Replies

• When you have lots of money I would advise you to thoroughly check out Dr. Greer and his operations first.  I tried to help him years ago through his Orion Project with a $20 000 grant from the Alliance for a New Humanity ANH (Dr. Deepak Chopra's organization) and I was ignored since oversight and accountability was mandatory.  The ANH was very receptive to his concept but silence is a killer.

• Dude. he's a fluff grant.

You might as well be spending money on jack and the bean stock.

• There is something called a sliding scale ~ a lack of money should never get in the way of the information getting out there, and considering the whole SIRIUS documentary was crowd funded by the people paying varying amounts !  all their current functioning of needing everyone to pay 10$ is just going make folks pirate it ! which isn't good for the overall image...

Example of sliding scale rules ~

1. those who can afford to pay lots = pay lots

2. those who can afford to pay a little = pay a little

3. those who can't afford to pay anything = pay nothing

may all beings be at peace within themselves and may the this peace ripple out across our infinite cosmos so we can share this joyous moment together in unity and love ! ~ૐ~

• I have watched it and i am sad to say that i learned nothing new from it. Majority of segments in the documentary could have easily been taken off youtube and edited together. Any amount of free time during any one day would relay the same amount of information. There was nothing ground-breaking. Maybe if it is watched by someone oblivious to what disclosure is then it would have more of an impact to them and help give them another perspective. All i can say is the best of luck to Dr Greer, and the very best in what he intends to achieve and I really hope he does.

• Well I haven't watched it....but people who did tell me it was boring. I imagine it would be. l like Dr. Greer, and respect him, but in all honestly, he lacks the personality to really make a great documentary. I'd imagine it'd be good for information, so people who don't really know about the whole thing can learn about it. Still.....my type of thinking is, aim for the top.....if you're going to make a documentary, especially about this subject....something massively important.....it has to be the greatest documentary that you could possibly make.

I did watch the trailer though....and it was alright....I couldn't help but think though, how I would've done it if I was him and his team....it'd be a bit different. They tried though....and they did a fairly good job.....I still wonder who produced it, but I understand he probably couldn't get some great hollywood producer to help him with it, someone who knows how to make it real fantastic.

And again I haven't watched it, but I know, to make it a real great documentary, you have to get to the feel of the whole subject....the grandness, the enormity of it. This is something that will change the world, literally the biggest story, and biggest cover up, in all history. I would've emphasized the emotional aspects of it, at least as much as the mental parts. Ultimately, that's what will really drive it home in peoples hearts.

Ideally, you want people walking away from it, sort of in a daze....like they've been blown away. That's something Alex Jones did well, at least in his earlier videos....he really made you feel it....and you can't truly understand the whole thing, unless you can feel it. I'd imagine that's what Greer and his documentary was lacking, but hey...they still did a good job....I hope it becomes real successful, and helps wake a lot of people up to this whole subject....you can't really get more important than this right now.
  • In my humble opinions , although it's still in development of many of the progress on finding more truth, yet it's not a letdown anyway. 

The point basically simple , there is actually science that is beyond and further advance since many years ago that supposed to be existed right now, but due to the government suppression, no matter U.S. or other countries, it seems that these advance science knowledge unable to see the light , such as the invention of the water-powered engine, Tesla Coil that generated electricity through air to many house and many more.

On more thing that many people can't deny is the intelligence extraterrestrial life have been visited the Earth for some what many millennium ago, since there is thousand of witnesses, paper documents that filed from the military and organization, I still can tell that the universe is watching us from far, the only thing is government created scarcity for many years to keep you entertained from something and not letting you know something. 

Well.. after all , if free energy development is a success , it's change the whole course we look on the space, some how we can be friend with the other galactic nation in this Milky Way , or even other galaxy beings. So, this movie, simply amazing with a lot of stuff. 

• You guys are breaking the community guidelines by posting those links, please, if you want to see it search it by yourself.

Copyright Policy: You may not post, modify, embed, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. This also applies to external links directed to Copyright protected files.
    If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info, and we will remove this within 48 hours. Copyright Infringement may lead to a suspended account.

• I love my unborn children... I love my unborn children. If we don't sacrifice our energy and our love for the world by doing the right things, they're going to die. Please, I just don't see how this one single film will make the world storm the dark ones and we can be in peace.  

• It isn't about it being this one film it's about awakening and then going and sharing what you know with those around you who are willing to listen.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info.