The Truth about 2012 ??? I'm confused...

http://coryherter.com/?p=951Frankly speaking...I'm a little confused.I've read in some "reliable" sources that in case of extreme changes to the Earth there are many ships ready to assist and pick us up or help us (at least those that are ready and can handle the different circumstances up there in space). Then I hear in videos like the one link I've posted up that there will not be any space ships, or any kind of assistance as that goes against the rules of the body's way of learning the lesson and evolving naturaly. Cory says in his video that only those that have worked their way up to the collective consciousness and out of the "me", and the "self" will be able to tune in and get the specific directions on what to do and how to survive if they have been chosen. Now those that have not been chosen will die??...and they will not be assisted by our " space brothers" or whatever you want to call them...?The other question that is dwelling in my head is Aren't we able to chose what reality we ultimately want to be in?So for example I experience beautiful things all the time, have a wonderful happy life, productive, fruitful, I recognize that all is One and all is Love and on and on. Now shouldn't that mean that the reality that automatically be assigned to me will be that of the 5th dimension, skipping all the possible destruction and chaos that could happen on earth. I've watched videos from Gregg Braden and he says that "One will be able to chose their reality" as well as many other different sources. And this Cory guy says the oposite..that it is inevitable and the body must go through such changes physically in order to reach the next level of evolution or 5th dimension.What are your thoughs on these questions?Thanks for taking the time to read this!Light & Love to you all!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• no I don't see that the world has turned it around at all.
    Hollywood has of course capitalised on a mis-interpretation of the whole thing but there are PLENTY of people who are doing their research and discovering otherwise.

There have always been, and will always be Doomsayers, but that's not exclusive to the 2012 movement.
  • My honest opinion is that NO ONE KNOWS and we're not supposed to know.
    If you live on earth in this timeline then you ARE of self and ego because that's what this dimension is alllll about. That is part of our learning curve here. To learn about self, ego, the ego of others, what ego actually means. Who we REALLY are and what that means.
    People who claim that have ascended above the "self" are delusional and kidding themselves and everyone else.

If you're confused about 2012 I would URGE you to go and watch Ian Xel Lungold's Mayan Calendar Explained seminars (youtube is your friend) They are highly informative and stripped all confusion and worry and fear from my mind.
    Brilliant series!

Good Luck, fear not, everything is as it should be right at this moment.
    • My new year's resolution is to Live in the Now Here instead of No Where. So definitely "Beauty of the Moment" is where the beauty lies.

I see you Commander LightSpeed

Many thanks!
    • I have searched and found much info including detailed explanation about the Mayan calendar and how most of the world is only aware of half of the predictions that they have given to us. In fact there is much to look forward too now

Thank you Lilitu
    • actually that's a complete falsity.
      The Mayans DID NOT predict the earth would "fall apart". They predicted the end of an evolutionary cycle, and the birth of a new golden age, NOT the "End Of The World.
  • keeping my vibration as high as possible until the end
    • YES! I totally resonate with your message! =)
      Thank you Deborah
  • True.
    Thanks Fae :)
  • Yest!! Totally agree and I will def check out the show you were on!

I've always known deep inside of me that I play a big role in playing and constructing my reality and help those around me. So when I hear people say things like "There is no hope and you have no choice but to go through this and that and doom and gloom.." it really upsets me!! It takes a couple of days for me to process that info and let it go and I guess a lot of the info out there is not necessarily false but it could be the perfect information for someone else and not me.

I
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
3 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
4 hours ago
13 hours ago
13 hours ago
More…