This is my effort to introduce myself to the other members of the Ashtar Command and to invite those interested to respond with their own reasons for being members. It would also  be a delight to chat with some who have similar interests.

I am an 88 year old widowed university professor who was educated as an engineer, computer scientist and educator who spent the early part of life as a career naval officer and second career teaching at a university. My life interest has been macro-economics, and I am fascinated with the little I have learned of plans of the E.T.'s for changes in the present financial system used in the world. I have been involved in similar plans created and proposed by a small group of American engineers and technicians over 80 years ago but hidden from publication by the Illuminati. I have no idea how I, if at all,  might be of service to either this group or even our friends from the stars, but I joined in the hope that I might be able to contribute in some way.  

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Feather Winger;  I never did express my appreciation for all of the great help you have given me to get  started on my journey toward "enlightenment". Frankly, I am presently overwhelmed with information....gotta go slow and let some ot it sink in!

• Welcome Hart.

Just by being here  you are being of service...

Suzexsxxxxx

• Thank you for the advice, Feather Winger. May I call you my friend?  I am so new and unfamiliar with this group, and my efforts at meditation so far have been frustrating.  I am taking a correspondence course to learn more, but welcome your commentsl....... Please!

• Hello friend..

Have no doubts, whatsoever: U are contributing by your very presence here...

Welcome

Namaste

• Thank you, my friend. May I ask, what is the meaning of "Namaste", and how is it pronounced?

• Ofcourse You may ;-)

Basically it means "I Bow to the Divine in You"

But it is so much more so may I please refer You to the linked Youtube video ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcgNJ7cgDVs

Namaste

• Hello Hart,

so lovely to see you here :)

I joined here because i had a dream mentioning Ashtar command (on a spaceship)

since that point ive met my twin flame on this site, found out im a starseed from the pleadies, and have had ET communications both in dream and wake  (my boyfriend has too)...

its been an interesting ride, a year ago i'd have thought it impossible :)

much love <3

• Thanks for your comments, dear STAR. Your comment about your year being a ride your once thought "impossible" reminds me of a group I belonged to years ago whose motto was, "The difficult we do immediately; the impossible takes a little longer".  

• Hello, my friend :)

I myself joined Ashtar Command because I felt compelled to... out of curiosity, I suppose, and a desire to communicate with like-minded people. I've found the experience wonderfully enriching so far! It's nice to know that there are people out there who love one another and share my vision for a better tomorrow.

Before joining, my knowledge was rather limited. Now I feel more or less prepared for what's coming. I can hardly wait! Exciting times are ahead :)

I've also been experiencing some interesting symptoms lately (seeing with my third eye, someone told me), and I'm meditating a lot. I feel so much more peaceful and comfortable in myself these days :)

Love and light, brother

• Wow, what an exciting response!  Especially the part where you talk about "like-minded people". I have felt alone in my thoughts most of my life, and already beginning to feel a sense of brotherhood among the members.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
31 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
48 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
3 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
6 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
6 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
7 hours ago
More…