The universe will not support me...why?

When I started taking an interest in things spiritual, one of thethings I learned was that when you make a decision to do something,expecially if it is a risky or bold one, the universe will come out tosupport you. In my current situation, it does not however seem to bethe case. In fact I feel that I have been completely abandoned by theuniverse,god and pretty much everyone and everything in this world orthat I am being punished for some reason.
I have set the intention that I want to leave France and go back tofrom whence I came, but because my financial situation is so so woefulI cannot leave here until I can save up enough money, yet there is nomoney coming to me, or shall I say no where near what I need.
So I am stuck in France with no money and no way out. I feel I am meantto leave France, I want to leave here, in fact beings from the Akashicrecords even said so, yet I do not get the support I need to leave. Ifeel that I can do a great service to this world if I could leave hereand get some more support from the universe, yet it refuses to do so. Idont know what else I can do. I have been thinking about suicide moreand more lately as I feel I have no way out.
Its such a waste because I am almost finished writing this book that Iwas told was going to be very successful and helps lots of people sowhy god, the universe and higher beings would not
want to support me is completely and utterly beyond all my comprehention. Im  starting to
feel anger like you just wouldnt beleive. Its just horrible, Soon I will have no where to live either.
I cannot understand why this is so. I am very confused, angry anddistressed at the moment and would deeply appreciate any suggestions orideas someone might have. Thankyou.

DRACO

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello, I understand how you feel but...You must know that the universe does and is supporting your decision to leave france. You are so caught up in your troubles that you are not allowing in the way that is waiting for you go. I too have been in tough situations and have lacked alot. I needed to accept what was at the time and continue to dream about better times. Little by little it does arrive. If you want to move on so strongle then the universe is urging you to do so by giving you the thought and desire in the first place. In the times to come your thoughts and desires will manifest more quickly so you are too learn now how to "see" what you really want and to see only that. You will have your move and things will get better. try to enjoy what you can in the now and it will lift your energy more and more and you will see the way that is waiting for you to see it.
    Love the name, walks wilth stars. Now be the name.
    Blessings to you always
    • Thankyou maryjane, thanks for your reply. Perhaps the universe is supporting me in my move,
      but only to a minimal extent it seems. Perhaps it is giving me just enough to get out of here, since perhaps if it gave me too much I might think life here is OK and I would want to stay.
      There are some things I am appreciating about here. I actually like the city and area I am in, its just I dont have the financial support to stay. I hope things will start to manifest more quickly soon because it is getting really cold outside at night!
      • Do you have a place to live? The universe is supporting you. Ask to hear the guidence more clearly and then listen to what random people say to you. The messages or guidence will come through many outlets such as people, radio, tv, newspapers. When you hear or see something and it really catches your attention then that will be a message or sign to you.
        • Actually no, I dont have a place to live. I am staying in a camping ground in almost zero degree temperatures. I often listen to subtle messages through people and the media. Very often I have got alot of important information this way.
          • I am sure that things will improve soon for you. You are in my prayers and infact I see it all as being resolved now.

Bless you many times over.

There must be some community orginazation that can help you. Can you go to a church? Can you rent a room in someones house?

My thoughts are with you.
  • Hi!!! I feel so deeply what you are feeling now and I'm so sad to know you are so angry or you are disappointed, I can undestrand your thoughts so well, please consider that you are so important and that you can help the whole world being there where you are now, your good and helpful actions move in the astral dimention, so don't worry so much about where you are now. It's not real a wasted time to be there where you are tou are a big light every where! Probably you started to ask to Universe in a tricky way, not totally opened maybe because you felt a bad moment coming soon and you ask with fear yet and maybe yet not full of faith, instead to ask to yourself for first, the request that you can do to yourslef is most powerful than the request that you can ask to Universe. You have and you are a very bright and powerful inner light, use it and come out through your low vibrations, create a new high vibrations I'm pretty sure this moment is gonna change!! It's horrible what you are feeling right now, so let behind your feelings like distress, angry and so on, take the knowledge that your are into the Universe energy, because that's you are, back into you, don't play the game of low vibrations.

Maybe you are stuck in France just to disintegrate your last low vibrations before to start a brand new path in Light, may consider this possibility, I say this because all energies on the Earth are changing so fast to bring anyone in a higher dimension so this new energies can bring some suffering in some people, but please my Brother, Be in Light, recreate high energy more and more, this is a your decision to do that right now, the Universe is full of what you need but now you have to open once again your doors of your Heart...

Don't think to have money, just think you are yet rich of Golden Light!! Love yourself in this bad moment, this moment is passing away and you are followed by your Master and you Guides!!!

Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja!
    • Hi Ray sirius, thankyou for all your kind words of support. I just dont see how I can be of help to the world when I am basically homeless. I am supposed to be writing a book which I think can be of alot more help to the world than me just struggling day to day in order to survive.
      I dont understand how I can lift my vibrations when I am in such a desparate state of survival...
      I feel the only way I could feel better is if I was in a considerably better financial situation.
      How do I ask the universe properly if I am not doing it correctly? What do you mean that I have to ask myself?
      Perhaps you are right that I am here to disintigrate all the lower vibrations, but I cant stay much longer as the winter is coming and I will die out in the cold. I feel I am just getting dragged more and more into the lower vibrations due to my situation and just cant find a way out...
      You say I have masters and guides following but I feel completely abandoned to be honest with you...
      I have seen no sign of them.

You say my guides follow me, but it feels like I have been completely abandoned.
      • Hi DRACO,

I am not you as you can give yourself the best advice. But this seems to help me: Prayers to Archangel Michael for protection from poverty/homelessness and to have all the abundance needed to sustain your life and life purpose. Then call to Green Tara. First take this attunement http://www.scribd.com/doc/28714225/Free-Reiki-Attunements page 16 (Green Tara Seichim). Then say "Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha" 3 times. Ask for Green Tara to provide you with an emergency money supply to support your life so that your needs are met. Visualize her showering you in green light filling you with abundance. Now for the next step, balance. Shift away from everything temporarily except your roots. Focus on your earth roots. They need sustaining. You need money so you need a job. Reach into your network of friends and family that you met throughout life. Contact each of them and ask them if they have heard of any job openings that can use your skills. They will remember the love you provided and you will be provided by the universe. Talk to others and apply, apply, apply. Take a job that keeps you eating until you get the job you are looking for. Live with friends or family for a roof over your head until you get enough to support yourself. Think positive, there is light at the end of the tunnel. You are meant to be here and meant to serve in your unique way. You are not alone and we are all meant to support each other. Be happy to serve and thankful for the opportunities to live and serve. Do the most you can in the now to survive. Don't focus on what you don't have, focus on what you have and ask for more of it. Archangel Michael and Green Tara have not failed me yet after invoking them for 3 years already.
        • Hi, thanks so much for the prayer, I will use it soon.
          I am trying to be in nature as much as possible to keep my as grounded as I can.
          At the moment, I dont have any family of friends nearby, but I do have some aquintences.
          the other problem is that my French is pretty poor so I can only apply for English teaching positions...and I have applied for all of them. I should be able to get enough money to get out of here and back to my home country where I can actually speak the language.
          Yes, you are right that we are all meant to be supporting each other, but in my experience the more you are struggling, the less people want to know about you and they more they abandon you.
        • Draco, you are in bad period for sure, we know it now, They know it since They know you :) never leave behind your faith :) all is gonna change!

Qan Dek gave you a very good track :) I please you to follow it deeply, with deep faith and a big heart as you have it... I'm here to help as I can so far! For any reason just write and listen here: There is no need to despair... :) We're all One, the winter is coming but I can tell you with all my confidence and all my experience that your heart is able to make you warm any time...

Again, please follow all the words and suggests wrote by Qan Dek for you :) just move your energy to find a new situation and don't despair at all my Brother!! We really take care and we know you can make any thing you want because you are in God, because you are the very extension of His Light! You are the Light itself! Use yourself, live yourself my Dear Brother, don't let your suffering surronds you :) Never!!! If you want start to rread the Jeshua ( Jesus Christ ) words :) that words are for you and for all the Human Being!!

I sent to you a very warm and full of Light Hug!!!

Selamat Ja!!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
6 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
7 hours ago
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://youtu.be/3C0lEL97HYc?si=43Fb_jpq4jBkMZwq"
7 hours ago
"Will do and you as well :) Great minds think a like as they say :)"
7 hours ago
More…