Illuminutty (not misspelled) mind control is alive and thriving in Ashtar. The politics of fear run rampant, just look at the amount of hate threads constantly in the top 8.

This is supposed to be a place of spiritual growth and acceptance yet what I see is a few members controlling the minds of others with fear and agendas to separate the masses. We all know what the problem is. The Elitists use the divide and conquer tactic very effectively.

Let's focus on the solution which begins with self and being the change we wish to see in the world.

How do we stop the Illuminutty takeover in Ashtar? Stop opening and promoting conspiracy threads here all together. The Web is full of those places, that constant barrage of energy is not conducive to spiritual health.

Think, act & be positive...accept only your truth. Accept others for their faults and beliefs even if we don't agree and lead by example.

The NWO of my world is about Self mastery and loving acceptance NOT prison planet. Do no harm, accept no harm. Take back OUR power, walk away from THEIR game.

Namaste,

Love~Light~Laughs

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you are all about acceptance then you shouldn't try to dictate what is being posted. If it affects your spirituality the simple solution would be not to read them. I skim over or do not read a blog at all if I do not have an interest in them.

• "If you are all about acceptance then you shouldn't try to dictate what is being posted. If it affects your spirituality the simple solution would be not to read them."

This an attempt to start an argument over....???

One can be accepted for who they are without cosigning behavior.

If your child bit someone in the store would you "discipline" the child with an explanation of why we should not bite or ostracize the person who was bitten for unwittingly getting too close?

Now....do you love your child any less after the experience?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never said this stuff  "by divine decree" must stop. The topics of conspiracy can be discussed without all the fear bating, name calling and unfounded wild speculations. Rarely if ever do I even give that stuff a glance because of this. If I want to be disharmonic I'll sit on my street corner and "be in touch"

My question to you is...

When was the last time you went to "church" in search of some crack cocaine? Seems pretty ridiculous of an idea when you achieve a certain level of understanding.

Personally I come here to resonate with other light workers and take a break from 3D energy, if for only a moment.

There are many other places for that "fix" than "temple." I guess I never noticed the definition of an Illuminatus/ascensionist changed from loving peace to an "Illuminati devil hunting campaign" in the name of The Ascended Masters of the Divine Light.

Can we not see the past starting to repeat?

"'es a witch!!"..."burn 'im at the stake!"

• I understand what you are saying. It would be nice if life was just the way we liked it. People who thought similar to us stayed and the rest go find some place else to go. It is a common thought and I have had that thought before and most likely everyone else has too at one time or another. I told you what I do and you rejected it as argumentative.. It works for me but apparently it doesn't work for you. That is okay with me.

• Ahh..I apologize for the misinterpretation Bruce. A drawback of only text. I understand you now. My sincere apologies.

That's the thing though, we could have our own little paradise here. To coddle the old energy is useless. Sometimes us spiritual children need to be called out when we slip back into old programs. The current world is in this state for the same behavior of "I just won't deal with what I don't agree with" instead of a "not in my house, take that elsewhere" stance on fear based hatred.

LOL as you can see...I'm not perfect~yet

• What you may have done is touched on the real problem of this universe. How do we live around people who do not talk and act the way we would like them too. For you and I it is a simple dialogue to find clarity.. For others it can be violence and/or war. For aliens it has been war and inserting codes in the DNA along with attaching etheric coding to astral bodies. Most likely the coding is what brought us to the state we are in now. One group implants someone to be just like them and it goes back and forth. In the end everyone is encoded with both similar and opposite coding and end up very confused about who they are and why they act the way they do..

• You might enjoy this. It is the beginning of the understanding of which you speak and a path to Self awareness. It has great spiritual implications using only science as the mode of transmission. Most 3D'rs can relate in some way.

• Your writing style has left me scratching my head LOLOLO Not sure if it is a compliment or not nor does it matter to me.

But we DO get what we focus on. If one adores negativity by all means keep supporting it. I choose not to nor was anything I said a direct command only an alternate path from the old energy. Your choice of what you accept.

I only call things how I see them. The best predictor of the future is past behavior. Just sit back and watch the path of arguments, name calling and gang activity in many threads here as they unfold.

The truth is within. The only truth in the world is an agenda of one flavor or another. All great sages and avatars through antiquity agree on this.

Love and light my friend.

• Please Kappa, let me into your understanding as I'm not seeing it through your eyes.

Where does judgement of others, paranoia and the misrepresentation of symbolic information to make a sensational point fit into the definition of Spiritual Illumination?

No judgements, I would just like the viewpoint of another path.

• To let you into my understanding as an act of good faith.

When I wanted the "truth" on illuminati I joined a group with direct lineage to Adam Weishaupt's Bavarian Order of Seers; When I wanted the "truth" about Order of Golden Dawn esoteric practices I joined an A.'.A.'. lodge with direct lineage to Crowley and the OGD; when I wanted "truth" about Masonry I befrended the Media officer of the Grand Lodge in England and earned his respect and trust through works. I have studied mind control techniques and marketing psychology. Since then I have resumed my solo path and remain with these contacts all the further along in my development. So when I see the stuff presented here and other websites I see from firsthand knowledge the warping of the "truth" of enlightenment for an agenda of all kinds. 

• :-)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
44 minutes ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
14 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
17 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
17 hours ago
More…