating with?
Aton: This is I, CM Aton beloved
Rubens: I am all ears dear brother
Aton: I am here to make a public announcement and not to say hello as I have in the past few days
Rubens: All right, I am ready
Aton: This is CM, Sovereign Creator Son of Nebadon;  I have chosen to come to this scribe to announce officially that the wait is over.  Yes, dear ones, as you were told by Siraya and Esu, 3DD is upon you, that is to say that it can transpire within moments of your time; I am not by any means telling you the exact time that it will occur but, I want it known that I have PRESSED THE BUTTON, to use one of your phrases.

Manifestation will take shape in your realm shortly.  Watch the sky and you will know unequivocally that it is so.   I know that we have told you that on my instances and that, in a way, is a hindrance because many of you do not know whether or not this a message addressed to the dark ones or to you, my children per say; I want this information to be known around the world and there are many around the globe who will receive this information and pass it on to the populace.  THIS IS SERIOUS folks.  Belief is a choice that you will not have in this very instance for it will impact you no matter where you are.
Prepare yourselves as we have told you many times and remain CALM.
This is CM, Sovereign Creator Son of Nebadon and I have given my seal of approval upon this message
Rubens: Thank you dear
Aton: Salu

All writings by members of AbundantHope are copyrighted by ©2005-2012 AbundantHope - All rights reserved

Detailed explanation of AbundantHope's Copyrights are found here

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello.

Three days of darkness is said to be preceded by a sudden cold.  There is a cold reported, "unusual" at -20C, in Republic of Uzbekistan (central Asia).

• Hello dear Son of Nebadon.

Is this really going to happen? But where are you People,why don't you show youself to the World?

We need to see and talk to you,why are you hiding?

With great respect to you all Brothers and Sisters of the Stars but we need communication and I hope that you all will understand our need for friendship...

With great appreciation and Love.

Vi.

• Message From
    Metatron

By Metatron thru Hazel
    Nov 12, 2012 - 11:58:13 PM

Message from Metatron thru Hazel  November 12, 2012
    I am Metatron of the Pure light of God. A celestial visitation preceded this message that I may come through the consciousness of this scribe to perform this message. It is a holy time upon your lands.  Your firmament is being prepared and soon a new halo will surround your world. It is not yet complete however. I come not to speak to you of these matters.
    I come to reintegrate you into the cosmic dynamic as your world is being prepared for great change. You cannot comprehend the movements taking place for indeed words are limited to correspond with you in a way that you will truly grasp the efficacy of what underlies the great movement. So we speak to you notionally, meaning in the language you can comprehend yet still this does not afford us the opportunity to speak in the fullness of our truth for you will not know what that means.
    There is conjecture in your world about many things and different versions of understanding plough ahead. Some are taken in by some versions; others choose the alternatives and each makes their version the truth.  This way is not a solid foundation to knowing what truth is. You must desire the truth of God to be emblazoned on your heart and seek it like you see nothing else in your material world. Only then you shall have the truth. I mean the real truth.
    This child contemplates my origin for she knows me as being of Arch angel stock for that is what your world tells you. You do not in truth know me in title. You know my energy and that suffices. The moment it will come upon your world when all will seek in truth and the truth will be told. For now you play with truth or that which you call truth which in many cases is a figment of your imagination or an imposed value thrust upon you.   I am from the highest heavens- the ultimate Paradise. I serve the Creator as you are meant to. For now that will suffice.
    Your world is on the brink of a mighty fall.  But the hand of the divine will reach down to lift you before all comes to nothing. Your Father Michael has already addressed  you this day and it is not my place to superimpose my thoughts upon what HE has expressed. I have simply come to add that the old is being bitten away and the tempo of this has miraculously increased. In your consciousness many are prevailing upon the set date and time given by and through the Mayan calendar. In reality this no longer exists, meaning that the time has long been spent. Your mind is programmed on time so you need to have a date in your consciousness to anticipate.
    Surely you must know by now that what you term the ascension is already in play. Each will have his or her own ascension in measure of his/her readiness. This does not depend on a set time frame. The ascension of the Earth however is another matter. This will take place in accordance with the galactic cycles that have long been in place and you are in the run up to this. The earth’s ‘matter’ has already begun to shift but you are still a long way from what you call 5th dimension. That will progress more slowly after some initial changes are conducted upon your earth plane.  All will change. Levels of awareness are already shifting amongst your population BUT there remains a large number who remains unaccounted for- meaning they are mightily in ‘rest ‘mode.
    I am not here to repeat what has been given to you already. I am simply here to reiterate that matters are progressing and the face of your world will take on a gradual change. Earth activity is to be expected but the major clearing will not happen during a conscious state. I mean that the population will not be conscious when this is taking place. It is only thereafter that a new cycle can begin.
    The process will be a lengthy one. The storm is not yet over for with certainty there shall be more upheaval before the end of this age is revealed. All is in the hands of Divine Creator and it will bode you well to stay in touch with HIS essence for all you need do is to penetrate the outer layers of falsity and move within the malleable flow of the Creator’s mind. You are almost over the bridge but the bridge will rock a few times as the water rises before you land to safety. I Say No more I am Metatron of the ONE LIGHT

Candace:  I want to add some comments.  To those seeking the December 21, 2012 magic date, it is not so and has been always a date placed by the dark, and not based on anything.  There is much todo now on the internet in forums, with people caliming we enter this that or the other that day, or we magically ascend.  None of it is true.  As to the "date",  Jesus was born in 7bc, not 0 bc, so you see, 2012 was at least 7 years ago already.
    Metatron is a Trinity Origin being from Paradise beloveds.  There are many orders ofTrinity Beings and it would mean little to place a title/name of an order to you at this time.   I am also a Trinity Being, but since I am an ascending Son,  I am a TRINITIZED Being, not a Trinity Origin Being as I rose out of the stock of some planet in Nebadon and Ascended my way to Paradise. I did not start in Paradise. Metatron Is of Origin there in the first place. I earned mine.  Hope this helps-C
    Message From Metatron
  • It IS Coming
    By
    Source thru Hazel
    Nov 12, 2012 - 11:56:09 PM

It IS Coming -Source/Papa Source/The Father in Heaven/ Universal Father

thru Hazel

I will give you a few words to assuage your hunger and placate your spirit. I AM present- your Source. What will it take to convince you that the time of revelation is at hand? The works of God are mighty yet seldom explicable to the human understanding. GOD may be ONE but must address ALL. Every finite concern must be resolved before action is taken. You require a time frame yet I say to be prepared. What does that tell you?
    Focus your mind on being prepared at the level of the heart and soul for this shall bring further awakening to broaden your awareness and understanding. You speak of matters of ascension. Is that what is happening to your world? Dear ones your world is being reborn- re-birthed.

I AM saying that she must be cleaned and purified first and foremost. Only then can she sustain the vibratory changes that will cosmically align her with her divine fragment. You seem to think that she will just rise and things will remain in the same situ. That is not so. Her cleansing will be prolific. She will rise from the ashes of the destruction man has wielded upon her, but she will be cleansed first. What does this say to you?
    Your earth will have heavy movements during this cycle and deluge of waters will cover the plains. It would better suit you to prepare for this instead of waiting for a fallacious date to materialise what you desire. I say that there will be major earth, movements on your world and some catastrophe before the anticipated changes ensue. Know that you are in the times of great change. Your world will have a bit if a shake-up before things begin to change.
    Michaels’ plans have not changed, HE is simply allowing the ‘chips to fall where there may’ for a moment and HE has his reasons.
    I simply ask you to go with the flow now and spend your days involved in constructive matters. You do not need to know all the ‘ins and outs’. Simply trust.
    I AM your Source.

http://abundanthope.net/pages/hazel/It-IS-Coming.shtml

It IS Coming
  • I know you ones are hungry
    for news

By CM thru Hazel
    Nov 12, 2012 - 11:46:30 PM

Update: Christ Michael present.
    I know you ones are hungry for news. Much of import is going on but none of which I can and will reveal to you at present. There is some ‘wheeling and dealing’ taking place, the outcome of which I await. The course of MY plans have not changed. I have not amended the original plan. I AM seeking only to have MY house in order before the final curtain is drawn down. You see there are Universal laws that I must abide by and that is what I AM acting upon now. When they are complete there will be a clear conclusion to what appears to be a long and drawn out saga.
    The earth is going to move a few times before the grand event, and chaos will ensue a bit it is needed now. She needs to release and the occurrences will be tolerated. By this I mean I am allowing it to go ahead.
    It will draw the population’s attention to matters that are more important than everyday issues. It will cause an awakening amongst some.
    The world clock continues to tick as times speeds up. Instead of spending your time waiting for it to happen attend your minds to your inner awareness and seek to expand your understanding of God within. It will do you no good to complain about Christ Michael for Christ Michael knows what HE is doing. I ask do you know what you are meant to be doing? If not attend yourself to the force within and   ask after your purpose at this time.
    I have said multiple times that the time is NOW. Do not let it catch you unprepared.  NOW does not mean this exact minute it refers to a ‘period’ and you are in that period. Ensure that your inner lamp burns brightly. Take the journey with ME in consciousness so that you inwardly remain calm and present.
    I AM not prevaricating but simply ensuring that perfection is achieved before I bring the curtain down on this time. You may have noticed the energies sporadically being pumped into your Earth. The energies are finer now and those attuned will feel or even hear the energies. They are having the effect of quickening that is awakening some of the sleeping masses but more so preparing the earth for her move. There is but a short time remaining and I mean quite categorically n terms of linear time or as you understand time.
    I will briefly address you on the 3DD. Your sun continues to dim periodically. We are experimenting with certain things at the moment but it should be most obvious to you who engage in sun gazing activity. The craft is still very near the sun and working in and out as required. It is not my intent to coincide the eclipse with any planetary eclipse your world might experience. As I said earlier there are miscellaneous matters being addressed as a prelude to the 3DD. There are no real delays beloveds just events taking place that MUST.

I AM Christ Michael.

http://abundanthope.net/pages/hazel/I-know-you-ones-are-hungry-for-...

I know you ones are hungry for news
  • Is the wait still over?

• unless its an attack.

• Mama Maria Speaks to
    T......

Hi folks,
    I know its been a while since I last posted anything anywhere, especially any meditation reports. There is a good reason for that; the need for me to work out some very heavily  unresolved emotional issues from my past -

As my guide Laoshi put it: "You cant seriously expect to convince anyone to have a bath when you yourself stink like a Tibetan yak, can you?!"
    He has a lovely way with words, my Laoshi does.....Good point he's got there! Anyway, all is a lot better now, and so Im back.
    I had asked Mama Maria a couple of weeks ago, due to one of my many pangs of impatience, about the 3DD. She had told me this:

"Do not ask IF its going to happen. Ask what YOU will do WHEN it happens. Are YOU ready for it? If you say you are, then you certainly are NOT. Ask yourself: when you are about to sit for an exam, can you truly say that you are perfectly ready for it?  No. One can only keep on maintaining the process of readiness as much as possible until the event occurs. Realise this. The event is occurring as we speak; and when it does happen, even the most knowledgeable of the so-called "Lightworkers" will not know how to act IF they have not worked out their spiritual and other issues from this present lifetime. Many people will have to assess if they have been just idling time away waiting for events to occur - yes, one MAY look at this as an indirect form of service to self - or if they have been helping others in some manner to alleviate suffering and pain; being of service to others in some way or form.  You will see when the time comes, that quite a few of the former will have to face a judgement of their own making - of their errant thoughts and actions, against themselves, by themselves - and they will also have to account for having mislead many who should have been rightly guided by them." At that time, when I asked if I should put this on the site, she told me not to do this. She said that this was because those who were going to listen were already hooked up to their Higher selves and were busy preparing themselves by assisting those who came their way in whatever capacity was needed of them. Others, who were not going to listen, would not bother with the material anyway, and carry on doing as they have been doing. These would to be awakened by their own Higher Selves, guides and angelic guardians when the time was right.
    I am assured by her today that it is the right time to put that message up. So, I am including it here.
    OK. This morning, I was just finishing my meditation as per CM's latest directive, when Mama Maria came to speak to me. When we had finished talking - and most of it was either personal stuff or that to do with my spiritual path - I told her my intention of resuming my postings on the AH forum website. I asked her if there was anything wanted me to put there. She affirmed that there was. Please - like I usually say - use your spiritual discernment. Take what resonates, leave what does not. Anyway, this is what was said to me:
    "My dearest children, I have warned many on this planet, for many years, about this time of darkness. Yet, many have refused to listen. Some have listened, but not heard. Only a very handful have truly believed. Now, I say to you: Be aware, now. Be vigilant, now. Now is the time to assume responsibility; to be a anchor for the passengers on a ship in the middle of this awaited maelstrom. The storm will be felt to be terrible, even though it will rage on in both darkness and light; for the predicted three days and longer. In this darkness, it will seem as if there is no horizon on which to fix one's gaze.
    In this darkness, too, one will not be able to make out who is friend nor who is foe, who is family and who is stranger. For many, it will be a testing  "night of the Soul"; a time when they are being forced to evaluate the validity of all that they have held dear for such a long time. It has already started, my children. This is why all around you many are unable to function as they once used to and are acting irrationally and totally "out of character". I say to you all: Look inwards. Look deeply. Be at one with your I AM. Attune to He who you call Christ Michael, the One who is as your Father. You will be guided at this time by Him, by your spiritual guides and your guardians.

Less words. More action. That is what is needed. That is what is been commanded by the Father Creator, the Source of All. That is what is being done by your beloved Christ Michael.
    So, my dearest children, lift your spirits. Let happiness shine out of your souls in this coming darkness. Be the beacon of Divine Light that you are. Let your smiles decorate the unveiling of the "New" Earth with Divine Love and Light! We will all meet again, aboard our vehicle, which you should know quite well by now - even if you do not consciously remember it. My Love will remain with you all no matter where you decide to go after this event is through." Well, as for the meditation report: I received no visuals. Just a sense of unbounded happiness, overwhelming love and joy emanating from Mama Gaia. Apart from this, there is currently nothing more to report.
    See you all soon.  :grouphug:
    Love and Light,
    T
    :heartflowers:
    Candace: Beloveds, just to update a bit, those watching the sun should be noticing something.  Some of us here have friends noticing the sun but with no clue as to why its not so bright.  I can now gaze it for a short time at high noon without any pain or eye protection, its dulled that much but I still don't want to gaze for a long period.  Takes about only 5 seconds for me to discern the disk (not the craft)  now.  We have completely clear sky above right now, no chemtrails, no haze, and its NOT as bright and sunny as it should be, the feel is sort of like the sun being behind thin clouds.   It is as I post this, 1 hour or less from solar noon.
    Mama Maria Speaks to T......
  • Let my Son Christ Michael now
    call forth the hour for all to see and know
    By Papa Source thru
    Johan
    Oct 9, 2012 - 3:42:41 PM

My Dearly Beloved Children of the Light,
    I AM Papa Source as you like to call me.
    It pleases me greatly to address you so close to the unification of your Beloved Planet whom you and My Creator Son Michael of Nebadon call Mother Earth, to the rest of the Galaxy. What was not possible before, much to our regret, is changing as we speak. Powerful lessons have been learned by THOSE WHO KNOW and a basis for much stronger and efficient leadership in the cycles ahead have been accomplished. In perfect cooperation and union with Me, Your Sovereign has taken his daring plan and allowed it to unfold against all odds.
    If He has taught you anything, it is not to look at the odds, but to stay the course in rock solid knowledge and trust that Light will never be overcome due to its Essence, being the Building Stones of Everything. Appearances otherwise are but that, illusions and appearances and My Creator Son Christ Michael of Nebadon understood that perfectly well, and never waived nor stepped back.
    The results already show, even though you are still '' waiting '' , I have no idea why, as Life must be LIVED and LIVING through the Supreme Intelligent Power is experiencing everything to the fullest, in alignment with THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE ETERNAL LIFE, remember ?
    Be overjoyed you who are reading this text, what means you are in the knowing and on the path up and onwards, unless you are only reading to find holes in what I say and use it to your own advantage. To you I say : To no avail, My Child, have you tried all this time. To you I say again : To no avail, My Child, will you succeed ever again in finding fault in what is the Way, The Truth and Eternal Life.
    So why keep running uphill, and fighting against My Creator Son when you already know, YOU ARE GOING NOWHERE, EXCEPT WHERE HE ALLOWS YOU TO GO. The dice have been rolled in vain, since Light does not work by chance. We gamble not, My Child. We Create and allow to Co-Create those who choose freely to work with Us, as they look forward and keep in mind it is not just about themselves, but about the Well Being of others, what keeps everything going and growing. Not the selfish way you walked.
    Elas, WE CARRY ON, WE SAIL INTO THE SUNSET, AND SETTING THE SUN SHALL DO IN A MOST PECULIAR WAY, so that ALL can see and know, not your path but OUR WAY IT WILL BE.
    Many messengers have explained, time after time, what plans are unfolding, what decisions have been made, what our Love and Light is doing to make work again, what you prevented by all means, but no means strong enough to change what is ETERNAL AND INFINITE.
    These I would like to be the very last of my thoughts before all TRANSFORMS and turns for the Better, for the Light, for the Love, for the Truth, for the many New Universes that are awaiting to be CO-CREATED AND LIVED AND ENJOYED :
    I LOVE YOU ALL, SO DOES MY SON CHRIST MICHAEL OF NEBADON THROUGH ME AND THROUGH YOU, COME REST AT MY BOSOM WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR WAY UP AND ONWARDS. I CARE TO SEE YOU FROM HENCE YOU WENT FORTH, AS I WELCOME YOU BACK HOME. NOTHING PLEASES ME MORE. THE HOUR HAS PASSED, SO YOU ARE ON BORROWED TIME. NEVER TOO LATE, BUT WHAT MUST BE, MUST BE NOW AND ON THE EVE OF HIS SECOND COMING BEWARE AND BE SURE WHERE YOU STAND. THERE IS NO ESCAPE, NO PLACE TO HIDE NOR RUN FOR THE HEAVENLY REALM KNOWS ALL INSIDE OUT AS WE ARE ALL INSIDE OUT, BUT THROUGH LOVE AND LIGHT AND TRUTH.
    Let my Son Christ Michael now call forth the hour for all to see and know. May you find Many Blessings on your journey in accordance with what you rightfully deserve as We Love you Above and Beyond. So Be It.
    Papa Source, I AM.
    Love and Light, Johan

http://abundanthope.net/pages/johan/Let-my-Son-Christ-Michael-now-c...

Let my Son Christ Michael now call forth the hour for all to see and know
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1511

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
52 minutes ago
53 minutes ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
2 hours ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
4 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
5 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
6 hours ago
More…